Football Manager 2019 Mobile Official Feedback Thread

17 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

I've forgotten which device you have :D

Yes the performance at the moment on iOS is better, but also my S8 is quite smooth - screen resolution plays a big part so anything with a lot of pixels and without a very good processor is not quite how we would want it on Android but we are always looking to improve.

I'm on a Huawei P9. Thinking about maybe switching to a Galaxy S9 or a Pixel 2. Not for FM purposes, but... Better performance wouldn't hurt.. 😉

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Some feedback/suggestions here.

First screenshot, translation issue. It says wages are too high... "Plus" should be "moins".

2nd + 3rd screen, "mouvement" has become "déplacement". Same skill I guess.

4th screen, would love the option to load highlighted attributes for each specific roles.

This year version is way better looking than before, a bit more user friendly except page scrolling and the game is still too clicky.

Screenshot_20181114-130046.png

Screenshot_20181114-130341.png

Screenshot_20181114-130406.png

Screenshot_20181114-130446.png

il y a 26 minutes, DarJ a dit :

You can change it o show the role the player is training  in 

How please ? When I choose a player of mine as a model it returns its highest attributes but no attributes regarding to its training. More, when I change a player training, highlighted attributes don't change.

Go to "settings", if you look down at the first page you would see "players attribute highlighting". Set that to "trained role" so when you choose a role to train your player in it highlights the attributes that are trained

il y a une heure, DarJ a dit :

Go to "settings", if you look down at the first page you would see "players attribute highlighting". Set that to "trained role" so when you choose a role to train your player in it highlights the attributes that are trained

Thanks a lot. French translation is quite mistaking for this part of the settings.

2 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

#MourinhoIn :lol:

Seriously tho, he shouldn't be retiring this early. Resign or be sacked from Man Utd... but retire? I wanted to be able to compete against him!

I think I've seen it happen in one of my saves too.

Hello 

First time playing FMM (i'm a veteran paying since CM94 LOL). General feedback: light game, easy going, only need to define tactics + buying/selling players and try to make great business. For me it's perfect for commute playing (around 1h p/day)

I have a Nokia 5, already played a whole season with Academica (PT). At the moment no major graphical issues, the only key issue i have is about scouting:

* have 3 scouts

* Assign them to different locations, for instance South America and Africa, looking for young/hot prospects but they always return empty. Does anyone have the same issue?

* Also happening when i search for non youg/hot prospects etc

EDIT: Going to add this into Bug Forum

Cheers

On 01/11/2018 at 17:53, Alari Naylor said:

As ever, we'd love to hear your thoughts and first impressions of FM19 Mobile!

All feedback and initial impressions can go in here, but do post any bugs in the bugs forum: Here

We really hope you enjoy the game as much as we've enjoyed making it - and we look forward to hearing how you get on!

Why is this years game full of glitches? And a lot of them seem so obvious. I’m not saying it’s unplayable just more disappointing when you wait so long for the release.

Manager reputation isn't dynamic enough. Job offers should be based on win percentages as well as your reputation level.

For example:

A manager's reputation should play a massive factor in deciding whether a global club such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, or Manchester United approach you for the job. This can also extend to most of Europe's biggest clubs (Tottenham, Liverpool, Inter, Juve, Bayern, PSG etc).

But win percentages should determine how many job offers you receive at a local and regional level. There just isn't enough job movement at this early stage of your career. I'm currently managing Colchester United and my win percentage is 52%. I took them from League 2 to League 1 in one season and I'm on course to gain promotion to the Championship at my first attempt. The bigger clubs in League 2 and League 1 should be looking to tempt me away. The struggling clubs in the Championship should also be considering me as an emerging young and talented manager who could be worth a gamble - particularly if they might not have the resources to appoint someone of a higher standing.

players’ condition is always too much good. two games in two days but their condition was all over 90%

in real football no player can run full time for ten or more games in a row (look at the case of ivan rakitic) but this game overrated players’ conditions. it needs to be fixed. Right now i do not need to use substitutes or lotation.

I just wanted to feedback my delight at getting a decent job offer in my current save. I'm managing Colchester United and have got them promoted from League 2 to the Championship in back to back seasons. My reputation level is Regional and Nottingham Forest has just offered me the manager's job. The offer came completely out of the blue. I was preparing my team for their next upcoming match and a news item appeared in my inbox with the job offer. I wasn't expecting to receive job offers at this stage because in my previous experience with FMM, job offers are pretty rare unless you get to the Continental reputation and above (and in FMM18, I never received one job offer whilst in post throughout any of my careers). 

It's great the game recognised my achievements so far in my career by throwing me an interesting job offer from a fellow championship side. This is something that I felt was sorely lacking in previous FMM. It makes the game more realistic and much more interesting 👍

On 21/11/2018 at 05:23, AryaS said:

players’ condition is always too much good. two games in two days but their condition was all over 90%

in real football no player can run full time for ten or more games in a row (look at the case of ivan rakitic) but this game overrated players’ conditions. it needs to be fixed. Right now i do not need to use substitutes or lotation.

Thats why its not real football?

Player values are complete ridiculous. Every player I try to sign basically goes from 20 million to 100 million and even if I agree for eg Manolas his wage demands are completely farcical. Ie he wanted 595k a week even though he was on only 95k at Valencia.

but yet if I try and negotiate for my players they all reject. How can I be expected to improve when I cannot sign a player even with a transfer budget of 80iln.

ios 

Something wrong is with installing new faces and logos after last update i think. I added new faces and don`t see them. Reloaded skin, delete all inside cache folder (also that one in android\data). Old faces are ok but new one are missing.
Here:
https://fmmobile.net/2018/11/23/fm19-mobile-standard-faces-packs/
they said that is a bug in new verion:
"Since the Reload Skin option is currently bugged, you will need to android/data/football.manager.games.fm19.mobile/files/installed/application_support/sports interactive/football manager 2019 mobile/normal/caches/fmhi_*SkinSize*_skin.skc (delete the .skc file then restart device). this is a SI problem hopefully it will be fixed in future patches."

But i don`t have this file in a folder 1f641.png:-(
I am sure that i have proper pack for mobile version of the game
And new logos looks like this:

47433844_2500363220190471_1145467013339021312_n.jpg

I don't know if this is a new feature or not but the 'Declare Interest' button located in the squad overview page is fantastic. I've had my eye on moving to Ligue 1 to take over one of the big French clubs. Olympique Marseille are struggling in 11th place and when I looked at their General Info page to see who their manager is and what his job status is, I noticed the option to declare an interest in managing them.

I suspect that you need to use this with caution. Great feature though.

• SI Staff
On 25/11/2018 at 08:47, Jack1794 said:

Hi,

just downloded the game for my iPhone XR  and the screen is not the full screen but only around 2/3. 

Please could you let me know when I should expect a fix for this, I attached screenshots for reference.

D4A76CBE-D021-424B-AA08-40F6ED45E9D8.png

8791E183-883C-417F-A6A6-0B5712B91EE1.png

Should be solved for you by now?

Okay, here it goes.

Bought the game before quickly returning it.

Issues found in just 10 minutes of playing:

a) The game continues automatically by itself, which screws up transfers, game preparation, training, etc.

b) When setting a lineup, the players list sliding is way too fast and sensitive, so it's impossible to reach the players in the middle of the list!

• 2 weeks later...

The Purple UI is without doubt the worst colour scheme Fm has ever produced.

I understand the need to make a unique design every year, but I can't understand how this colour scheme got approval.

It makes the game look amateurish, and not worth the price you charge.

• SI Staff
On 14/11/2018 at 16:39, Navie said:

Does anyone know how to change the play runs to make them diagonal on the 'tactics - formation' screen please?

Runs are down to the roles a player has - they demonstrate the movement a player is likely to undertake as part of the roles, so 'box to box' midfielder shows up and down to demonstrate that he will cover as much of the pitch as possible etc.

• SI Staff
On 12/12/2018 at 01:16, elkoll said:

a) The game continues automatically by itself, which screws up transfers, game preparation, training, etc.

b) When setting a lineup, the players list sliding is way too fast and sensitive, so it's impossible to reach the players in the middle of the list!

Would you mind indicating which device you're using as I'd be happy to look into the scrolling side of things.

With the 'a' what do you mean? - if you press continue it will continue the game for few days depending on whether anything happens which requires your interaction (ie. transfer interaction, player unhappy etc.) or an event which it thinks you might be interested in (ie. matches in your division, approaching a transfer deadline etc.) ... if this what you're seeing or something else entirely?

Is it possible to tweak AI games so that strikers score a higher proportion of the goals? Would make the top scorer charts more competitive as I'm finding very few (if any) AI strikers getting 20+ league goals in a season

On 02/01/2019 at 12:18, ss03 said:

Is it possible to tweak AI games so that strikers score a higher proportion of the goals? Would make the top scorer charts more competitive as I'm finding very few (if any) AI strikers getting 20+ league goals in a season

Which league?

Some people have mentioned that the AI plays too defensively ie a cheap hack to try to make scores realistic.

3 hours ago, JimJobs2 said:

Which league?

Some people have mentioned that the AI plays too defensively ie a cheap hack to try to make scores realistic.

Competitions in general really. I'm playing in the Bundesliga at the minute and top scorer in my most recent season scored 17 goals... Which is a far cry from the 25ish it normally takes to win the golden boot when you look back at recent real life seasons on Wikipedia.

I've noticed the same with the EPL, La Liga and Serie A too. For example around 18 is usually enough to be top scorer in La Liga in the game but in reality you often get players scoring double that in that league.

Just think it would add another dimension to the game if your own players had more competition for the golden boot, as at the moment it feels like your players don't need to be particularly prolific to be up there

Hi

This has happened in multiple saves and it has totally ruined all the fun from game.I am unable to sell players who earn 100k-200k  even when they are best in the world i get no offers at all  generally  happens to players who are old.i have a striker who has scored 40 goals and even then there is no club who wants him even after i transfer list him every time i get "the players wage is too high" he is on 135k. i mean seriously in real life crystal palace have a player[ max mayer] on 170k and he doesn't even play every day.his value is 89mil  i have gone as low as 35 mil still no club has offered any money

This Problem was there in fmm18 but was not that as bad as this year i mean its impossible to sell a player who has won player of the year has scored 35 goals in season at 28 years of age. In real life teams would kill to have a player like this in there team but even after going below his value no offers are made by clubs

This year you get no good players whose contract is expiring in real life there are at least 15 world class players who are going for free in summer. i mean a players who has not player for club more than 5 games a year signs new contract of 4-5 years i mean why and his happens always.  Why does my players keep asking for improved contracts till they get 100k+.and then i cant sell them because" the players wage is too high" 

And what's with players signing for clubs in portugal like benfica and porto in my every single save they end up with best players in the world i mean i get it they get the best young talent but why is martial at 27 moving to benfica from juventus. You guys have somehow managed to make transfer situation worse than last year great job. 

PLEASE MAKE EASE OF TRANSFER AS IT WAS IN FMM17 AND PREVIOUS EDITIONS

21 hours ago, karanjot said:

Hi

This has happened in multiple saves and it has totally ruined all the fun from game.I am unable to sell players who earn 100k-200k  even when they are best in the world i get no offers at all  generally  happens to players who are old.i have a striker who has scored 40 goals and even then there is no club who wants him even after i transfer list him every time i get "the players wage is too high" he is on 135k. i mean seriously in real life crystal palace have a player[ max mayer] on 170k and he doesn't even play every day.his value is 89mil  i have gone as low as 35 mil still no club has offered any money

You should post this in the bugs forum 👍

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/12/2018 at 23:38, Marc Vaughan said:

Would you mind indicating which device you're using as I'd be happy to look into the scrolling side of things.

I have the same issue with Pixel 2 XL.  It scrolls so fast that it's hard to control how far down/up to go. 

Also noticed when on the mail screen, sometimes the Continue green button is not responsive.

On 05/01/2019 at 22:12, karanjot said:

Hi

This Problem was there in fmm18 but was not that as bad as this year i mean its impossible to sell a player who has won player of the year has scored 35 goals in season at 28 years of age. In real life teams would kill to have a player like this in there team but even after going below his value no offers are made by clubs 

This year you get no good players whose contract is expiring in real life there are at least 15 world class players who are going for free in summer. i mean a players who has not player for club more than 5 games a year signs new contract of 4-5 years i mean why and his happens always.  Why does my players keep asking for improved contracts till they get 100k+.and then i cant sell them because" the players wage is too high" 

And what's with players signing for clubs in portugal like benfica and porto in my every single save they end up with best players in the world i mean i get it they get the best young talent but why is martial at 27 moving to benfica from juventus. You guys have somehow managed to make transfer situation worse than last year great job. 

It is because you don't have enough active high level leagues, so clubs don't have the transfer budget or wage budget to buy them.

The only way you can move these players is you have all the top leagues enabled, which is impossible since it only allows four.

Nothing can be done since the AI have budgets.

I was going to buy this right now through boredom on the nightshift, but the price is now £8.99?  I would personally already consider it overpriced before but when did you decide to lump another pound onto the price, as I always remember it being £7.99?

Also, I did not actually expect the price to go up from the £5-6.99 I think it was at during the transfer window, given the limited shelf life the game now has until its next iteration.  Disappointing, as I was looking forward to playing after a couple of years away from it.  Personally I really think you need to have a look at how you price this game to keep people like me coming back and get new people interested

9 hours ago, muncherdave said:

I was going to buy this right now through boredom on the nightshift, but the price is now £8.99?  I would personally already consider it overpriced before but when did you decide to lump another pound onto the price, as I always remember it being £7.99?

Also, I did not actually expect the price to go up from the £5-6.99 I think it was at during the transfer window, given the limited shelf life the game now has until its next iteration.  Disappointing, as I was looking forward to playing after a couple of years away from it.  Personally I really think you need to have a look at how you price this game to keep people like me coming back and get new people interested

I think the price is fair. It's a premium title. This game is as complex and as detailed as the old Championship Manager games which would have sold for £25 to £35.

As complex and as detailed as a 15 year old CM game?  Doesnt sound so good when I put it like that, does it?

You cannot really compare it to PC games.  Its a mobile game.  Compare it to other mobile games, of which every other management sim is typically free, athough I concede they are hidden by a paywall of in app purchases, but let's not forget how expensive the FMM ones are also.  

Getting away from Football sims on mobile its also one of the most expensive games in the entire marketplace and therefore will be treated as such.  Minecraft for mobile is £7.  GTA San Andreas is £7.  The other top selling management sim Motorsport Manager 3 is £4.  I could go on and name dozens of other games, some with polished 3D graphics that 

Back on point at £9 its far and away the most expensive for management sims and you have to pay the same price every year to get the next iteration, which is pretty much the exact same game, but with an updated database and a few new features.  

So, with all that said, I respectfully disagree that it is a fair price.  Personally,  I think you should get a reduced price after buying multiple versions, like I'm pretty sure the main game started doing years ago.  That would be fair to me.

Only paying a few quid every other year for an updated database, while they work on new features and bring out a new version every couple of years, now would be amazing.  Can't see SI going for that one though.  I'd happily settle for the previous idea.

Archived