Football Manager 2019 Mobile Official Feedback Thread

• SI Staff

As ever, we'd love to hear your thoughts and first impressions of FM19 Mobile!

All feedback and initial impressions can go in here, but do post any bugs in the bugs forum: Here

We really hope you enjoy the game as much as we've enjoyed making it - and we look forward to hearing how you get on!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff
20 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

Not sure if right place but I pre ordered on IOS but it’s not letting me download the game. 

Investigating why people aren't getting the pre-orders through that quickly - you can cancel it though from the App Store menu, then reboot the device and in a few minutes should be able to purchase as normal.

27 minutes ago, Alari Naylor said:

Investigating why people aren't getting the pre-orders through that quickly - you can cancel it though from the App Store menu, then reboot the device and in a few minutes should be able to purchase as normal.

That worked great thanks loving the game so far! 

Game is good looking and working really good but, on my iphone xr the game screen doesn’t work propperly like it should, can’t read the left menue bar and the right side isn’t doing its job either!  I’ve added a photo so you get the clue. The left side looks normal now, but the noch of the iphone displays in front of the left line of the screen. 

Greetings,

Tim

27BBA4E4-97CE-4FCA-AA09-517CE50CBB66.png

My first impression is that the game is better than last year's version however I've noticed that when I get multiple offers for my players the game groups them together and all I can do is accept or decline the offer and I don't get the opportunity to add the clauses. I hope it's something fixable with updates 

Very impressed with the game so far, have yet to play a match though. Haven't played any FM since 2010.

Only issue I am having is on the player profile screen the orange background for the abilities between 5-9 and white text are really hurting my eyes, it's difficult to see the white text on this background too compared with other background colours.

Never played FMM is there a limit on how many seasons you can play? Also do regens have a generated picture like the full game? Is it possible to do something similar like the full game by downloading files to setup actual real logos for all the clubs and files for faces for all the players?

When I first opened the app it asked me if I want my menu to look one or another way.

i chose the side menu, but now I don't like it, I want to change to the style like we used to have in FMM 2018. How can I do that?

Also, what does Sliding Menu option do?

Have been playing a short session last night and this morning, it's my first FMM (PCFM-player since 12, but first time able to buy FMM from german play store) and really it's pretty much everything i've hoped for  and more. No problems, no bugs other than minor language errors (will report to bugthread). Gonna play a lot this weekend, will add more feedback later. 

• SI Staff
7 minutes ago, Fabio MVP said:

When I first opened the app it asked me if I want my menu to look one or another way.

i chose the side menu, but now I don't like it, I want to change to the style like we used to have in FMM 2018. How can I do that?

Also, what does Sliding Menu option do?

There should be a HD Mode option in Settings -> User Interface. Turning that off will change it back to the bottom menu skin. (You'll need to be outside of a save for this option to become available) Hope this helps. :)

12 minutes ago, Jamie King said:

There should be a HD Mode option in Settings -> User Interface. Turning that off will change it back to the bottom menu skin. (You'll need to be outside of a save for this option to become available) Hope this helps. :)

Such a life saver you are! HD mode was too small for me anyway! Thank you!

7 minutes ago, MikaelS said:

It is the behavior of the menu that appears when you click on the left menu. Sliding ON means it will slide out. If not, it will just appear.

Thank you!

For someone who played regular version for 15 years, this mobile version is all new for me! :D Don't have the time for the PC version like I used to do.

• SI Staff
21 minutes ago, Harri Frisch said:

Have been playing a short session last night and this morning, it's my first FMM (PCFM-player since 12, but first time able to buy FMM from german play store) and really it's pretty much everything i've hoped for  and more. No problems, no bugs other than minor language errors (will report to bugthread). Gonna play a lot this weekend, will add more feedback later. 

Good to hear, Harri. Glad you're finally able to play the game(!) :D

2 minutes ago, Fabio MVP said:

Such a life saver you are! HD mode was too small for me anyway! Thank you!

Thank you!

For someone who played regular version for 15 years, this mobile version is all new for me! :D Don't have the time for the PC version like I used to do.

To be honest, I have been loving FMM versions for the last 4-5 years now. It adds a much needed simplicity (for me) to the game, so even though I'm tired of FM, I can always return to FMM.

21 minutes ago, Jamie King said:

Is the HD mode option dependent on phone model? I don't have that option in my User Interface..

• SI Staff
38 minutes ago, MikaelS said:

Thanks for clarifying that :-)

Edit: Why only the 4.7" btw? What about the iPhone 8+ that has 5,5" Retina HD ?

The 5.5' Retina HD devices have a much higher resolution which can handle the 1080p tablet skin quite comfortably. The extra physical screen size also makes using the menus easier on those devices.

The 4.7' range is in a slightly awkward spot where it has the resolution to run the side menu skin, but as @Fabio MVP pointed out it can be a bit too small and fiddly for some people - especially on a smaller screen. Others were requesting that we put the side menu skin onto those devices, so we're hoping this is the best compromise for both camps. :)

• SI Staff
7 hours ago, Tiiiimy said:

Game is good looking and working really good but, on my iphone xr the game screen doesn’t work propperly like it should, can’t read the left menue bar and the right side isn’t doing its job either!  I’ve added a photo so you get the clue. The left side looks normal now, but the noch of the iphone displays in front of the left line of the screen. 

Greetings,

Tim

27BBA4E4-97CE-4FCA-AA09-517CE50CBB66.png

Recommend to play the other way up, obviously this is a very new device and we will improve it further once we have had more chance.

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, Nathan Holt 🔴 said:

Problem with sighing players and doing contracts 

Screenshot_20181102-115720_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

3 hours ago, roykemp001 said:

Unable to submit offers for any players

Make sure you are using 'Suggest Terms' - we are trying to make this clearer.

26 minutes ago, yc.filip said:

Is it possible to play it multiplayer, online? Like on the PC version where you can create a league with your friends. Thanks

Unfortunately not.

But feel free to put this into the suggestion thread :)

its ridiculous that you havent added greek superleague in fmm 2019 and you added chinese league

we were asking from last year to add our league in game and your answer in google app store reviews were that due to data restriction you couldnt do it

now that we have new edition of the game you didnt fulfill our wish

you get more money from china that has the less famous league in the world??with unexistable players that the common players dont know them??

release an official data pack for greece that has a large player base

also we want off course greek language in fmm 2019 and not only english

18 minutes ago, Mccurdieboy said:

Can anyone tell me how many leagues you can load up 

You can load up to 4 countries with the respective leagues within.

So if you take England, France, Spain and Italy, that will be 6+4+3+3 = 16 leagues which equals 23100 players.

31 minutes ago, MikaelS said:

You can load up to 4 countries with the respective leagues within.

So if you take England, France, Spain and Italy, that will be 6+4+3+3 = 16 leagues which equals 23100 players.

Ok so same as last year on that thanks for letting me know

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, hawk_c said:

its ridiculous that you havent added greek superleague in fmm 2019 and you added chinese league

we were asking from last year to add our league in game and your answer in google app store reviews were that due to data restriction you couldnt do it

now that we have new edition of the game you didnt fulfill our wish

you get more money from china that has the less famous league in the world??with unexistable players that the common players dont know them??

release an official data pack for greece that has a large player base

also we want off course greek language in fmm 2019 and not only english

I'm sorry, but sales to Greece are nowhere near high enough to justify adding the league or language at this point.

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, HelloMegaphone said:

First time playing on mobile and so far it's great! Only issue I've noticed is the abnormally large amount of players who score their first goal of the season against me. I know that happens all he time in FM but this seems even more excessive than usual...

I hate to say it - it's confirmation bias. First third or so of a season it's likely a lot of goals against you would be that player's first of the season. You don't notice it when it isn't the case :)

Am 2.11.2018 um 12:03 schrieb Harri Frisch:

... Gonna play a lot this weekend, will add more feedback later. 

Back like i never left - great game, i'm super happy. SO hates the game even more since i can finally play everywhere ALL.DAY.LONG. :lol:

I've read a lot of people complaining the mobile version was lacking depth but i couldn't disagree more. I think it's almost perfect in a sense of content and gameplay facing the facts that it's a mobile game. 

In fact i think it's not even fair at all to call it a "mobile game", since most other mobile games are pretty much cheap ********, poorly developed just to make fast money and kill my battery pack. FMM is nothing like this. FMM is great! 

But there's something i'm a bit worried about - a few player pictures are missing, and i'm not talking about nobody's. Like for example Hertha BSC's Arne Maier - he's basically the hottest german midfielder right now, definately not a nobody anymore... Why is his face missing? And will there be future updates for player faces or will i have to look for community made content? 

Anyways, thank you SI - you've made my season :D

• SI Staff

But there's something i'm a bit worried about - a few player pictures are missing, and i'm not talking about nobody's. Like for example Hertha BSC's Arne Maier - he's basically the hottest german midfielder right now, definately not a nobody anymore... Why is his face missing? And will there be future updates for player faces or will i have to look for community made content? 

We obviously have to get permission and images from the relevant people/clubs to include in the game, some don't always make it into the release - if there are any missing which are licensed we will add them when/if we receive them from the relevant sources (but do bear in mind some simply aren't available for reasons beyond our control).

I wonder what you'll pull out of your sleeve for next year, because this year's edition is close to perfection. A huge thanks for the new squad filter, providing the option to see player attributes. Also, transfers are so much smoother now! Even the purple skin is growing on me, haha!

Nice work, team!

4 hours ago, Andrea Chan said:

There is a bug that reminding me EVERYDAY about Locatelli’s transfer both before and after transfer windows. Extremely annoying and nothing you can do.

A26A94A7-EA39-4313-92E5-B59A3E85A8F5.png

A heads up, this is fixed in an update that was released tonight on IOS anyway, not sure about Android update but if it’s not out now it will be close, other fixes too.... 

Are there going to be any updates today? I'd like to start a new game now, but I want the game to be up to date before I do that.

I know that updates are applicable to save games, unless there is database update, but still I'd like to start fresh and updated. :D

Also find out today that after agreeing a deal with the club, there should be a new message for contract discussion ... however a new message sign does show up but no related thread shows up after i click the mail box. Hope to get this fixed in next update:)

Disappointed that the Norwegian league is still not in the game, would have bought the game every year if it was.

Back in the good old days of CM I remember we even got our own Norwegian version, and I don't mean language, prefer to play in English.

Maybe I'll buy next year then...

• SI Staff
10 hours ago, Torres.9 said:

Also find out today that after agreeing a deal with the club, there should be a new message for contract discussion ... however a new message sign does show up but no related thread shows up after i click the mail box. Hope to get this fixed in next update:)

We need a save that shows this one please?

Archived