Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
improvox

France 4th Tier

Recommended Posts

I'm looking to start my main save in the 4th tier of French football. But am having a problem. I can load the leagues up when starting a new game but I cannot take charge of a team in the 4th tier. Only the 3rd tier and above. Why is this? Why is the league in the game if I can't manage in it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, acidmonkey said:

Pretty sure you cant manage in it unless you're relegated to it

 

dont ask why

Why? Lol

Seems strange. I haven't seen any other examples of this in FM. 

Guess I'll have to wait for an edited database to come out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@improvox

Level 4 is not playable for years. :) It's only represented.

Indeed, you'll have to wait that a community update to be able to manage from that level and under. Usually, they are quite reactive and you should be able to play from level 4 quite quickly once they'll have access to the editor.

 

I hope the feedback helps.

Best regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AlienIR said:

@improvox

Level 4 is not playable for years. :) It's only represented.

Indeed, you'll have to wait that a community update to be able to manage from that level and under. Usually, they are quite reactive and you should be able to play from level 4 quite quickly once they'll have access to the editor.

 

I hope the feedback helps.

Best regards

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sheriff7 said:

You can use editor tommorow and made it playable.:thup:

Is it just a case of going into the pregame editor and ticking (or unticking) a box?

(I have never used the editor so am hoping it is as easy as that!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, improvox said:

Is it just a case of going into the pregame editor and ticking (or unticking) a box?

(I have never used the editor so am hoping it is as easy as that!)

Here is a quide how to do it.There are many others at network,find one and do it.When you learn how it should be easy and helpfull for next versions of fm too..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sheriff7 said:

Here is a quide how to do it.There are many others at network,find one and do it.When you learn how it should be easy and helpfull for next versions of fm too..

Thanks for this. Seems easy enough. I'll have a go tomorrow when the editor is out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah that is annoying. His tutorial works but only if you have a straight league system with one league under another. French national 2 has 4 leagues at same level feeding into the league above. None of the tutorials i found on you tube cover how to do it. :seagull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, improvox said:

Ah that is annoying. His tutorial works but only if you have a straight league system with one league under another. French national 2 has 4 leagues at same level feeding into the league above. None of the tutorials i found on you tube cover how to do it. :seagull:

Have a look at how the Vanarama divisions are done, because the Vanarama National League has both the National League North and South feeding into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...