Sports Interactive Community
lordjord

Crashing on processing screen at same date, cannot get past the date and game does not close unless forced by task manager

Hi,

I have a game that crashes on the same day over and over again.  I get to February 19th and the processing screen freezes, the game stops completely and will not close until I use task manager, in two cases the whole PC has crashed. I restart the game, same again. I have deleted preferences, cache and verified files on steam, same again. I am running the game on a HP Pavillion core i5. I am using downloaded files, such as the logo megapack and premier league kit pack. I play as aston villa. I dont have a crash dump because it hasnt been created, or at least i cant find it. I uploaded the game file to the cloud with name 

• new jord.fm

Please help me! I dont want to lose this game.

We have now release the full version of the game, it is worth checking again if this issue still occur and do let us know either way, please. Thank you.

Updating the game will be fine. Let us know if the issue have been solved once you get the chance to play on it. Thank you.

Hi good news, this has been fixed and you should be able to carry with this save your uploaded when the next update is released.

Thank you for your patience. 

Sorry to confirm in this instance we haven't released an update which addresses this specific issue yet. When we do next update it will be addressed.

Thanks. 

I have just opted in and downloaded the update. The problem still persists. I must admit having spent £35 im finding this hugely disappointing and pretty frustrating! Will i ever be able to play? If not can i have my money back?

Edited by lordjord