Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
henrywalmsley

Getting Your B Team Competitive Football

Recommended Posts

I'm approaching the end of my first season managing Vitesse and my B Team have only been playing occasional friendlies which is obviously really hampering development! Loads of other Eredivisie teams have their B team playing in the second division, is it possible for you to get your B team entered in this or at least some sort of competitive league?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, henrywalmsley said:

I'm approaching the end of my first season managing Vitesse and my B Team have only been playing occasional friendlies which is obviously really hampering development! Loads of other Eredivisie teams have their B team playing in the second division, is it possible for you to get your B team entered in this or at least some sort of competitive league?? 

I am curious aswell. Also for leagues that increased in rep and do not have a b-team competition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is trully a problem. if other countries have the third league available just so B teams can get competitive football, why not make it available for all countries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously when the full game comes out add all the tiers that are needed then you will get them into competitive action 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ikendz said:

this is trully a problem. if other countries have the third league available just so B teams can get competitive football, why not make it available for all countries?

I think it comes down to the nations rules and regulations - if it is there in real life, and SI have the licence for it, it will probably be in the game. The qualification and entry criteria will also reflect real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, henrywalmsley said:

I'm approaching the end of my first season managing Vitesse and my B Team have only been playing occasional friendlies which is obviously really hampering development! Loads of other Eredivisie teams have their B team playing in the second division, is it possible for you to get your B team entered in this or at least some sort of competitive league?? 

i think for your issue, its because i "belive" Vitesse's 2nd team are in the 3rd Tier of Dutch football, where the others are in the 2nd tier, like any other league they just need to be promoted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, acidmonkey said:

i think for your issue, its because i "belive" Vitesse's 2nd team are in the 3rd Tier of Dutch football, where the others are in the 2nd tier, like any other league they just need to be promoted

Thanks for the reply, that's annoying! They're not currently playing any competitive football so I'm not sure how they can get promoted to the 2nd tier!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, oche balboa said:

Obviously when the full game comes out add all the tiers that are needed then you will get them into competitive action 

Ahhh, ok thanks, I'll give it a try!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...