Getting Your B Team Competitive Football

I'm approaching the end of my first season managing Vitesse and my B Team have only been playing occasional friendlies which is obviously really hampering development! Loads of other Eredivisie teams have their B team playing in the second division, is it possible for you to get your B team entered in this or at least some sort of competitive league?? 

22 minutes ago, henrywalmsley said:

I'm approaching the end of my first season managing Vitesse and my B Team have only been playing occasional friendlies which is obviously really hampering development! Loads of other Eredivisie teams have their B team playing in the second division, is it possible for you to get your B team entered in this or at least some sort of competitive league?? 

I am curious aswell. Also for leagues that increased in rep and do not have a b-team competition. 

1 hour ago, ikendz said:

this is trully a problem. if other countries have the third league available just so B teams can get competitive football, why not make it available for all countries?

I think it comes down to the nations rules and regulations - if it is there in real life, and SI have the licence for it, it will probably be in the game. The qualification and entry criteria will also reflect real life.

11 hours ago, henrywalmsley said:

i think for your issue, its because i "belive" Vitesse's 2nd team are in the 3rd Tier of Dutch football, where the others are in the 2nd tier, like any other league they just need to be promoted

2 hours ago, acidmonkey said:

i think for your issue, its because i "belive" Vitesse's 2nd team are in the 3rd Tier of Dutch football, where the others are in the 2nd tier, like any other league they just need to be promoted

Thanks for the reply, that's annoying! They're not currently playing any competitive football so I'm not sure how they can get promoted to the 2nd tier!

Archived