Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jonfun1980

Start main save now?

So is it safe to start a main save now? I like Journeyman saves, so the problems in Denmark and Turkey messed up my current save.

Got the next two days off, so I would love to start my main save.

Depends on whether there are any Data changes that will be included with the main game launch, which will need a new save to take effect.  If so, then it might be worth waiting till Friday for the main launch, but it is up to you

I would just hold off till the full game releases, even the slightest of changes may make the biggest of differences.

I've already started my main save and it feels really stable. Very happy with it. Also not sure how many data would be updated on Friday that would impact my save... After all, the game will not be updated live and we will also live with any changes made IRL in the next months till the Winter data update.

Thank you for posting that question because I was wondering too.  

Looking at what's been said, I think it's probably safer to wait. I'll spend some time tomorrow messing about with tactics and doing some scouting I think. Dry-run and all that.