Alisson vs De Gea,Alisson stat abit too much ?

kpsia518

In game so far anyway I found Alisson one of the toughest keepers to better. He has very good agility and command of his area.

I did manage to get the better of him drawing 2-2 at home and winning 0-1 away at Anfield, but he has both of those games could have been a lot higher scoring.

As I'm playing as Dortmund I've also faced Neuer who I'll be honest I've found has declined as his immense unbeatable wall that he was the last two years. I tore Bayern apart 6-0, with Neuer being responsible for at least 3 or 4 goals due to him being very erratic and going for balls he has no right to get to.

I have yet to play against Man U so I'm not sure about De Gea but I remember he too was almost unbeatable in Fm18

In game Alisson is a much better distributor and as a Sweeper Keeper, but De Gea is still comfortably the better of the two when it comes to fundamental goalkeeping abilities and as an old school goal-line goalkeeper, so I would say both are pretty fairly rated in comparison to their real life performances. Both of them should have their Concentration reduced a bit but that's just me I suppose.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with bangkonggedek. Alisson is way better at distribution/passing/technical stuff, while De Gea is by far the superior shot-stopper (look at agility, handling, reflexes) as well as having better control in the air. Both are top keepers (in real life as well as in-game), they are just completely different types of goalkeepers.

Archived