Sports Interactive Community
keysi

[FM19] [SKIN] The Rensie Custom Skin(s)

@PequenoGenio What screen resolution you have? If you have a lower resolution than 1920x1080 just use "Zoom out" option in preferences to 95% or 85%.

9 minutos atrás, keysi disse:

@PequenoGenio What screen resolution you have? If you have a lower resolution than 1920x1080 just use "Zoom out" option in preferences to 95% or 85%.

But all the changes that i´ve made in the rest of the skin, i made them to use 100% zoom. Only that 3 things that i don't know how to make them the way i like

On 08/12/2018 at 12:32, PequenoGenio said:

But all the changes that i´ve made in the rest of the skin, i made them to use 100% zoom. Only that 3 things that i don't know how to make them the way i like

you need to edit the gaps and tighten up space in these panels you want to edit

23 hours ago, InSp1RaT0R1950 said:

Is a light version of this possible?

You would have to edit the font colours and many other things to make it work with light skin to ensure all screens will work properly

20 horas atrás, keysi disse:

you need to edit the gaps and tighten up space in these panels you want to edit

And how i do that? What panels and lines do i need to edit?

That's my problem.:(

Is there a way to get AI roles appear on all possible formation screens? Like when viewing an AI club, or when looking at both formations in stats -> formations during the match, or in this little formation panel during the match you can have on the screen?

2 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

And how i do that? What panels and lines do i need to edit?

That's my problem.:(

The last starting 11 is controlled in "club overview panel" and "tactics icon preview info panel"
the second image - you need to adjust values in "human profile"
third image - take a look to "player personal detail panel"

40 minutes ago, pilif25 said:

Is there a way to get AI roles appear on all possible formation screens? Like when viewing an AI club, or when looking at both formations in stats -> formations during the match, or in this little formation panel during the match you can have on the screen?

the option is there for sure, try to find how to do it in other topics of this forum, it was surely answered before. I don't want to use it in my skin.

I'd like to be able to set the background colour to be the colour of the header, see photoshopped image below where the background colour is the colour of the club header.

Is this something easy to do globally? If so any pointers much appreciated.

1377482791_2018-12-11copy.thumb.png.a93e6b38a40fd053b6532add4a563b96.png

On 06/12/2018 at 14:04, keysi said:

If some of you decided to play FM19 withing Public Beta version you probably noticed there is a bug with Coach & Scouting Summary in the player profile. Even your own players are still scouted.

image.thumb.png.f6283dd476c359b2997b9494c3f5a3bc.png

The download link was updated to v1.3 where "player scout reports small" panel was edited. This 1.3 version includes also some small tweaks I made during the recent weeks. 

https://community.sigames.com/forum/670-public-beta-forum/

Thank you for this quick fix! Works perfectly. :thup:

Hi that 1.3 update doesn't work on the full patch release, it's back to doing the scouting in progress bug for me. A fix would be amazing.

2 hours ago, Matto97 said:

Hi that 1.3 update doesn't work on the full patch release, it's back to doing the scouting in progress bug for me. A fix would be amazing.

No, you're wrong, it works without an issue. Be sure you deleted the previous version, clear cache and make other usual things. If it would not work, some of my friends would report it to me already.

On 18/12/2018 at 00:49, keysi said:

No, you're wrong, it works without an issue. Be sure you deleted the previous version, clear cache and make other usual things. If it would not work, some of my friends would report it to me already.

You're right, after doing that it's fixed. Thank you for the excellent skin

Hi

This is my favorite skin, but i have a problem:

I don't like DF11 Faces, how can i use a normal cutout faces like in original skin?

172842455_HUGEFACES.thumb.JPG.30bad30a164fa3a675df4740a224bf98.JPG1411360252_NORMALFACES.thumb.JPG.8cc1c0dd57468c3128a39322b8e1cc70.JPG

Thanks bro!

Edited by ThE_ndre

1 hour ago, ThE_ndre said:

Hi

This is my favorite skin, but i have a problem:

I don't like DF11 Faces, how can i use a normal cutout faces like in original skin?

172842455_HUGEFACES.thumb.JPG.30bad30a164fa3a675df4740a224bf98.JPG1411360252_NORMALFACES.thumb.JPG.8cc1c0dd57468c3128a39322b8e1cc70.JPG

Thanks bro!

You probably just want to have the player picture smaller than DF11. Go to the skin folder/panels/player and delete this file "player profile personal details", and reload skin. The Player Attributes screen will be the default.

On 11/12/2018 at 10:13, mikezone13 said:

I'd like to be able to set the background colour to be the colour of the header, see photoshopped image below where the background colour is the colour of the club header.

Is this something easy to do globally? If so any pointers much appreciated.

1377482791_2018-12-11copy.thumb.png.a93e6b38a40fd053b6532add4a563b96.png

Would be interested in this also if it’s at all even possible. 

Great work on the skin 👍

Edited by rootcoors
Spelling

11 horas atrás, rootcoors disse:

Would be interested in this also if it’s at all even possible. 

Great work on the skin 👍

Well i would like this too if its even possible

Hi!

How can I change this size or which panel is for this code?

Because of it is not fit on windowed and full screen mode.

Thank you.

image.png.0f5738d46f99606fee5af2e552930783.png

Edited by Erhan

On 30/10/2018 at 18:40, keysi said:

eThe main idea of the skin is still the same – just make simple adjustments to make the game better.

Some things are the same as in FM18, some other things were improved and edited, some things are better or they were removed completely.

The original post of this skin is from www.mrkreysirensie.wordpress.com

• The skin was made in the default purple and also in the dark version.
  • Instant result button included.
  • This skin was made mainly for my own use, I’m happy with this version and I will update it only if something will not work.

Edited things:

• Player Overview - two versions of DF11 - one from FM18 without a kit, one from FM17 with kit + kit & signature with Cut-Out picture. Both edited to make them better to view with bordered box background and I moved the widget line with stats up under the attributes.
  • Player Attributes + Player Comparison by DF11
  • Inbox adjustment - coloured news item, bigger pictures in the header of the mail
  • Scouting recommendation/card bigger picture
  • Staff Overview + Human Manager profile
  • Club Overview
  • Schedule - right panels resize
  • Inbox item - a team of the week/month picture in the mailbox resized (guide how to remove it in the original post)
  • Match In-Between Highlights + Halftime/Match Review Screen Mods
  • Caps font removed + added a logo to the background

Credits

• Original DF11 panels before edit – Pikawa
  • DF11 default faces
  • Wannachup – Instant result button
  • Ramoscu – Dark Inbox-Calendar-Scouting boxes before edit
  • Michael Murray – Match In Between Highlights + Halftime/Match Review Screen Mods and all other useful tips and advice

borussia-dortmund-v-lazio_-match-review.thumb.png.12aa110529b4833ed92c49ddf1c72b23.pngscreenshot_61.thumb.jpg.e567c3a9a5572564933b3345d0a5aad2.jpgscreenshot_51.thumb.jpg.b7a5e64743b061fd75cf267301794f76.jpgscreenshot_10.thumb.jpg.8987a846a4747ee700147fd2274bbcbe.jpgscreenshot_16.thumb.jpg.3b17aeccbc4e827de830256c48fc3068.jpgmarco-reus_-overview-attributes.thumb.png.9e4912c7c5f03bc5f6c9c1dde229b9c8.pngkevin-de-bruyne_-overview-profile-2.thumb.png.d22d4a105fb8ac8fe5c6bdb36a6392ea.pngindex1.thumb.png.4c7382d5161ddf54945a992953d06f63.png

screenshot3.thumb.jpg.ceec6dd6db8d0072377d493fcd49c7ea.jpg2018-10-26_21-22-091.thumb.png.905ae78a6071d4d2199e04787b90c0b3.png

DOWNLOAD - v1.2 (3/11/2018)

The download link updated - all panels with secondary colour were edited so there should not be issues with it.

DOWNLOAD - v1.3 (6/12/2018)

Coach & Scout Summary in the player profile edited to be able to use it with Public Beta version.

do you know of any skins that are 60-70% zoomed out for a computer resolution of 1366 x 768. I don't fancy 85%

@mariko47 I would recommend YACS skin, it works well with this resolution

you can adjust size/width or alignment of these in "cfm club overview stadium panel"

On 11/01/2019 at 12:14, Erhan said:

Hi!

How can I change this size or which panel is for this code?

Because of it is not fit on windowed and full screen mode.

Thank you.

image.png.0f5738d46f99606fee5af2e552930783.png

9 hours ago, mariko47 said:

do you know of any skins that are 60-70% zoomed out for a computer resolution of 1366 x 768. I don't fancy 85%

The zoom levels are set in the game interface settings - 50%, 85%, 95%, 100% or 125%

Hey great skin! Quick question... do you have any idea why the starting eleven panel takes about 10-15 seconds to load when on the club overview page?

1 hour ago, pezzyhawkins said:

Hey great skin! Quick question... do you have any idea why the starting eleven panel takes about 10-15 seconds to load when on the club overview page?

I don't know, it works perfectly with my laptop and in my game

1f69eef32dc3d6040e5a75b2c64254e0.gif

2 hours ago, pezzyhawkins said:

Are you using a Mac by any chance? I notice a delay on my MacBook but not on Windows Laptop, and the MacBook is better spec. Its a strange one though as to why as realistically there is nothing that should make it have a delay, I put it down to something specific to Mac though.

I've started a new league and the Quick Pick option is greyed out.  I do not have an AM yet but do have a GM/DoF if that matters.

39 minutes ago, Ragin Cajun said:

I've started a new league and the Quick Pick option is greyed out.  I do not have an AM yet but do have a GM/DoF if that matters.

not skin related, hire an AM and you'll be able to quick pick.

10 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

not skin related, hire an AM and you'll be able to quick pick.

Awesome, thanks.  I'm doing a DoF challenge and lost my AM to a head coaching position my second day.  Was waiting for the team president to hire staff including the DoF.  I had a Youth Coordinator and I've used him before in my other save for Quick Pick.

Hey, 

I know it's likely because I am using a Mac but is there anyway of sorting the stadium page as so it show's all of the info? 

Or is there an alternative thing I can do as currently it shows 3 things and the alignment is all wrong.... 

Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated as I love this skin! 

Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 09.29.21.png

This is a fantastic skin! Not much changed, just the way I like it :)

Curious if there is a way to include more signature fonts? I remember an old FM skin which had about 4/5 different signature types and it'd be really cool to see more than just the one.

Also I noticed than issue where my on loan players would be showing up with my clubs kit on and not their on loan club's kit.

Slight issue whenever you set a nickname where it uses it instead of their original surname name for their kit

On 10/02/2019 at 09:31, pezzyhawkins said:

Hey, 

I know it's likely because I am using a Mac but is there anyway of sorting the stadium page as so it show's all of the info? 

Or is there an alternative thing I can do as currently it shows 3 things and the alignment is all wrong.... 

Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated as I love this skin! 

Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 09.29.21.png

you can adjust size/width or alignment of these in "cfm club overview stadium panel"

On 10/02/2019 at 09:37, pezzyhawkins said:

There is also an issue here... the logo does not fit and the DF isn't working, there is no player number underneath image? 

Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 09.36.40.png

go to skin folder/panels/player and edit "player profile personal details", the part with club badge starts at line 40.

On 11/02/2019 at 13:11, markyosullivan said:

This is a fantastic skin! Not much changed, just the way I like it :)

Curious if there is a way to include more signature fonts? I remember an old FM skin which had about 4/5 different signature types and it'd be really cool to see more than just the one.

You can find all the fonts in the skin folder/fonts and you can edit what you want.
There is a guide about fonts in the game

On 11/02/2019 at 16:27, markyosullivan said:

Also I noticed than issue where my on loan players would be showing up with my clubs kit on and not their on loan club's kit.

Slight issue whenever you set a nickname where it uses it instead of their original surname name for their kit

not sure what you mean. If you mean the shirt in the player profile it's a normal thing there is a shirt of your club when you open player's profile from the screen of your club. It's the same as if you open your player's profile screen from national team squad there will be a shirt of the national team.

2 hours ago, keysi said:

not sure what you mean. If you mean the shirt in the player profile it's a normal thing there is a shirt of your club when you open player's profile from the screen of your club. It's the same as if you open your player's profile screen from national team squad there will be a shirt of the national team.

I'm opening the player profile from the loan club's squad not from my clubs squad

On 12/02/2019 at 18:50, keysi said:

I'm not sure just what it is I need to adjust? 

go to skin folder/panels/player and edit "player profile personal details", the part with club badge starts at line 40.

Ok, so here I can move it more left or simply delete it completely?

On 12/02/2019 at 18:50, keysi said:

You can find all the fonts in the skin folder/fonts and you can edit what you want.
There is a guide about fonts in the game