Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
keysi

[FM19] [SKIN] The Rensie Custom Skin(s)

Recommended Posts

@PequenoGenio What screen resolution you have? If you have a lower resolution than 1920x1080 just use "Zoom out" option in preferences to 95% or 85%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutos atrás, keysi disse:

@PequenoGenio What screen resolution you have? If you have a lower resolution than 1920x1080 just use "Zoom out" option in preferences to 95% or 85%.

But all the changes that i´ve made in the rest of the skin, i made them to use 100% zoom. Only that 3 things that i don't know how to make them the way i like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2018 at 12:32, PequenoGenio said:

But all the changes that i´ve made in the rest of the skin, i made them to use 100% zoom. Only that 3 things that i don't know how to make them the way i like

you need to edit the gaps and tighten up space in these panels you want to edit

 

23 hours ago, InSp1RaT0R1950 said:

Is a light version of this possible?

You would have to edit the font colours and many other things to make it work with light skin to ensure all screens will work properly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 horas atrás, keysi disse:

you need to edit the gaps and tighten up space in these panels you want to edit

 

 

And how i do that? What panels and lines do i need to edit?

That's my problem.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to get AI roles appear on all possible formation screens? Like when viewing an AI club, or when looking at both formations in stats -> formations during the match, or in this little formation panel during the match you can have on the screen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

And how i do that? What panels and lines do i need to edit?

That's my problem.:(

The last starting 11 is controlled in "club overview panel" and "tactics icon preview info panel"
the second image - you need to adjust values in "human profile"
third image - take a look to "player personal detail panel"

40 minutes ago, pilif25 said:

Is there a way to get AI roles appear on all possible formation screens? Like when viewing an AI club, or when looking at both formations in stats -> formations during the match, or in this little formation panel during the match you can have on the screen?

the option is there for sure, try to find how to do it in other topics of this forum, it was surely answered before. I don't want to use it in my skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to be able to set the background colour to be the colour of the header, see photoshopped image below where the background colour is the colour of the club header.

Is this something easy to do globally? If so any pointers much appreciated.

1377482791_2018-12-11copy.thumb.png.a93e6b38a40fd053b6532add4a563b96.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/12/2018 at 14:04, keysi said:

If some of you decided to play FM19 withing Public Beta version you probably noticed there is a bug with Coach & Scouting Summary in the player profile. Even your own players are still scouted.

image.thumb.png.f6283dd476c359b2997b9494c3f5a3bc.png

The download link was updated to v1.3 where "player scout reports small" panel was edited. This 1.3 version includes also some small tweaks I made during the recent weeks. 

https://community.sigames.com/forum/670-public-beta-forum/

 

Thank you for this quick fix! Works perfectly. :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi that 1.3 update doesn't work on the full patch release, it's back to doing the scouting in progress bug for me. A fix would be amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matto97 said:

Hi that 1.3 update doesn't work on the full patch release, it's back to doing the scouting in progress bug for me. A fix would be amazing.

No, you're wrong, it works without an issue. Be sure you deleted the previous version, clear cache and make other usual things. If it would not work, some of my friends would report it to me already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/12/2018 at 00:49, keysi said:

No, you're wrong, it works without an issue. Be sure you deleted the previous version, clear cache and make other usual things. If it would not work, some of my friends would report it to me already.

You're right, after doing that it's fixed. Thank you for the excellent skin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

This is my favorite skin, but i have a problem:

I don't like DF11 Faces, how can i use a normal cutout faces like in original skin?

172842455_HUGEFACES.thumb.JPG.30bad30a164fa3a675df4740a224bf98.JPG1411360252_NORMALFACES.thumb.JPG.8cc1c0dd57468c3128a39322b8e1cc70.JPG

Thanks bro!

Edited by ThE_ndre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThE_ndre said:

Hi

This is my favorite skin, but i have a problem:

I don't like DF11 Faces, how can i use a normal cutout faces like in original skin?

172842455_HUGEFACES.thumb.JPG.30bad30a164fa3a675df4740a224bf98.JPG1411360252_NORMALFACES.thumb.JPG.8cc1c0dd57468c3128a39322b8e1cc70.JPG

Thanks bro!

You probably just want to have the player picture smaller than DF11. Go to the skin folder/panels/player and delete this file "player profile personal details", and reload skin. The Player Attributes screen will be the default.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 10:13, mikezone13 said:

I'd like to be able to set the background colour to be the colour of the header, see photoshopped image below where the background colour is the colour of the club header.

Is this something easy to do globally? If so any pointers much appreciated.

1377482791_2018-12-11copy.thumb.png.a93e6b38a40fd053b6532add4a563b96.png

Would be interested in this also if it’s at all even possible. 

Great work on the skin 👍

Edited by rootcoors
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 horas atrás, rootcoors disse:

Would be interested in this also if it’s at all even possible. 

Great work on the skin 👍

Well i would like this too if its even possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

 

How can I change this size or which panel is for this code?

Because of it is not fit on windowed and full screen mode.

Thank you.

image.png.0f5738d46f99606fee5af2e552930783.png

Edited by Erhan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×