Sports Interactive Community
keysi

[FM19] [SKIN] The Rensie Custom Skin(s)

@PequenoGenio What screen resolution you have? If you have a lower resolution than 1920x1080 just use "Zoom out" option in preferences to 95% or 85%.

9 minutos atrás, keysi disse:

@PequenoGenio What screen resolution you have? If you have a lower resolution than 1920x1080 just use "Zoom out" option in preferences to 95% or 85%.

But all the changes that i´ve made in the rest of the skin, i made them to use 100% zoom. Only that 3 things that i don't know how to make them the way i like

On 08/12/2018 at 12:32, PequenoGenio said:

But all the changes that i´ve made in the rest of the skin, i made them to use 100% zoom. Only that 3 things that i don't know how to make them the way i like

you need to edit the gaps and tighten up space in these panels you want to edit

23 hours ago, InSp1RaT0R1950 said:

Is a light version of this possible?

You would have to edit the font colours and many other things to make it work with light skin to ensure all screens will work properly

20 horas atrás, keysi disse:

you need to edit the gaps and tighten up space in these panels you want to edit

And how i do that? What panels and lines do i need to edit?

That's my problem.:(

Is there a way to get AI roles appear on all possible formation screens? Like when viewing an AI club, or when looking at both formations in stats -> formations during the match, or in this little formation panel during the match you can have on the screen?

2 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

And how i do that? What panels and lines do i need to edit?

That's my problem.:(

The last starting 11 is controlled in "club overview panel" and "tactics icon preview info panel"
the second image - you need to adjust values in "human profile"
third image - take a look to "player personal detail panel"

40 minutes ago, pilif25 said:

Is there a way to get AI roles appear on all possible formation screens? Like when viewing an AI club, or when looking at both formations in stats -> formations during the match, or in this little formation panel during the match you can have on the screen?

the option is there for sure, try to find how to do it in other topics of this forum, it was surely answered before. I don't want to use it in my skin.

I'd like to be able to set the background colour to be the colour of the header, see photoshopped image below where the background colour is the colour of the club header.

Is this something easy to do globally? If so any pointers much appreciated.

1377482791_2018-12-11copy.thumb.png.a93e6b38a40fd053b6532add4a563b96.png

On 06/12/2018 at 14:04, keysi said:

If some of you decided to play FM19 withing Public Beta version you probably noticed there is a bug with Coach & Scouting Summary in the player profile. Even your own players are still scouted.

image.thumb.png.f6283dd476c359b2997b9494c3f5a3bc.png

The download link was updated to v1.3 where "player scout reports small" panel was edited. This 1.3 version includes also some small tweaks I made during the recent weeks. 

https://community.sigames.com/forum/670-public-beta-forum/

Thank you for this quick fix! Works perfectly. :thup:

Hi that 1.3 update doesn't work on the full patch release, it's back to doing the scouting in progress bug for me. A fix would be amazing.

2 hours ago, Matto97 said:

Hi that 1.3 update doesn't work on the full patch release, it's back to doing the scouting in progress bug for me. A fix would be amazing.

No, you're wrong, it works without an issue. Be sure you deleted the previous version, clear cache and make other usual things. If it would not work, some of my friends would report it to me already.

On 18/12/2018 at 00:49, keysi said:

No, you're wrong, it works without an issue. Be sure you deleted the previous version, clear cache and make other usual things. If it would not work, some of my friends would report it to me already.

You're right, after doing that it's fixed. Thank you for the excellent skin

Hi

This is my favorite skin, but i have a problem:

I don't like DF11 Faces, how can i use a normal cutout faces like in original skin?

172842455_HUGEFACES.thumb.JPG.30bad30a164fa3a675df4740a224bf98.JPG1411360252_NORMALFACES.thumb.JPG.8cc1c0dd57468c3128a39322b8e1cc70.JPG

Thanks bro!

Edited by ThE_ndre

1 hour ago, ThE_ndre said:

Hi

This is my favorite skin, but i have a problem:

I don't like DF11 Faces, how can i use a normal cutout faces like in original skin?

172842455_HUGEFACES.thumb.JPG.30bad30a164fa3a675df4740a224bf98.JPG1411360252_NORMALFACES.thumb.JPG.8cc1c0dd57468c3128a39322b8e1cc70.JPG

Thanks bro!

You probably just want to have the player picture smaller than DF11. Go to the skin folder/panels/player and delete this file "player profile personal details", and reload skin. The Player Attributes screen will be the default.

On 11/12/2018 at 10:13, mikezone13 said:

I'd like to be able to set the background colour to be the colour of the header, see photoshopped image below where the background colour is the colour of the club header.

Is this something easy to do globally? If so any pointers much appreciated.

1377482791_2018-12-11copy.thumb.png.a93e6b38a40fd053b6532add4a563b96.png

Would be interested in this also if it’s at all even possible. 

Great work on the skin 👍

Edited by rootcoors
Spelling

11 horas atrás, rootcoors disse:

Would be interested in this also if it’s at all even possible. 

Great work on the skin 👍

Well i would like this too if its even possible

Hi!

How can I change this size or which panel is for this code?

Because of it is not fit on windowed and full screen mode.

Thank you.

image.png.0f5738d46f99606fee5af2e552930783.png

Edited by Erhan