FM19 - Match review and match preview training

Hi all,

I haven't put this in the bugs forum as I think this is more than likely me being stupid, although not 100% sure it is the case.

So I'm amending my training schedules. We're in pre-season at the moment and I've selected the pre season template that I want. I'm now altering it to include match reviews and match previews to sit around the friendlies. I can select the sessions that I want, but when I select confirm the additions I have added aren't retained and are replaced with Rest. I figured this might be a capacity thing (although I'm York they are all full time) so cleared the schedule and added the sessions in again. There are 2 friendlies in this week so it looked like the Monday a match preview, the Tuesday match day, Wednesday was a match review and a match preview, Thursday match day and then Friday match review. That didn't save either. Finally just having a match preview on the Monday and a match review on the Friday also did not work. Bug or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Hi Kubi. I can add other training sessions on those days so it's not that. Plus the match review has to be the day after, doesn't appear as an option any other day. I suspect I need a specific staff role filled which I'm trying to figure out at the moment. I don't have a data analyst or a sports scientist (do have a head of sports science but no chief data analyst).

Archived