[FM16] Football Manager 1991-92 (Version 6.1 Released 03/08/19)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Syze said:

Putting the finishing touches on it tonight, version 6.0 will be released tomorrow. Over 2000 new players and staff added.

Holy crap mate, amazing work.....no wonder it took you so long eh :)

49 minutes ago, aveago said:

Holy crap mate, amazing work.....no wonder it took you so long eh :)

Yeah mate, still even longer than i anticipated, literally every spare second. When i get home from work I'll do some final checks and get it uploaded.

56 minutes ago, aveago said:

Fantastic mate, thank you.

P.S I sent you a little something, its not much, but it's a thank you for investing a lot of your time into this masterpiece.

Cheers mate, it's very much appreciated, let me know how you get on with the game and if you see any problems with it.

1 hour ago, erikeagles said:

This looks amazing, little question (I think I know the answer) 

Is it possible to put this database in FM19? 

I don't think so. You could try exporting the file in the FM 16 editor and importing it in the FM 19 editor.

49 minutes ago, aveago said:

I was just curious, how did you manage to get the squad numbers to work? when I enabled them in the editor under competition rules, it didn't seem to work still, how did you do it?

I edited actual competitions themselves, not the rules.

Had a weird one there, I won the league with Leeds in my first season, but I didn't go into the European Cup. No English clubs went into the UEFA Cup either. I holidayed to see what would happen next season, all English clubs qualified again. I've gone back to my game, so I'll post an update when this season finishes.

Won the league again and this time English clubs have been entered into the European competitions. Don't know what that was about. Let me know if anyone experiences anything similar...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a quirky fixture list in my fifth season. I'm playing all the derby teams back to back - Sheff Utd then Sheff Wed, Man City then Man Utd, Arsenal then Spurs...

Into my fifth season and had the issue of not going into the European Cup again, only this time the English UEFA Cup qualifiers did go in. I don't understand this at all, why does it happen some seasons and not others?

17 hours ago, aveago said:

I have no idea mate, something in the editor most likely.

Have you encountered it? It's really baffling to me, because you would think if it was a problem with the editor file it would happen every season.

On 21 July 2019 at 15:01, aveago said:

I haven't yet, im coming up to the end of the season ill let you know.

How are you finding the finances in the game? Has your club gone into serious debt?

• 2 weeks later...

Version 6.1 is now available for download HERE. I've been working on the finances. Due to the wage bug clubs were going broke after a few seasons. As it is now, clubs are rich at the start and tend to go crazy in the transfer market, but unless I can work out this wage thing I can't get it perfect. I've also fixed a few mistakes and added more profile pictures.

13 minutes ago, Ant1976 said:

Think i'll have a look  at this. What Leagues did you do for England.

All four top division have complete squads, all levels down to level 7 have correct teams and some players. Scottish Prem, Serie A and La Liga have full squads. Tons of other big clubs throughout Europe have full squads. There are then tons of other players throughout the game, including youngsters that join clubs in the future - e.g. Harry Kewell joined Leeds in 1995 as a 15 year old, so he joins Leeds in 2019 (the 1995 equivalent) at the age of 15.

Edited by Syze

• 2 weeks later...