Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Syze

[FM16] Football Manager 1991-92 (Version 6.0 Released 03/07/19)

Recommended Posts

Maybe. Working flat out to complete it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not going to get it out tonight, but I am so close, it will be released in the next few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not going to get it out tonight, but I am so close, it will be released in the next few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/06/2019 at 17:09, Syze said:

Not going to get it out tonight, but I am so close, it will be released in the next few days.

Ok can't wait mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Putting the finishing touches on it tonight, version 6.0 will be released tomorrow. Over 2000 new players and staff added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Syze said:

Putting the finishing touches on it tonight, version 6.0 will be released tomorrow. Over 2000 new players and staff added.

Holy crap mate, amazing work.....no wonder it took you so long eh :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, aveago said:

Holy crap mate, amazing work.....no wonder it took you so long eh :)

Yeah mate, still even longer than i anticipated, literally every spare second. When i get home from work I'll do some final checks and get it uploaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Syze said:

Fantastic mate, thank you.

 

P.S I sent you a little something, its not much, but it's a thank you for investing a lot of your time into this masterpiece.

 

 

Edited by aveago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, aveago said:

Fantastic mate, thank you.

 

P.S I sent you a little something, its not much, but it's a thank you for investing a lot of your time into this masterpiece.

 

 

Cheers mate, it's very much appreciated, let me know how you get on with the game and if you see any problems with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks amazing, little question (I think I know the answer) 

Is it possible to put this database in FM19? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, erikeagles said:

This looks amazing, little question (I think I know the answer) 

Is it possible to put this database in FM19? 

I don't think so. You could try exporting the file in the FM 16 editor and importing it in the FM 19 editor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Syze said:

I don't think so. You could try exporting the file in the FM 16 editor and importing it in the FM 19 editor.

Thanks I will try. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just curious, how did you manage to get the squad numbers to work? when I enabled them in the editor under competition rules, it didn't seem to work still, how did you do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, aveago said:

I was just curious, how did you manage to get the squad numbers to work? when I enabled them in the editor under competition rules, it didn't seem to work still, how did you do it?

I edited actual competitions themselves, not the rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/07/2019 at 20:54, Syze said:

I edited actual competitions themselves, not the rules.

Ah thanks

P.S No Harry Kane? or Dele Alli? ;P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aveago said:

Ah thanks

P.S No Harry Kane? or Dele Alli? ;P

They were born after 1991! Let me see what I can do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Syze said:

They were born after 1991! Let me see what I can do...

 

lol no worrys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a weird one there, I won the league with Leeds in my first season, but I didn't go into the European Cup. No English clubs went into the UEFA Cup either. I holidayed to see what would happen next season, all English clubs qualified again. I've gone back to my game, so I'll post an update when this season finishes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won the league again and this time English clubs have been entered into the European competitions. Don't know what that was about. Let me know if anyone experiences anything similar...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a quirky fixture list in my fifth season. I'm playing all the derby teams back to back - Sheff Utd then Sheff Wed, Man City then Man Utd, Arsenal then Spurs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Into my fifth season and had the issue of not going into the European Cup again, only this time the English UEFA Cup qualifiers did go in. I don't understand this at all, why does it happen some seasons and not others?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...