Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Syze

[FM16] Football Manager 1991-92 Version 5.1

Recommended Posts

panini-football-1991-album-cover.jpg.8848df4f7d64c26b87de2427dd0c7ae9.jpg

VERSION 5.1 OUT NOW

Major updates to player stats, heights, weights, histories etc. New players and graphics added. In-game finances adjusted:

DOWNLOAD HERE

I have made major updates to player stats, as well as added over 150 new players and staff, as well as improving the in-game finances. There are approximately:

9600+ players

900 staff

100 officials

Full facepack, extensive kit pack, extensive logo pack.

Full squads and staff for all four English Divisions, Scottish Premier League, Italian Serie A, and Spanish La Liga. Full squads for all the big clubs in France, Holland, Portugal, Germany, and Turkey, as well as thousands more players, including youth players set to join up with clubs as the seasons progress.

Known bugs and issues:

I have adjusted transfer fees and wages to better match the time, but for some reason the wages skyrocket as soon as clubs start signing players. I have had to adjust television and prize money in order to stop clubs going bankrupt quickly. All clubs begin with a one year transfer embargo in order to keep the squads true for a season.

Some top flight English clubs when signing young domestic talent will immediately release them on a free transfer. I don't know what is causing this and therefore don't know how to fix it.

This is a work in progress, please check back regularly as I continue to update and improve the database.

I'm also working on a series of videos showcasing the database, which I will add to this thread. Here is the first one, highlighting Arsenal:

All feedback appreciated.

Please consider liking the FACEBOOK PAGE.

If you enjoy the database, please consider making a small donation via PayPal. I have spent countless hours making this. Thank You. DONATE.

Edited by Syze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE - 04/03/19 - Version 5.0 out now:

Major updates to player stats, heights, weights, histories etc. New players and graphics added. In-game finances adjusted:

DOWNLOAD HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6 November 2018 at 20:50, aveago said:

great as usual, would love 7 subs and squad numbers though ;P

I'll hopefully be releasing and alternative version soon, featuring squad number and more subs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2019 at 19:44, Syze said:

I'll hopefully be releasing and alternative version soon, featuring squad number and more subs.

You Genius, can you also add Harry Kane lol, I wanna play it with my brother, but he said is Harry Kane gonna turn up in the future lol.  Yours by far is the best retro database I have ever played.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, aveago said:

You Genius, can you also add Harry Kane lol, I wanna play it with my brother, but he said is Harry Kane gonna turn up in the future lol.  Yours by far is the best retro database I have ever played.  

I'll add Kane just for you, though I can't imagine how long it will be until he shows up in the game! Keep an eye out the next few days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Syze said:

I'll add Kane just for you, though I can't imagine how long it will be until he shows up in the game! Keep an eye out the next few days...

Fantastic, and to others on here, you should really try this out, its better than 03-04, 87-88 on fm19, miles better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

671.png.42f9dd6caf949fb5cca29dbe7ea153d1.png

Football Manager 1991-92 - Episode 4 - Leeds United

DOWNLOAD HERE

Edited by Syze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Version 5.1 has been released, featuring some minor fixes and updates.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Edited by Syze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is outstanding work, i will definitely be donating to this some real effort and love of a great time in football put in here.will be like playing a new game.

Just some feedback not sure if anything can be done but; although the european comps are how they should be in straight knock out format neither competition appears to be ranked.will this affect how they are viewed in game? 

All i have done so far is holiday for 3 years but the transfers don't seem too bad at all- star names moving for around 7-11 million as they would have and record transfer is 19million so it reflects pretty well for what would equate to the mid 90s in my game.

Keep up the good work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24 March 2019 at 10:20, mozza79 said:

This is outstanding work, i will definitely be donating to this some real effort and love of a great time in football put in here.will be like playing a new game.

Just some feedback not sure if anything can be done but; although the european comps are how they should be in straight knock out format neither competition appears to be ranked.will this affect how they are viewed in game? 

All i have done so far is holiday for 3 years but the transfers don't seem too bad at all- star names moving for around 7-11 million as they would have and record transfer is 19million so it reflects pretty well for what would equate to the mid 90s in my game.

Keep up the good work

The nations are ranked in the European comps, but I don't think draws were seeded then were they? The Euro competitions has been a constant headache that I'm still trying to work out. For instance, there was a group back then, but when I implement it the fixtures get played on a Saturday which causes havoc to the domestic calendar. I also initially included the Cup Winners Cup, but this resulted in teams qualifying for two different European comps.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope to have a major update uploaded in the next few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Major update coming this weekend, hundreds of new players added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5 April 2019 at 17:30, Syze said:

Major update coming this weekend, hundreds of new players added.

Update may be delayed, going to be a major one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A little sneak preview of what I'm working on - I'm working on the next generation of players coming into the game to increase the longevity of gameplay. I don't have a timeframe on when this update will be completed, but hopefully no more than a few weeks.

 

1785383643_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_09_20.thumb.png.1e5e09d47e1276e416201754852dc87c.png784256223_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_09_32.thumb.png.6197fdd6a1376185aedd74dd7c31983a.png1926788006_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_09_46.thumb.png.717847fa8376393c1fede451a35033ba.png661305930_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_09_56.thumb.png.163a437e2a4cbca1a96c8c29d406dd53.png744873816_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_10_24.thumb.png.b9524f808d08bd909db86db2f11fdaba.png1994686734_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_10_31.thumb.png.58251f0386bc59822e364958571cad12.png1994931270_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_10_43.thumb.png.d5de8ba49560d8b0941d9fb590a0e055.png1087210848_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_10_55.thumb.png.b17a2a22ce05f6efaf953231de573e45.png1746336953_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_11_13.thumb.png.452822bb1379ddc67deb029b708d59a4.png22787575_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_11_25.thumb.png.cd359f286f30bdd4bfb10473f05146b6.png1578823748_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_11_41.thumb.png.f75b995366c8076da21a5f92f5337aaa.png1369036139_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_11_52.thumb.png.35ea3611f82d59308bc5976967b49567.png623029476_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_11_59.thumb.png.dfa6d0c3509558557d53025267263007.png1932166898_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_12_16.thumb.png.340c2ffe1d05ee1e699e85979da01ba6.png1488511809_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_12_29.thumb.png.fce254d90d95a26f7c3375901a37d306.png624026082_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_12_39.thumb.png.fb72b01338f145cdf22b008a489f2d7c.png1970187801_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_13_00.thumb.png.4775c6fc74b805ab3e7bd2657de2ff5e.png13814814_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_13_15.thumb.png.57f25dda250343755bbbad9a4f613365.png1265878425_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_13_31.thumb.png.2766c79af4048fe49fce4b19e35fc1f1.png1321555447_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_13_48.thumb.png.800a3ece9be822743615af3f8dfb4679.png531885746_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_13_55.thumb.png.68a6cc20af7d6d636b1f002a5b30ae10.png171059825_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_17_16.thumb.png.f434c3017d46e241794984da845d6c29.png1619639712_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_17_28.thumb.png.ac4c1180a50ec585710a49f4c271e4df.png1344962422_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_17_43.thumb.png.3f44705abdff3ee902a440c1f6c44302.png184324114_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_17_53.thumb.png.29e68195ba791c96d3fc814d434f24f6.png1856537609_ScreenShot2019-04-09at19_18_01.thumb.png.cc05e4db3b881d3590fd82de1da0e8e2.png

Edited by Syze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you able to edit it to 7 subs instead of 3? as the year's progress, it would be great with all these youngsters coming through, to be able to bring them off the bench?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, aveago said:

Are you able to edit it to 7 subs instead of 3? as the year's progress, it would be great with all these youngsters coming through, to be able to bring them off the bench?

**** yeah, I forgot about that, I'll definitely add a 7 sub option with the next update. It's going to be a few weeks though, I have a full time job, a part time job and two young children, but every spare second is going into this database!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Syze said:

**** yeah, I forgot about that, I'll definitely add a 7 sub option with the next update. It's going to be a few weeks though, I have a full time job, a part time job and two young children, but every spare second is going into this database!

You are a true legend mate, ive played a lot of fan made databases over the years, yours pisses all over them :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving this but one thing i have noticed is that the european cup finals are being played in places like luxembourg and cyprus in stadiums of 2/3k is there any way of changing this in the editor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16 April 2019 at 15:09, mozza79 said:

Loving this but one thing i have noticed is that the european cup finals are being played in places like luxembourg and cyprus in stadiums of 2/3k is there any way of changing this in the editor?

I'll see what I can do, thanks for pointing that out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/04/2019 at 00:16, Syze said:

I'll see what I can do, thanks for pointing that out.

Looking forward to the release mate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 30 April 2019 at 20:06, aveago said:

Looking forward to the release mate.  

Thanks mate, edging ever closer, but it's a huge one, hundred and hundreds of new players added so far. I'm off work this week so I've been able to put in a lot of time. I'm loathe to put a timeframe on it, but hopefully I should be mostly done by the end of this week.

Edited by Syze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Syze said:

Thanks mate, edging ever closer, but it's a huge one, hundred and hundreds of new players added so far. I'm off work this week so I've been able to put in a lot of time. I'm loathe a timeframe, but hopefully I should be mostly done by the end of this week.

No problem, take your time :)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update on the update - almost 1000 new players added, if I can get a good run at it this week hopefully it won't be too far away from completion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Syze said:

Update on the update - almost 1000 new players added, if I can get a good run at it this week hopefully it won't be too far away from completion.

Wow can't wait mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if I'm going to bother working on it anymore, giving up football after tonight. Sick of the heartache.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chin up mate we will come again. Its been the best season in many years for us and we need to kick on now from this and get the job done next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Syze said:

Don't know if I'm going to bother working on it anymore, giving up football after tonight. Sick of the heartache.

Im a Charlton fan mate, I might be suffering the same fate on Friday evening, ill be there at The Valley though, I just hope I leave smiling.

 

Please don't give up working on it mate, you have put far to much in it to quit now ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll get back to it, just need a few days of not thinking about football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update on the update - over 1000 new players added so far, I'll try and post some pics over the next few days. Hopefully I'm on the home stretch, but I'm such a completist, don't want to miss anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Syze said:

Update on the update - over 1000 new players added so far, I'll try and post some pics over the next few days. Hopefully I'm on the home stretch, but I'm such a completist, don't want to miss anyone.

I cannot wait mate, I wanna play it to death when you release it lol

 

By the way, Gazza was out for the 91-92 season with ruptured cruciate ligaments, I don't know if your bothering with stuff like that.

Edited by aveago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, aveago said:

I cannot wait mate, I wanna play it to death when you release it lol

 

By the way, Gazza was out for the 91-92 season with ruptured cruciate ligaments, I don't know if your bothering with stuff like that.

Thought about that but decided not to to add injuries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2019 at 20:16, Syze said:

Thought about that but decided not to to add injuries.

Hows it going mate, any sign of a release? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2019 at 16:33, aveago said:

Hows it going mate, any sign of a release? 

Really, really close, all about getting time now, flat out at work, but every spare second is going into it, there was a huge list of what I wanted to do and I'm on the final part of the list, so hopefully by the end of this month at the very latest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...