After match comments are not in touch

In my league I am 12 points ahead of . I have beaten every team except one quite comfortably . That game i lost 2-3 and have won every other game and have a record of playing 17 games and won 16 lost 1 and I'm scoring almost 3 goals per match . So why after every match do I get the comments that I was lucky to win or that they picked a draw and we were not expected to win . One comment said after we one 5-1 that they didn't expect us to win yet we had one 10 games in a row . Its not in touch with whats going on in the league but more to do with the odds given at the start of the season

vor 6 Minuten schrieb prot651:

In my league I am 12 points ahead of . I have beaten every team except one quite comfortably . That game i lost 2-3 and have won every other game and have a record of playing 17 games and won 16 lost 1 and I'm scoring almost 3 goals per match . So why after every match do I get the comments that I was lucky to win or that they picked a draw and we were not expected to win . One comment said after we one 5-1 that they didn't expect us to win yet we had one 10 games in a row . Its not in touch with whats going on in the league but more to do with the odds given at the start of the season

Do you have a saved game which are showing this? If so, could you start a thread in the bugs forum and upload your save?

These comments in the media and the odds given before playing a game are always rubbish. Fairly sure it is based purely on the season preview predictions and hot what is actually happening in the season. Been like it for years in FM.  I don't pay any attention to them now. 

1 minute ago, improvox said:

These comments in the media and the odds given before playing a game are always rubbish. Fairly sure it is based purely on the season preview predictions and hot what is actually happening in the season. Been like it for years in FM.  I don't pay any attention to them now. 

Agreed

2 minutes ago, improvox said:

Even then, with Fulham I managed a 0-0 draw at the Etihad and the press treated it as a poor result for me. Pre-season preview had City 1st and us somewhere in the lower mid-table area.

Archived