[FM19] Change Sidebar Icon Colour

DazRTaylor

I have found a lovely skin I intend to use, though I wish to change one of the colours.  On the bar below, I wish to change the orange colour to white, but have absolutely no idea how to do it.  I am completely clueless about this so any help would be appreciated.  I have managed to change the capital letters on this skin by using the same principle as the base skin though!

Please note, this skin is not my work - I found it on another site.

9uZDH8y.png

The icon colour should be controlled by the sidebar text colour declared in the settings xml file (located in the settings folder) for the skin you should just need to locate and change that colour to white either by changing the name or the RGB values - each value set to 255 will give you a white colour (actually you should just be able to delete that line from the file and they'll revert to the default colour which should be white anyway).

45 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

The icon colour should be controlled by the sidebar text colour declared in the settings xml file (located in the settings folder) for the skin you should just need to locate and change that colour to white either by changing the name or the RGB values - each value set to 255 will give you a white colour (actually you should just be able to delete that line from the file and they'll revert to the default colour which should be white anyway).

Thank you, that worked a treat.  :thup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/10/2018 at 18:28, michaeltmurrayuk said:

I cant find the code line

Archived