No under 18 side

After an abysmal performance in my first managerial job in the National North, Montrose of the Scottish league two have for some reason decided to take me on. Anyway ive just started having a look around them and all the youth players are in with the main squad, this is because they have no under 18 squad?

Is this right? If so, is there anyway I can get an u18 squad? Do i need to improve youth facilities?

There is no u23 squad either.

Im still playing FM2018.

Thanks for any help.

• Administrators

I know in certain leagues the higher your youth rating/league status the more chance you'll be entered into U18/U23 leagues. Not 100% sure in Scotland but wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. 

41 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

I know in certain leagues the higher your youth rating/league status the more chance you'll be entered into U18/U23 leagues. Not 100% sure in Scotland but wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. 

Ok thanks for reply.

In my previous job at Gainsborough I had an under 18 squad - but they weren't entered in any league, I just arranged friendlies for them all season.

At Montrose there isn't even a squad - Ive just got a load of youth players in my first team squad. 

Theres no U23s in Scotland either theres a reserves league not sure if theres in an age limit in there or not this is new and cant see  anything in game suspect you have to be profesional to have a team in it thought looking at the league

Archived