New Laptop/PC- Help Needed

Hi all,

I need some help in buying a small desktop that could run FM decently.

Do you think that this would be alright? Bear in mind that I don't watch games 3d, just commentary.

• CPU: intel i7-7500U 7th Generation Dual Core CPU, Core code: Kaby Lake, Base Frequency: 2.7GHz, max Turbo Frequency 3.5GHz 4M Cache
  • 16GB DDR3L RAM, 512GB mSATA SSD+1TB SATA HDD, 300M WiFi for Free
  • Graphics: integrated Intel® HD Graphics 620, Base Frequency: 300.00 MHz; Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.05 GHz; HDMI:4096x2304@24Hz; DP: 4096x2304@60Hz

https://www.amazon.ca/Kingdel-Computer-Industrial-i7-7500U-4096x2304/dp/B01N6LA6W1/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1494602896&sr=1-1

Thanks!!

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to run all leagues, with a large database, with detail level set to a maximum. Will a laptop with a i7-4910MQ @ 2.90GHz processor, 32GB of RAM and a NVIDIA GTX 980M graphics card be enough for this? And yes, the OS is Windows 10 64-bit. Or should I go for the i7-7700k processor. is the 4910MQ enough?

Thanks.

The 7th gen is of course the option to go for, 4th gen will do what you want but at cost of more power & heat.

How much is the price difference & do you know what laptop chassis both options are installed in as cooling will be vital when running all leagues in full detail..

Another question is whether a desktop is a viable option, running all leagues in full detail on an unplugged laptop will have the battery drained in under 30 minutes which means that having the portability to play when out & about is not a practical consideration.

On 5/12/2017 at 16:32, benefactor_r said:

Hi all,

I need some help in buying a small desktop that could run FM decently.

Do you think that this would be alright? Bear in mind that I don't watch games 3d, just commentary.

• CPU: intel i7-7500U 7th Generation Dual Core CPU, Core code: Kaby Lake, Base Frequency: 2.7GHz, max Turbo Frequency 3.5GHz 4M Cache
  • 16GB DDR3L RAM, 512GB mSATA SSD+1TB SATA HDD, 300M WiFi for Free
  • Graphics: integrated Intel® HD Graphics 620, Base Frequency: 300.00 MHz; Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.05 GHz; HDMI:4096x2304@24Hz; DP: 4096x2304@60Hz

https://www.amazon.ca/Kingdel-Computer-Industrial-i7-7500U-4096x2304/dp/B01N6LA6W1/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1494602896&sr=1-1

Thanks!!

Don't really have much experience with these small form factor PC's.  I notice it has a laptop CPU, probably to keep the heat down.

Its a nice bit of kit, dare i say a little overpriced but I guess you're paying for the size.

And yes it will run FM well, however my advice, is take some time and build your own, it will cost you loads less and there are plenty of tutorials available online

18 hours ago, Blanchflower1 said:

I want to run all leagues, with a large database, with detail level set to a maximum. Will a laptop with a i7-4910MQ @ 2.90GHz processor, 32GB of RAM and a NVIDIA GTX 980M graphics card be enough for this? And yes, the OS is Windows 10 64-bit. Or should I go for the i7-7700k processor. is the 4910MQ enough?

Thanks.

I doubt there is a computer around that could do that.

To give you an idea the benchmarking thread top performer is a 7700k overclocked to 5Ghz (delidded) and has 32GB Ram at 3733Mhz frequency which is as good as it gets.

The benchmark test has all leagues loaded and a large database but crucially only has one league running in full detail and that takes 2 min 22 sec to do a week.

My advice, get the desktop and overclock it. Run everything as active just be careful what you have in full detail.

I run my FM saves with all senior competitions in full details with either all of Europe* & Americas or all leagues loaded, ran fine on a i7-6820HK laptop & also runs fine on my ageing i7-920 desktop rig.

3 hours ago, bennytee said:

I doubt there is a computer around that could do that.

To give you an idea the benchmarking thread top performer is a 7700k overclocked to 5Ghz (delidded) and has 32GB Ram at 3733Mhz frequency which is as good as it gets.

The benchmark test has all leagues loaded and a large database but crucially only has one league running in full detail and that takes 2 min 22 sec to do a week.

My advice, get the desktop and overclock it. Run everything as active just be careful what you have in full detail.

2 min 22 sec to complete a week is actually impressive. One of my friends tested it on a i7 4910MQ and it took more than 1 hour!

If it took an hour either they had it on a custom power save mode that dialled everything to minimum or the laptop was about to die.

Hey guys, I have been reading the forums on and off for weeks (mainly this thread) and decided to join up to ask a few questions as you seem to be in the know/very helpful!

My budget is anywhere from £600-£800 and I'm after a laptop mainly for FM and university work (essays etc), so nothing too graphics intensive.

I only ever play on 2D, does that mean a graphics card is pretty obsolete?
Having looked through most of your recommendations so far this year I've seen that the processor is key to a quick loading game, so am I best looking for a HQ processor? 
Is an SSD vital for a quick game too?
I've noticed that getting a dedicated GPU, SSD and HD is usually around the upper end of my budget, so I am willing to go for a refurb as others have done.

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, Blanchflower1 said:

2 min 22 sec to complete a week is actually impressive. One of my friends tested it on a i7 4910MQ and it took more than 1 hour!

Only one league in full detail though

12 hours ago, Barside said:

I run my FM saves with all senior competitions in full details with either all of Europe* & Americas or all leagues loaded, ran fine on a i7-6820HK laptop & also runs fine on my ageing i7-920 desktop rig.

Impressive, mine really hates having more than a few on full detail.  

I run all of Europe myself as active but Full detail is a processor killer.  I still doubt any computer could run it with maximum detail and all leagues loaded at anywhere near an acceptable pace.

@Blanchflower1 @Barside Just ran a week myself, all leagues maximum detail 55 minutes on i7 4710mq using the A test from the benchmarking thread

32 minutes ago, InjuryCrisis said:

Hey guys, I have been reading the forums on and off for weeks (mainly this thread) and decided to join up to ask a few questions as you seem to be in the know/very helpful!

My budget is anywhere from £600-£800 and I'm after a laptop mainly for FM and university work (essays etc), so nothing too graphics intensive.

I only ever play on 2D, does that mean a graphics card is pretty obsolete?
Having looked through most of your recommendations so far this year I've seen that the processor is key to a quick loading game, so am I best looking for a HQ processor? 
Is an SSD vital for a quick game too?
I've noticed that getting a dedicated GPU, SSD and HD is usually around the upper end of my budget, so I am willing to go for a refurb as others have done.

Thanks in advance!

Yep a HQ processor is desirable unless you need really long battery life.

SSD is not vital from an FM point of view however it will give the laptop itself a quicker feel and zippyer loading times.

refurb here on ebay, don't know the company personally so as usual do your research

great spec i7 HQ and has decent graphics and an SSD

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASUS-GL552VW-15-6-inch-i7-6700HQ-8GB-1TB-256GB-Laptop-/232329135777?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368#viTabs_0  -  £649.99

another here from lambadatek great price - *edit* just spotted that it's a Belgian keyboard layout??  French? Flemish?  Who knows.

https://www.lambda-tek.com/Lenovo-80RU0087MB~sh/B6640279&origin=gbaseGB13.22?gclid=CJWF_4WS8NMCFcWw7QodiAoEGA  - £613.58

If you want to play a little safer here's John Lewis HP Omen, good value at your price range, latest i7 too

https://www.johnlewis.com/hp-omen-15-ax205na-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i7-8gb-ram-1tb-hdd-128gb-ssd-nvidia-gtx-1050-15-6-full-hd/p3152921?s_afcid=af_47868&tmad=c&awc=1203_1494793707_556fdac65ce0d436c7e49b3b18e04c31&tmcampid=48#tabinfo-ratings -  £799.00 from John Lewis 

same laptop here direct from HP same price - Other similar Omen machines for a little less on their website too.

http://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=1DM39EA&opt=ABU&sel=NTB

A few to think about there.  You have a healthy budget and there are loads of options at the £700+ price point.

Checklist, a bare minimum of (in my opinion)

• SSD
  • 6th or 7th Gen i5 HQ or i7 HQ
  • moderate discreet/dedicated graphics card
  • 8Gb of RAM
  • Full HD screen (1920 x 1080)

always a good idea to check out reviews yourself to get an idea of screen quality etc

@bennytee thanks for the reply, appreciate your answers & big effort searching on my behalf!

I really like the look of the Lenovo you've suggested. I'm thinking long and hard about that one.

I stumbled across this MSI https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/9S7-16J562-1673-MSI-GL62-7QF-1673UK_2080712.html
My last laptop was an MSI and sadly it cooked itself to death after about 2 years, so I'm not 100% sure I want to go back with them, however this looked like a decent deal, 16GB HDD, SSD, HD and a 7 series i5. What are your thoughts/which configuration seems like the best bang for the buck?

@InjuryCrisis No problem at all mate, I would still say the Omen is probably the best in my opinion but then I myself have a HP.  I think it's worth an extra 50 quid for the i7

Bit of a minefield. Maybe find some reviews of the 4 models and weigh up the options.  Reality is that they are all more than adequate for your use and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with any of them 

Hi Guys.

Looking for a bit of advice please. My Acer laptop has finally quit on me after 10 years so am looking at purchasing a new one. Apart from daily family use it really only gets tested when i play FM 17. I mainly play online v a mate and if i do play a single game i tend to only load up 1 nation and watch in classic 2D as im a bit old school lol. Ive read all your posts and seen this laptop that i think may run fast enough (speed important as i am so impatient!). Would love to know if this will do me as i will pop out and get it asap. I really have no idea so your advice is appreciated.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6181215

On 15/05/2017 at 23:55, bennytee said:

@InjuryCrisis No problem at all mate, I would still say the Omen is probably the best in my opinion but then I myself have a HP.  I think it's worth an extra 50 quid for the i7

Bit of a minefield. Maybe find some reviews of the 4 models and weigh up the options.  Reality is that they are all more than adequate for your use and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with any of them 

Thanks for all of your help BennyTee, ended up getting a refurb Dell7567 from their outlet. Amazing specs for what I paid. Got a 'Scratch and Dent' model for £670 (after adding a 10% student discount).

It has; an i7-7700HQ, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, GTX 1050 & a 256GB SSD.

Only downside is the screen as they didn't have any refurbished with an upgraded IPS panel. However I shouldn't complain, I think the model I got would've been around £1000 usually, so hopefully it turns up in good condition!

On 17/05/2017 at 12:07, Jonnobwfc said:

Hi Guys.

Looking for a bit of advice please. My Acer laptop has finally quit on me after 10 years so am looking at purchasing a new one. Apart from daily family use it really only gets tested when i play FM 17. I mainly play online v a mate and if i do play a single game i tend to only load up 1 nation and watch in classic 2D as im a bit old school lol. Ive read all your posts and seen this laptop that i think may run fast enough (speed important as i am so impatient!). Would love to know if this will do me as i will pop out and get it asap. I really have no idea so your advice is appreciated.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6181215

What is your budget? Key to game speed is processor speed, so try to get one of the most recent ones (starting with the number 7). 

Hi all,

I'm looking to get back into FM after a couple of years away and I'm going to need a new laptop. I've read these pages and a few other sources to try and get an idea of what I need, but thought I'd post in here to ask for some advice.

Budget - Maximum £400

I'm looking to play FM17, preferably using the 3D Match Engine. I know that to run this as best as possible I'll probably need 8GB RAM and a dedicated graphics card as well as much CPU as possible, though I'm aware all of this is unlikely to be available in my budget.

The only laptop I can see that comes close within my budget is: http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/hewlett-packard-refurbished-hp-15-ay167sa-15.6-intel-core-i5-7200u-2.5ghz-a1-z3c95ea/version.asp

Can anyone offer a bit of advice on alternatives, perhaps options that sacrifice one aspect over another (for instance, sacrifice graphical capability for CPU and I'll then play in 2D only etc)?

Or perhaps the one listed above is the best option?

Many thanks in advance.

EDIT: Have just read some reviews of laptopsdirect and it doesn't fill me with confidence to buy a refurb unit from them, despite the positive words in this thread. Ideally I'd prefer to buy from Currys PC World or similar so if anything goes wrong it's easier to remedy: https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/laptops-direct

4 hours ago, OUFC said:

Hi all,

I'm looking to get back into FM after a couple of years away and I'm going to need a new laptop. I've read these pages and a few other sources to try and get an idea of what I need, but thought I'd post in here to ask for some advice.

Budget - Maximum £400

I'm looking to play FM17, preferably using the 3D Match Engine. I know that to run this as best as possible I'll probably need 8GB RAM and a dedicated graphics card as well as much CPU as possible, though I'm aware all of this is unlikely to be available in my budget.

The only laptop I can see that comes close within my budget is: http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/hewlett-packard-refurbished-hp-15-ay167sa-15.6-intel-core-i5-7200u-2.5ghz-a1-z3c95ea/version.asp

Can anyone offer a bit of advice on alternatives, perhaps options that sacrifice one aspect over another (for instance, sacrifice graphical capability for CPU and I'll then play in 2D only etc)?

Many thanks in advance.

EDIT: Have just read some reviews of laptopsdirect and it doesn't fill me with confidence to buy a refurb unit from them, despite the positive words in this thread. Ideally I'd prefer to buy from Currys PC World or similar so if anything goes wrong it's easier to remedy: https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/laptops-direct

I'm after exactly the same as you mate except I only play in 2D,

Hi everybody,

I've been reading this forum for a few weeks and I've just signed up today because I was hoping for some advice on what to buy for my first laptop.

I want to be able to use it for general use for school / downloading music etc. but also for playing FM.

My budget is around £350, £400 maximum.

I've done a bit of research and I found these 2:

• Dell Inspiron i5555-2866SLV 
  • Lenovo Ideapad 110 Laptop, Intel Pentium, 8GB RAM, 1TB

Would these be any good? If not, advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

after reading this thread many times and in desperate need of a new laptop to replace my ageing one (see the benchmarking thread table for my old one) I settled on this

https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/9S7-16J562-1673-MSI-GL62-7QF-1673UK_2080715.html

MSI GL62 7QF-1673UK

• Intel Core i5-7300HQ Quad Core Processor
  • 15.6" Full HD Screen
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • 8GB DDR4 RAM
  • 128GB SSD + 1000GB HDD
  • DVD Rewriter
  • Dedicated GeForce GTX 960M 2GB Graphics
  • USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth | displayPort

for some reason the price has gone up since i got mine on Saturday (i paid £649)

just need to download all of the extra files/graphics for FM and i'm good to go.

1 hour ago, m@rk said:

after reading this thread many times and in desperate need of a new laptop to replace my ageing one (see the benchmarking thread table for my old one) I settled on this

https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/9S7-16J562-1673-MSI-GL62-7QF-1673UK_2080715.html

MSI GL62 7QF-1673UK

• Intel Core i5-7300HQ Quad Core Processor
  • 15.6" Full HD Screen
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • 8GB DDR4 RAM
  • 128GB SSD + 1000GB HDD
  • DVD Rewriter
  • Dedicated GeForce GTX 960M 2GB Graphics
  • USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth | displayPort

for some reason the price has gone up since i got mine on Saturday (i paid £649)

just need to download all of the extra files/graphics for FM and i'm good to go.

I'm looking at the same one. Let us know how FM runs on it for you, I'm sure it will run it sweet

16 minutes ago, baboyray said:

I'm looking at the same one. Let us know how FM runs on it for you, I'm sure it will run it sweet

I did load fm but without adding any graphics etc - i normally have ENG/ITA/NED/GER/DEN/SCO/SPA/POR/FRA loaded down to the lowest division (i think about 48000 players) on my old laptop this was half a star performance and took an age to set up the game and processing through.  It was so much quicker with the new one and gave me 4 star in the set up.  I managed to play 10 games (extended highlights) in the time it would have taken to play 2 or 3 previously.  I will do the benchmark test again at some point.

the 3d graphics were loaded to the highest setting in each on the new laptop and was stunning in comparison to the lowest settings on my old one.

The only slight issue I have with the MSI is that the battery is sealed inside and i would normally take one out when on the mains, however, i didnt encounter any heat issues as the fans kicked in when they needed to and kept it around 42 degrees for both CPU and GPU when playing.  My old one could have burnt down the house!

3 hours ago, m@rk said:

I did load fm but without adding any graphics etc - i normally have ENG/ITA/NED/GER/DEN/SCO/SPA/POR/FRA loaded down to the lowest division (i think about 48000 players) on my old laptop this was half a star performance and took an age to set up the game and processing through.  It was so much quicker with the new one and gave me 4 star in the set up.  I managed to play 10 games (extended highlights) in the time it would have taken to play 2 or 3 previously.  I will do the benchmark test again at some point.

the 3d graphics were loaded to the highest setting in each on the new laptop and was stunning in comparison to the lowest settings on my old one.

The only slight issue I have with the MSI is that the battery is sealed inside and i would normally take one out when on the mains, however, i didnt encounter any heat issues as the fans kicked in when they needed to and kept it around 42 degrees for both CPU and GPU when playing.  My old one could have burnt down the house!

How loud are the fans?

Would these two run FM at a half decent speed?

http://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-15-5567-laptop/pd?oc=cn55718&dgc=ST&cid=41142&lid=1069631&acd=239715600720560&ven1=stebWqIoj-155147537732-901dto13537-c&ven2=-

https://www.johnlewis.com/lenovo-ideapad-110-laptop-intel-pentium-8gb-ram-1tb-15-6-black/p3148270

I don't want to load loads of leagues, just the English leagues and a few European leagues and not bothered about the 3D match view being on the highest settings.

Thanks

On 20/05/2017 at 17:01, RTG said:

I'm after exactly the same as you mate except I only play in 2D,

On 20/05/2017 at 12:01, OUFC said:

Hi all,

Budget - Maximum £400

Many thanks in advance.

I'd also be interested in a similar recommendation.

Thanks in advance

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-desktop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-2tb-hard-drive-black-with-red-trim/4639010.p?skuId=4639010&productCategoryId=

Is is this one any good???  Not to familiar with what all the specs mean.  I just want to be able to run the game at decent speed, with a good sized database, and all the major countries down to their lowest tiers...  graphics don't matter so much to me as I typically use the 2d view anyway...

Would a Intel Core I3-6100 8GB run FM ok or would i need a graphics card ??

Would only be watching in 2D and have 3-4 leagues running tops.

Hi guys,

I have a computer right now not very good for FM. I'm having issue opening the game and going to Internet or Word/Excel ... PC is very slow.

So I'm looking to change for the next games ...

The new specs from the PC I found:

Intel Core i7 7500U at 2.7 GHz to 3.5 GHz
8 Go
DRAM DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce 920MX (N16V-GMR1) 2 Go DDR3L

Is that OK? FM is the only game I run (not even using 3D, just commentary) + want up to 10 countries max. If I'm able to game + multi task with Internet + word/excel ... It's perfect for me.

20 hours ago, CWaka said:

Hi guys,

I have a computer right now not very good for FM. I'm having issue opening the game and going to Internet or Word/Excel ... PC is very slow.

So I'm looking to change for the next games ...

The new specs from the PC I found:

Intel Core i7 7500U at 2.7 GHz to 3.5 GHz
8 Go
DRAM DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce 920MX (N16V-GMR1) 2 Go DDR3L

Is that OK? FM is the only game I run (not even using 3D, just commentary) + want up to 10 countries max. If I'm able to game + multi task with Internet + word/excel ... It's perfect for me.

What's your price range and where are you?

Hi,

I'm in France, my price range is around 700€ (750€ I can, more it's going to be difficult).

The infos I gave just before is from a computer at 729€ and is what I might go to.

19 minutes ago, CWaka said:

Hi,

I'm in France, my price range is around 700€ (750€ I can, more it's going to be difficult).

The infos I gave just before is from a computer at 729€ and is what I might go to.

a link to yours would be useful to get  the full spec but CPU and GPU look good for a laptop in that range.

45 minutes ago, CWaka said:

I choose this one because of the screen size (14") easier for me to use ^^

http://www.fnac.com/PC-Ultra-Portable-Asus-R457UV-GA069T-14/a10369656/w-4

The big let down for me is the hard drive.  Just the general difference in experience in having the OS running from an SSD rather than HDD is very noticeable. 

You could consider this,

msi gl62 6qd-026fr (there is one on amazon for comparable price)

it's slightly more bulky at 15.6". The CPU and GPU are comparable. Primary drive is Solid State. The ASUS might bench fractionally faster in specific programs, but general day to day desktop experience is going to be significantly faster on the MSI. 

I'm a bit of an MSI fanboy though. Their laptops always appear in best buy lists and they keep winning awards.  My last 3 laptops have been MSI and I've always been really happy with them, so not suggesting anything I wouldn't buy myself.

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a new laptop with the main use being to play FM on. I currently have a MacBook Air (Early 2015 version) and every time I play a match my laptop gets stupidly hot and the fans are really loud. It also drains my battery.

I'm considering buying a MacBook Pro with 2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz. Can someone who currently uses a MacBook Pro to play advise on how the game runs? I only play in 2D.

Any other suggestions for laptops which run the game better would be appreciated also!

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I have just found out I am going away this weekend and my laptop won't last the trip which I certainly will need FM17.

I have a budget of around £400 but have very limited knowledge of what laptop to buy I actually have some Currys/PC world vouchers and was hoping someone may know a decent ish laptop they sell I could pick up.

I only play English league and I'm not too bothered about graphics I just want to be able to play at a good rate. Currently at half a star which is heartbreak.

Really appreciate any help.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, fjoera said:

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/lenovo-yoga-510-14-2-in-1-black-10146159-pdt.html

Lenovo Yoga 510 14"

Can this run FM17? Even if I have to compromise on the graphic quality?

Not too sure about the AMD A9-9410 APU processor. Any clearification would be appereciated. Thank you! 

What's your budget? I'm sure it would be fine for FM17 but for the same price there are definitely better options. I'll have a look if you want.

4 minutes ago, jameslsykes said:

What's your budget? I'm sure it would be fine for FM17 but for the same price there are definitely better options. I'll have a look if you want.

Thank you for the reply, Sir :)

I've already bought it, I just wanted confirmation it could run FM17 fairly alright, despite my concerns about the processor. It'll do for now. 

Hi,

What laptop would you recommend out of the following for FM17 (I only play in Commentary Mode). All have Windows 10, 4GB RAM and 1TB HDD. Apparently they have these graphics cards :

ASUS X541SA

Intel® Pentium® Processor N3710

Has Intel HD Graphics 405

LENOVO IdeaPad 110

Intel® Celeron™ Processor N3060

Has Intel HD Graphics 400

HP 15-ba077sa

AMD A6-7310 APU

Not sure !

HP Pavilion 15-au076sa

Intel® Pentium® 4405U Processor

Has AMD Radeon™ R4 Graphics

Hey guys,

I'm looking at investing in a brand-new laptop and want to get a decent one that will play FM17's 3D match engine without any hitches.

I've stumbled across this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASUS-VivoBook-K556UQ-DM1024T-Notebook-Processor/dp/B01NBTMRVK

Do you think it will handle the rigours of a drama-filled and emotional save on FM17?

Many thanks!

• Administrators
On 6/6/2017 at 13:37, GafferSimon said:

Hi,

What laptop would you recommend out of the following for FM17 (I only play in Commentary Mode). All have Windows 10, 4GB RAM and 1TB HDD. Apparently they have these graphics cards :

ASUS X541SA

Intel® Pentium® Processor N3710

Has Intel HD Graphics 405

LENOVO IdeaPad 110

Intel® Celeron™ Processor N3060

Has Intel HD Graphics 400

HP 15-ba077sa

AMD A6-7310 APU

Not sure !

HP Pavilion 15-au076sa

Intel® Pentium® 4405U Processor

Has AMD Radeon™ R4 Graphics

The last one is the best processor of the four (the HP Pavilion). It will run the game, but it won't be particularly fast nor will you be able to run a large number of leagues.

But it'll work with commentary mode fine. 

Archived