FM19 Quantum CS (4-1-3-2 DM Narrow) [Revision 2019.3]

9 minutes ago, mantorras77 said:

hey @Xeewaj Q. wanted to say excellent op! Thanks for all that info!  I have question my team seems to struggle scoring. Any tips on what to do?

Thanks. What're shots/on target stats? The average rate is about 10-15% goals per shots on target.

3 hours ago, mantorras77 said:

i'm just struggling to create anything...defensively sound though thats for sure.  I'm Aves.

6e7e82adf16f4c84abcb75a6ed1271da.jpg ab007c253f026243c89596639a623463.jpg

Have you tried various attacking options? 3-4 shots on target are not much and 3 from the opposition is dangerously high. I'd try "Work Ball Into Box" vs P.Ferreira (home matches) and "Shoot On Sight" + maybe "Hit Early Crosses" vs Penafiel (away).

Ideally, it should be something like that:

stats.thumb.png.f3b53024327f06759297c0b005e2c997.png

30 minutes ago, loisvale said:

Really good set up but out of interest do you see this as a realistic tactic or an exploit? I’m winning big games with a fairly crap team with I would imagine a fairly low CA average.

No judgement at all just interested.

I'm really not sure now. The more I play FM19, the more I think it's very close to exploit sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Xeewaj Q. said:

I'm really not sure now. The more I play FM19, the more I think it's very close to exploit sometimes.

Interesting. Still it’s great to use and plays realistic football a lot of the time. I’m always fascinated at how some tactics are constructed. You learn so much. 

Thanks  

On 01/12/2018 at 01:38, santy001 said:

Surely it wouldn't be right for FMbase to annex this thread.

Surely you're doing your job as mods sidekick well. Now go, attack another user who dares to criticize SI or, god forbid, THE MODERATORS.

Archived