Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  

I have just been granted an upgrade of the data analysis facilities, and I am still able to ask for an upgrade, in the same day, same sitting. I think this is a bug, I should not be able to ask for an upgrade while there is one under progress...

To test this, I also asked for a Professional Status upgrade, which was refused, but yet I am able to ask again. Surely if it has been rejected I should not be able to ask again for a little while.

Screenshot 2018-10-28 at 19.24.04.png

Screenshot 2018-10-28 at 19.24.10.png

Screenshot 2018-10-28 at 19.24.37.png

19 hours ago, jenvaskes said:

I have just been granted an upgrade of the data analysis facilities, and I am still able to ask for an upgrade, in the same day, same sitting. I think this is a bug, I should not be able to ask for an upgrade while there is one under progress...

To test this, I also asked for a Professional Status upgrade, which was refused, but yet I am able to ask again. Surely if it has been rejected I should not be able to ask again for a little while.

Screenshot 2018-10-28 at 19.24.04.png

Screenshot 2018-10-28 at 19.24.10.png

Screenshot 2018-10-28 at 19.24.37.png

Good afternoon,

Could you provide us with a save game just before the first request is made? 

If you are unsure how to do so, follow the guidelines below

3 hours ago, Rob Heckman said:

Good afternoon,

Could you provide us with a save game just before the first request is made? 

If you are unsure how to do so, follow the guidelines below

Unfortunately I just carried on with the save... :(  and it has since been overwritten.

But if it happens again I will upload it

15 hours ago, jenvaskes said:

Unfortunately I just carried on with the save... :(  and it has since been overwritten.

But if it happens again I will upload it

@Rob Heckman

Hi Rob, i'd just raised the same issue in other gameplay

I've uploaded a save on the day the request is accepted (and still showing as an available request) and a save from 20 minutes prior, which should hopefully land you just a day or so before, 

This is something I've experienced for several years now;

In reality Anderlecht (Belgium) is studying different options to build a new stadion. There was even a project for a new national stadion in which Anderlecht would play, but that project was cancelled for political reasons, so Anderlecht is studying its options to build an independent stadion again... 

In the game however, it seems to be impossible to get the board to build a new stadion with Anderlecht. I have launched several requests at the board and they always reply that we first need a significant increase in attendance before there is a need to build a new stadion. On average however the stadion is 98% full, so how can you get a 'significant' increase if it's 98% full already?? This is something that has been the same in the past two versions of the game, sometimes even with the stadion 99% full, so it's pretty frustrating.