Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
decapitated

Miles Jacobson announces new feature for FM19 to become active on Friday

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Is it? I can'r select it when I go to start a new game? 

if you go to pick team later you should be able to pick it there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind. It's not available in the starting screen of the Career mode, but it's there in the Create-a-Club mode... Peculiar.

edit: Well it's there now for some reason!

Edited by bangkonggedek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Is it? I can'r select it when I go to start a new game? 

It is for my game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone from SI leak it on 4chan or something?

 

 

Edited by ChelseaFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XaW said:

0rFZCow.png

It is there.

I had to pick from there first time around. When i tried again it was showing at the normal place

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miles says it's in the game already but they can't announce it! 

Started with 1860 Munich imagine it will be some sort of challenge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neil Brock said:

I wish I could comment on this. 

You could make very clear that the German National team was NOT in if it wasn't..... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Junkhead said:

You could make very clear that the German National team was NOT in if it wasn't..... ;)

Shhhh! Just go with it! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wicksyFM said:

why is niko kovac called max musterman

 

Licences, there are ways around it, but not to be talked about here. Google is a good place for answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wicksyFM said:

why is niko kovac called max musterman

 

I imagine its some sort of weird licensing quirk with Bayern similar to the one with Ajax a couple of years back where their staff have different names despite the rest of the division being licensed. Given the bizarre kafka-esque situation of a feature being allowed to be placed in the game, but the SI staff being not allowed to mention it even after its released, I'm getting the impression licensing is more legally complex (and I thought it was quite legally complex) than I had given credit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XaW said:

Licences, there are ways around it, but not to be talked about here. Google is a good place for answers.

It's almost like we need them to sort it out SI .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XaW said:

Licences, there are ways around it, but not to be talked about here. Google is a good place for answers.

I know the ways around it. I just assumed he would be called kovac because of the bundesliga licences

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wicksyFM said:

I know the ways around it. I just assumed he would be called kovac because of the bundesliga licences

I don't know how it works in Germany but in some countries the licenses for players and for clubs are separate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

It's almost like we need them to sort it out SI .....

Lol I saw what you did, right there................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Someone on social media saying there is a stadium editor in the in-game editor. Surely not? 

Moist, if so. 

Someone confirm this before i stop my simulation D: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine announcing a league that was in the game last year, taken out briefly during the beta and then wanting to announce it as a new feature. They take us for complete idiots. Another year of rubbish features. Can’t say I’m too surprised though 

Edited by akm.91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, akm.91 said:

Imagine announcing a league that was in the game last year, taken out briefly during the beta and then wanting to announce it as a new feature. They take us for complete idiots. Another year of rubbish features. Can’t say I’m too surprised though 

Imagine not realising certain licensing situations have completely changed this year and are really quite complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2018 at 06:02, pembehasan said:

But I'm sure lot of FM players will dominate the J-League in a few years easily. Then what?

I always think smaller leagues (except England - Italy, maybe Spain and Germany too) just for a few seaons saves.

Its actually the exact opposite. Way easier to dominate when you've got big league money coming in. Small counties are perfect for long saves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nick OGS20 said:

Imagine not realising certain licensing situations have completely changed this year and are really quite complicated.

 

And that's fine, but still stupid to announce a division that has ''always''(as long as I can remember atleast) been in FM as a new feature is still stupid even how complicated and all licenses are...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nick OGS20 said:

Imagine not realising certain licensing situations have completely changed this year and are really quite complicated.

Don’t try to announce leagues that were in the game last year as new features simple. Nothing new about the German league. Just state that they have now attained German League licenses. This is not a feature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, akm.91 said:

Imagine announcing a league that was in the game last year, taken out briefly during the beta and then wanting to announce it as a new feature. They take us for complete idiots. Another year of rubbish features. Can’t say I’m too surprised though 

The only idiotic thing is saying this is a rubbish feature. 

Plenty of posts on the forum in recent days asking for more licenses. That means its all rubbish does it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucas said:

The league was never licensed before so yes, it's a new feature. The only idiotic thing is saying this is a rubbish feature. 

Plenty of posts on the forum in recent days asking for more licenses. That means its all rubbish does it?

Is it licensed now though? Teams with fake logos and kits...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The only idiotic thing is saying this is a rubbish feature. 

Plenty of posts on the forum in recent days asking for more licenses. That means its all rubbish does it?

It takes 2 minutes to download logos, kits and face packs from the workshop or FM community site. This is a crap feature. Blowing their own trumpet about something that was always in the game is embarrassing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, akm.91 said:

It takes 2 minutes to download logos, kits and face packs from the workshop or FM community site. This is a crap feature. Blowing their own trumpet about something that was always in the game is embarrassing 

Not really mate - people like things that just work out of the box, so if its just there it saves them hassle of waiting for edits or community content. It's a good move in all honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

This has to be the wrongest thing anyone has ever posted on here. And that's up against some pretty stiff opposition. 

Sorry, just don’t see licenses, a new user interface (looks almost identical to last year apart from the purple), VAR etc as good features. All crap. 

Granted, training and tactical are a lot better. But everything else is so sub par that it’s cringey how much they blow their own trumpet over such poor features. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucas said:

Not really mate - people like things that just work out of the box, so if its just there it saves them hassle of waiting for edits or community content. It's a good move in all honest.

The logos are there already but it's standard kits, not actual one. 

Although the logos being there might be because I've got a logo pack already installed, so not sure. 

Either way, people were annoyed when it looked like this was missing and are now still annoyed that it's back in. SI have already said this isn't the (only) new feature that they can't announce until tomorrow. It's never going to be  headline feature as they would have used that to sell the game initially. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, akm.91 said:

Granted, training and tactical are a lot better. But everything else is so sub par that it’s cringey how much they blow their own trumpet over such poor features. 

Sub par? Personally enjoying it more than I have in many years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

The logos are there already but it's standard kits, not actual one. 

Although the logos being there might be because I've got a logo pack already installed, so not sure. 

Either way, people were annoyed when it looked like this was missing and are now still annoyed that it's back in. SI have already said this isn't the (only) new feature that they can't announce until tomorrow. It's never going to be  headline feature as they would have used that to sell the game initially. 

 

That is your logo pack, default game does not have German 3rd div logos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

Oh it’s a good addition don’t get me wrong, any new league is but not really worth the tweet yesterday 

Adding a new licensed league isn't worth typing for 5 seconds on Twitter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

Although the logos being there might be because I've got a logo pack already installed, so not sure. 

 

Yeah, I have a logo pack installed as well tbf. 

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Either way, people were annoyed when it looked like this was missing and are now still annoyed that it's back in. SI have already said this isn't the (only) new feature that they can't announce until tomorrow. It's never going to be  headline feature as they would have used that to sell the game initially. 

Personally anything they can add, even as a new thing after the beta is a plus really. I don't understand how improving the game is "cringey and poor". Baffling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Sub par? Personally enjoying it more than I have in many years.

My bad, I mean just in terms of the things announced as new features. But different things appease people differently I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

This has to be the wrongest thing anyone has ever posted on here. And that's up against some pretty stiff opposition. 

you really are the biggest sanctimonious hypocrite here by a country mile mate

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kingrobbo said:

you really are the biggest sanctimonious hypocrite here by a country mile mate

 

Love you too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, akm.91 said:

My bad, I mean just in terms of the things announced as new features. But different things appease people differently I guess. 

If you enjoy the game to the extent where you buy it every year anyway, does the new features matter so much? Not quite clear what it is you are expecting for new features.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am really loling at people thinking that the new league is the new feature. It was already confirm that the feature isn't the league and that it will be announced tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucas said:

If you enjoy the game to the extent where you buy it every year anyway, does the new features matter so much? Not quite clear what it is you are expecting for new features.

Considering the lack of any real tangible new features most yearly release games have, it's doubly baffling. This year's FIFA being a prime example. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Amarante said:

Am really loling at people thinking that the new league is the new feature. It was already confirm that the feature isn't the league and that it will be announced tomorrow. 

 

And where is that confirmed and told it will be announced tomorrow? All I see is ''not allowed to announce it, lawyers''...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Martin93 said:

 

And where is that confirmed and told it will be announced tomorrow? All I see is ''not allowed to announce it, lawyers''...

So lets look into it, Bundesliga 1 and 2 were announced, why be so all secretive about the third division. Granted the community asked for it and they got it but don\t you think they would have done so from along time ago. 

Chances are the new feature might be in game but not active till tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...