Sports Interactive Community
karanhsingh

Work permit conditions

Have these been made even harder to get? 

I didn’t get one for Malcom even on appeal. 

I know the usual conditions about international appearances but I thought there was a special dispensation for young talented players. 

The work permit conditions in the game are the same as in real life. Perhaps it would be best to Google WPs for footballers and you can get the full conditions.

Not really. Arsenal were linked with Malcom he would have drfinitely got a permit for England. Jesus also got a permit for moving to Man City without meeting the conditions for international caps at that time. 

The Work Permit rules are listed in game in the rules section on the League Table screen. Potential no longer plays a part instead the appeals system is now points based largely dependent on the wages and transfer fee paid and the rules section should update to tell what what the amounts you need to meet are to get a WP.

I've just had a screen pop up about the new Brexit rules since the uk will be leaving the eu next season. Why is this even in this years game since brexit hasnt happened yet irl. I know you'll probably say something like SI are planning for the future but nobody knows how exactly leaving the eu will affect football here in the uk. I think its very premature to even have this feature in the game. I think its going to cause a lot of issues especially for those players who are obsessed with finding the next south american wonderkid.

8 minutes ago, trekman said:

I've just had a screen pop up about the new Brexit rules since the uk will be leaving the eu next season. Why is this even in this years game since brexit hasnt happened yet irl. I know you'll probably say something like SI are planning for the future but nobody knows how exactly leaving the eu will affect football here in the uk. I think its very premature to even have this feature in the game. I think its going to cause a lot of issues especially for those players who are obsessed with finding the next south american wonderkid.

There's already a lot of opinions on the topic here: