Sports Interactive Community
Hackkpo

Isn't option to talk to a player anymore?

I use to use this tool to tell a player things like he need to improve his performances to get to the team on FM18, I can't find this on the new one. Isn't no more or is on another place?

On 27/10/2018 at 20:54, Hackkpo said:

I use to use this tool to tell a player things like he need to improve his performances to get to the team on FM18, I can't find this on the new one. Isn't no more or is on another place?

This option can be found when right clicking on a player or simply by entering the player's screen and selecting 'Interaction'

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 00:50, Rob Heckman said:

This option can be found when right clicking on a player or simply by entering the player's screen and selecting 'Interaction'

Not in my game.

Each fortnight I receive a training report. I am told who performed best, with a rating, and who performed worst, also with a rating. While I can pat the good performer on the back, I can't interact with the poor performer at all... whether to kick him up the backside or ask if he is alright.

I go to the player info screen, select interaction and there is no option to talk with the player at all.

Training performances are worsening, and there is nothing I can do to address it!

Hi @kelabb, does this happen for all of your players? Perhaps you could provide us with a save so we can check this out?

Follow the guidelines below to upload a save:

On 27/10/2018 at 20:54, Hackkpo said:

It hasn't changed place, but players won't talk to you if they are unhappy with you. There is usually a status button on the squad or tactic screen, but if you've made him unhappy the option will vanish as he's blanking you!

I wonder, since you mentioned it's an under performing player, if you've already had a negative conversation for the player where he disagreed and spat his dummy out?

Easy way to find out if this is so and solve - choose another player, your captain for example, and see if there is a "speak about teammate" option - if the player in question has an issue your captain might be able to talk to them FOR you and solve it, removing the block.

.. Players are prissy primadonnas ;)

Edited by ZoDiAC_