Whats your recommendation for two teams on a two player online game?

Porto & Benfica / PSV & Ajax - challenge to progress league for TOP4

Inter & Milan

Lyon & OM

@Konfuchie Sevilla and Valencia is good idea!

49 минут назад, steff91 сказал:

Schalke and Leverkusen

One lack is poor attraction of these cities. 

P.S. ManUtd and ManCity for DOMINATION :D

Have you played two player before? I used to, exclusively... 

One caveat to choosing midtable teams is if one reaches CL quicker... They have much more money and all the extra games. Its easy for the other player to lose interest as they are then massively on the backfoot. 

Dont get me wrong, had some good saves like that where we yo-yod each other....but the longest running were always when we did title challengers. That way even if the other player dominates and wins the league several years in a row... The 'loser' is still (hopefully) coming second and keeping in the same trophies with big budgets... So always the hope of changing it round

3 hours ago, westy8chimp said:

Have you played two player before? I used to, exclusively... 

One caveat to choosing midtable teams is if one reaches CL quicker... They have much more money and all the extra games. Its easy for the other player to lose interest as they are then massively on the backfoot. 

Dont get me wrong, had some good saves like that where we yo-yod each other....but the longest running were always when we did title challengers. That way even if the other player dominates and wins the league several years in a row... The 'loser' is still (hopefully) coming second and keeping in the same trophies with big budgets... So always the hope of changing it round

I have done two player before on LAN at uni and over the internet. I totally agree, you need both of you competition for league and cups.

23 hours ago, Novem9 said:

Inter & Milan

Doing this at the moment and having a great time. I (Inter) was the better team in the first season (finished 2nd behind Juventus) but my mate has beaten me on the 2nd (he finished 2nd where I imploded) and we're just starting the 3rd.

Archived