Manager profile in FMTouch 19

Hi everyone. Is it just me or you can no longer edit experience of your manager in FM TOUCH 19?

I can only find the personal data, prefered teams, looks and all, but I can't seem to find anywhere selecting experience or attributes. I would like to start with a manager with the lowest qualification but how do I select that?

Am I doing something wrong here?

22 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Hi everyone. Is it just me or you can no longer edit experience of your manager in FM TOUCH 19?

I can only find the personal data, prefered teams, looks and all, but I can't seem to find anywhere selecting experience or attributes. I would like to start with a manager with the lowest qualification but how do I select that?

Am I doing something wrong here?

Im sure ive seen somewhere its a bug there aware of.

1 hour ago, MonoFinn said:

Any news? I thought this bug will be fixed once the game gets out of beta. Looking forward to start a new save with Sunday League experience.

Not the only reported bug/issue that hasn’t been fixed unfortunately...

1 hour ago, Burbian De Bay said:

With this bug; does the manager start with some kind of default experience/ attributes? I haven't started to play FM19 yet, but when I do, I would like to start as unemployed, trying to get a lower league job. Will this bug affect which kind of job you get?

Yes, but it seems that this default attribute rating depends on the rating of the leagues you chose at the start of the save. The lowest I'm getting is one star rating and I'm not happy with this because I always start with the lowest possible reputation.

Let's hope that this issue will be solved in short time.

On 03/11/2018 at 22:59, uroszila said:

Yes, but it seems that this default attribute rating depends on the rating of the leagues you chose at the start of the save. The lowest I'm getting is one star rating and I'm not happy with this because I always start with the lowest possible reputation.

Let's hope that this issue will be solved in short time.

Any news on this bug? I don't understand we are unable to choose reputation, since it was possible in the 2018 FMT game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Apologies for not updating this thread as well. Yes this issue is fix in the public beta build that we put out yesterday. Instructions on how to access it are below. As for the ME changes, FMT shares the exact same ME as full FM at all times. So the ME in the FM public beta build is the same one that is in the live FMT public beta now. These changes will also be in the next full update for the normal version of FMT.

hace 1 hora, Luke Rumble dijo:

Apologies for not updating this thread as well. Yes this issue is fix in the public beta build that we put out yesterday. Instructions on how to access it are below. As for the ME changes, FMT shares the exact same ME as full FM at all times. So the ME in the FM public beta build is the same one that is in the live FMT public beta now. These changes will also be in the next full update for the normal version of FMT.

Hi Luke. I have started a new save in the public beta but still can´t see the Manager experiencie option like the last years. I don't know if this is the correct forum to post it or if is better to post it in the Beta public bugs forum. 

hace 11 minutos, Luke Rumble dijo:

@Loren1983 It should be on the screen when you put in your manager details underneath 'Favourite Team'. If it is not displaying I would suggest clearing your cache and preferences.

image.thumb.png.a0a68bf93604229907c7b099f7bb06fa.png

WOW! This is what I expect to find but my FMT don't show me this option. I will clear cache and see what happens. Tonight I tell you something :thup:

Thanks again!

Archived