Blurring Effect - Reloading Skin

OlukitzFudgey

I’ve changed the blurring effect when processing. It works in some instances whereas when reloading the skin, it’s always a solid colour and not transparent like you can see in the picture below. The colour is a solid blue and not transparent when reloading the skin.

I tested this against different colours. When changing to a red it has a red effect rather than the blue that you can see in the picture. When reloading the skin, the effect is a solid red. I’m assuming the two are linked somehow.

My question therefore is as follows: Is it possible to change to the same effect to the one you can see in the picture below when reloading the skin? Am I supposed to be looking at something else to change as well?

h7NGh0j.png

It depends on what you have done, the blurring is controlled by the graphic and xml file located in the graphics\boxes\dialog\background folder for your skin.

The xml file allows you to turn the blurring on and off, but it also controls the colour of the background, by default it is set to recolour the red parts of the graphic to the dialog_background colour you have set in the settings file.

For best results make your graphic red and give it the amount of transparency you want and then to recolour it either set the colour in the xml file or change the RGB values of the dialog_background colour in your settings file.

However looks like there is an extra black box being overlaid on the reloading screen and of course it's buried in a silly location, the reloading animation is controlled by the modal sheet high priority animation xml file hidden in the panels folder of the sitoolkit fmf file.

If you look in that file it has an extra bordered box container, if you delete that container that should remove the extra effect from the reloading animation.

Archived