Sports Interactive Community

Can you please attach your crash dump file to this thread so we can take a look? 

Sorry to hear that. To confirm are you running any kind of anti-virus program? If so, what type?

Also have you tried as a test removing your custom logos/graphics/skins etc just for the time-being to see if that improves stability? Let us know, thanks. 

Played again last night no issues only had 3 games but defiantly positive signs!

I Play in comprehensive so i got few little games a night. Haha

Okay we will look to address this issue for full release. In the meantime we'd recommend saving before matches in case you encounter the issue again.

Apologies you're encountering this with the beta. 

To confirm you are getting this crash in the full release version? Have you delete your cache after the update? Let us know either way, please. Thank you.

On 03/11/2018 at 17:32, Gary 243568 said:

I am getting exactly the same issue never had this issue in beta now i cant go 1 game without this happening!

E84E8374-690B-4270-927B-BE3D81A465A6.jpeg

On 04/11/2018 at 00:41, Alihan said:

pff!! same problem! 

hopefully it will fix  fast man.

18 hours ago, kevski said:

Please create your OWN threads for your issue here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/651-crashes-and-technical-issues/

We always ask users to create their own threads as often the same issue can be caused by different factors. This is also the best way of making sure each person is responded to and no wires are crossed. Thanks. 

This is what they have sent me! But unfortunately i am getting the same crash.

We've just rolled out a Public Beta version which is testing some stability fixes. We'd recommend trying that version to see if it helps with your issue. 

Details on how to get involved here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/455060-join-the-football-manager-2019-public-beta-today/Let us know either way.

Thanks.