any team team fluidity guide ? I mean what the requirement

11.thumb.jpg.7c18112785337241662074085c7e16d2.jpg

if i change some of the player role & duty team fluidity will change.

but any detail guide about how do that ?

thing i learn,

1) 3 or less attacking role = fluid
2) 4 or more att role = structured

but sometime its not base in attacking or support duty.If i set many player to "hold position".
Its will show "structured" again.

any team team fluidity guide ?

i mean what the requirement for very fluid or structured other ?

5 hours ago, kpsia518 said:

any team team fluidity guide ?

i mean what the requirement for very fluid or structured other ?

There is no guide because there's nothing to guide about.  Team Fluidity is just a label given to how many support duties you've assigned.  That's it.

It could have been named 1,2,3,4 or 5.  Or A,B,C,D,E.  Or MIke, Claire, Steve, Anne, Bill.  Or just not mentioned at all.  It would have the same affect (ie., nothing).  To be honest anything but the current Structured through Fluid because that makes people think of Team Shape.

1 hour ago, herne79 said:

There is no guide because there's nothing to guide about.  Team Fluidity is just a label given to how many support duties you've assigned.  That's it.

It could have been named 1,2,3,4 or 5.  Or A,B,C,D,E.  Or MIke, Claire, Steve, Anne, Bill.  Or just not mentioned at all.  It would have the same affect (ie., nothing).  To be honest anything but the current Structured through Fluid because that makes people think of Team Shape.

i only need this answer,this is the answer i happy with.thank for this..

So for example – if you set all your attackers to attack and all your defenders to defend you’ll be playing in a very “structured” manner: defenders defend, attackers attack.  Now change everyone to a support duty and your team will be playing with a more “fluid” style; everybody supports each other.

I don't know why it's now become preached aggressively forum-wide that fluidity "is just a label" and it's shut down if you say otherwise. It's not, it plays differently if you pay attention to it, the team gets more compact/less compact like team shape did. It's a very small difference that pales in comparison to your roles' choices, which is what you should think about mostly, but it still plays differently.

20 minutes ago, noikeee said:

I don't know why it's now become preached aggressively forum-wide that fluidity "is just a label" and it's shut down if you say otherwise. It's not, it plays differently if you pay attention to it, the team gets more compact/less compact like team shape did. It's a very small difference that pales in comparison to your roles' choices, which is what you should think about mostly, but it still plays differently.

ppl scare to talk about it.

team fluidity is not team shape,yes i know it.
Or i have to change another way to ask :

what should i do to make my team more “mobility“ ?
what should i do to make my team less “mobility“ ?

& what its mean still same.I think is better if i ask this way.
skip the sensitive word
 "fluidity".

29 minutes ago, noikeee said:

People say it, because that's what it is. If the team is more or less compact, it's because your duties are causing it. You will obviously have a more compact team with a lot of support players compared to Herne's example where the defenders all on Defend duties and attackers on Attack.

6 minutes ago, kpsia518 said:

ppl scare to talk about it.

No, it's because you have been given the exact answer - it is a label to describe how you have set your team up with the chosen duties. There's nothing more to it.

49 minutes ago, noikeee said:

Because SI want people to know that how compact you are etc comes from the roles and duties/settings used. Team fluidity is a just label based on your role choices. You're making out the description has a bearing when it doesn't, the role and duty you use, do. The description comes from that. SI have asked for this to be put out there so people don't think that team fluidity has an impact on anything i.e hidden settings to it like team shaped used. The quotes above from @herne79 etc are SI approved. But then you already know all of this ;)

Ok so basically the point of that this video, it didn't matter to me one whiff what shape i was on. All i am interested in are my duties in attack defend and support. I want to make sure the right ones are back in the shape i want  it in to generate counters. And here i am only talking not about the goal but how i was defending to give me the chance for the counter.

Shape or team fluidity isn't important at all.  All I am looking for is who the hell is coming back to defend and support the defence on the mentality i am defending. My focus on duties is all about the transitions. I don't care if its fluid, flexible or tahiti. Actually I do care about Tahiti, its the best setting. Its the idgaf setting.

18 minutos atrás, Cleon disse:

Because SI want people to know that how compact you are etc comes from the roles and duties/settings used. Team fluidity is a just label based on your role choices. You're making out the description has a bearing when it doesn't, the role and duty you use, do. The description comes from that. SI have asked for this to be put out there so people don't think that team fluidity has an impact on anything i.e hidden settings to it like team shaped used. The quotes above from @herne79 etc are SI approved. But then you already know all of this ;)

The roles and duties have an effect which is then slightly exaggerated/multiplied by team shape, a team shape which is set by the roles and duties itself. Therefore it has a bearing.

Of course that means it all comes down to, set your roles and duties right if you want this or that kind of transitions. So either way that's what the manager should be thinking of, from the start to the beginning, and worrying too much about shape will be counterproductive. Agreed with that, I'm absolutely on the same page as you guys on this. But I think it's plain misinformation to pretend shape's effect isn't there and tell users it isn't.

Just now, noikeee said:

The roles and duties have an effect which is then slightly exaggerated/multiplied by team shape, a team shape which is set by the roles and duties itself. Therefore it has a bearing.

Of course that means it all comes down to, set your roles and duties right if you want this or that kind of transitions. So either way that's what the manager should be thinking of, from the start to the beginning, and worrying too much about shape will be counterproductive. Agreed with that, I'm absolutely on the same page as you guys on this. But I think it's plain misinformation to pretend shape's effect isn't there and tell users it isn't.

There is no team shape in FM19 :brock:

39 minutes ago, noikeee said:

The roles and duties have an effect which is then slightly exaggerated/multiplied by team shape.

No, that was what actual Team Shape (FM18 and older) did. FM19 has Team Fluidity, which doesn't have this and as Cleon said, you know this yourself.

Remember that what we're saying SI has said too.

Team Shape is gone.

8 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

No, that was what actual Team Shape (FM18 and older) did. FM19 has Team Fluidity, which doesn't have this and as Cleon said, you know this yourself.

Remember that what we're saying SI has said too.

Team Shape is gone.

ha ha ha,that is what i mean

i said Team Shape,but i didn't means Team Shape.
i speak Team Fluidity,but its not means Team Fluidity...

confusing..:p

we should use new word =  “mobility“ 

1 minute ago, kpsia518 said:

Yup the naming conventions can be a little confusing and is something that's been mentioned to SI.  @Jack Joyce

• SI Staff
22 minutes ago, kpsia518 said:

It's called fluidity because it represents the number of players you have contributing to each phase of play. With more support duties you have more players that will contribute to multiple phases to play which make the team play in a more fluid way. If you have very few support duties then you have more of a clear divide (attackers attack, defenders defend) so it's more structured.

I think fluidity works as a name as long as you forget the idea of 'team shape', which may take some time.

12 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

It's called fluidity because it represents the number of players you have contributing to each phase of play. With more support duties you have more players that will contribute to multiple phases to play which make the team play in a more fluid way. If you have very few support duties then you have more of a clear divide (attackers attack, defenders defend) so it's more structured.

I think fluidity works as a name as long as you forget the idea of 'team shape', which may take some time.

This isn't meant to be facetious at all … just genuinely curious. 

When team shape was removed, what was the intention of this new label 'fluidity'?

Spoiler

It feels to me like a backward step... not just because of the association so close to team shape options... but even putting that out of mind... Structured/Fluid may have connotations of negative/positive or indicative of a style of play a new user may wish to achieve. So they pick a nice set of roles, but it comes out flexible and for some reason (inexplicable) they want it to be fluid, they are going to make changes to achieve it, reverse engineering the tactic starting with the answer.

I can't really think of a positive use of that label. 

I think that fluidity can be helpful to some extent when analyzing the opponent. You can find different fluidity tags in the opposition report and get a hint of how the transistions of the opponent may be, given that they don't surprise you with another set up. 

So the tag in TC seems to be there just to match the opposition reports. But, as each manager choose their own duties the tag become somewhat redundant for own tactics. 

I can be totally wrong, but I do find some use of the new fluidity just not in the TC. 

Archived