FM 19 Wulf 41311 442 PF Pilgrimage 451,4141 442 and Flat 451 Knap

It is difficult as playing more expansive does leave you more open to the sucker punch, especially the long over the top ball.

To try and force a goal pushing right up with max CD but lower mentality can work.

With the new tactics what may work is dropping DLine coupled with highest line of engagement.

Another is to go wide and focus down wings maybe with hit early crosses but then you can easily lose possession.

One formation from last year was a 4123 - 1 MC 2 W and 3 Fwds that could work

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, knap said:

I was down in EC Final in extra time and changed to this set up to daw and win on pens added Max CD as well

459500677_Screenshot(693).thumb.png.62b911f132d25f25996a20fbf8619937.png

Sorry if this has been asked thousands of times, but i'm using your 4-5-1 or 4-2-4 with Dortmund now in my second season. Team is relatively strong at home but struggle away.

I have Belotti up top and he just doesn't score away from home and can quiet often drop to 6.5 rating for away games. I haven't had time to mess around with tactics like in previous games so am at a dead end trying to do well away from home. Have you got any tactics that you think would do well against stronger teams away such as PSG and Bayern?

If using cautious helps. The mentality is just the most suitable to get results with my test game. 

I would normally try other formations before looking at other ways to set up a 451.

Been trying out this tactic with Liverpool, doing ok so far with 8-2-1 after 11 matches, joint top of table. However my attackers don't seem to be scoring much - Gomez and van Dijk have 7 goals between them while Mané and Salah only have 4 combined.

Yeah, 8 goals from corners so far.

It's a strange one though... the attackers aren't scoring much, and apparently the team is finding it difficult to string passes together. But they're still creating the most chances of any team.

8LG52D5.jpg

10 hours ago, mersk said:

Yeah, 8 goals from corners so far.

It's a strange one though... the attackers aren't scoring much, and apparently the team is finding it difficult to string passes together. But they're still creating the most chances of any team.

8LG52D5.jpg

"Target man" strikers could be efficient as there are lots of corners, crosses, free kicks.

All the tactics can be used home and away but if using BEOWULF Home the PILGRIMAGE gives the extra defender. Even during a match you can switch between tactics if you have right players.

On 07/11/2018 at 09:56, Chief Scout said:

"Target man" strikers could be efficient as there are lots of corners, crosses, free kicks.

17 hours ago, knap said:

Possession stats

Screenshot (717).png

Screenshot (716).png

Screenshot (715).png

Screenshot (714).png

Screenshot (713).png

@knap which version of this tactic are these screenshot from? Also. I am trying a strikerless version of this one, would you like to try it out?

52 minutos atrás, knap disse:

LL has too many variable and friendlies are not a good indicator. 

If you have FMT holiday unemployed until 1st game of season, then pick a top club to test.

hi knap im a big fan of your tactics since you start sharing. this year after the update on the game what the most efective formation? the one that you always use? i

Edited by Meiras80

58 minutes ago, knap said:

LL has too many variable and friendlies are not a good indicator. 

If you have FMT holiday unemployed until 1st game of season, then pick a top club to test.

Ok cheers. I will do that and post results after a season