FM 19 Wulf 41311 442 PF Pilgrimage 451,4141 442 and Flat 451 Knap

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully will keep going. I have seen AI MC win PL with 103pts so beating MC or Lpool is a big ask.

Mind you on the other hand just beat MC with 10 men from 3rd minute with Salah playing WB in a 342.

1 hour ago, knap said:

Hopefully will keep going. I have seen AI MC win PL with 103pts so beating MC or Lpool is a big ask.

Mind you on the other hand just beat MC with 10 men from 3rd minute with Salah playing WB in a 342.

This is my 2nd season. I came 2nd in the PL first season, but I was switching between 5 tactics to see what worked. I was 6th when I started with your 4141 and came close to Liverpool. I've lost to City and Liverpool this season now, but still top. It'll go all the way to the end, Liverpool and City are realistically good. 

I'm using it with Man City & Fiorentina, with Man City i get good results, if often win with a 4 a 5 goal difference.

But with Fiorentina its a different story, the opposite team plays verry often the long ball over my defenders and score... 

Also i get with both teams a lot of yellow cards :( 

I will continue testing it, because i like the playstyle of this formation 

13 minutes ago, knap said:

Do you want to try the tweaked version with MC?

Sure :) 

I can give it a go ;)

Does it solve the problem with the long balls? 

Edited by Beekimov

Did alright in the end! Look at the defence! Also won the league cup and FA Cup. Out early in the CL though, mainly due to some injuries and poor rotation from me. 

863fc0f94d0348111c732fc575415030.png

Not a bad summer transfer window either! Not a massive fan of loads of changes, but I've basically bought 4 world class players and added them to a winning side!

a940a0708afd60fc963c59455b46af9a.png

9 minutes ago, Glassy said:

Did alright in the end! Look at the defence! Also won the league cup and FA Cup. Out early in the CL though, mainly due to some injuries and poor rotation from me. 

863fc0f94d0348111c732fc575415030.png

Not a bad summer transfer window either! Not a massive fan of loads of changes, but I've basically bought 4 world class players and added them to a winning side!

a940a0708afd60fc963c59455b46af9a.png

Glassy was that with the 4141?

4 minutes ago, Spikester said:

To test the tactic properly you shouldn’t use opp instructions or shouts and let the tactic do the talking.

should become apart of the tactic though. different shouts changes something tactically. you also need motivated players to test a tactically properly.