Sports Interactive Community
m@rk

Skin Help - sidebar

so i'm tweaking the base skins and im stuck.

when you select a sidebar item, i.e. finances and it highlights the button - i can get the highlighted colour to change, but how can i then change the icon 'under' the highlighted colour to reverse the colours....

image.thumb.png.34170450d7dc6a18271052a6e7d60188.png  so on this image for instance the icon is orange, but when  i 'highlight' in orange can the icon turn purple?

45 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Best as I could tell was you cannot :(

It seems hard-coded to use the teams secondary colour.

Ah bugger, might need to re-think the colour scheme, or remove the graphic...thanks for looking 👍

On 25/10/2018 at 00:48, m@rk said:

so i'm tweaking the base skins and im stuck.

when you select a sidebar item, i.e. finances and it highlights the button - i can get the highlighted colour to change, but how can i then change the icon 'under' the highlighted colour to reverse the colours....

image.thumb.png.34170450d7dc6a18271052a6e7d60188.png  so on this image for instance the icon is orange, but when  i 'highlight' in orange can the icon turn purple?

Please mate, how can I get this effect on the sidebar for the highlight - selected row ?

3 minutes ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Please mate, how can I get this effect on the sidebar for the highlight - selected row ?

graphics\tables\custom\sidebar

Thanks but it didnt work..

\graphics\tables\custom\sidebar\selected

then edited the xml..

<!-- image properties -->
<properties>

<!-- image slices determine the points at which the image will be sliced to enable scaling -->
    <!-- the image will only slice in the directions slicing values are provided for-->
    <record id="image_slices" left="1" right="16" />

<colour id="red_replacement" name="secundary"/>

</properties>

I got the effect now, but the text is getting white inside..

<!--club table-->
                    <container id="CLUB">
                        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" gap="0" offset="0"/>
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="table" id="club" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single,drag_rows,drop_on_rows,insert_on_drop" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" selected_appearance="tables/custom/sidebar/selected/row">
                    <list id="column_table_properties">
                        <record width="-1" column_heading="Icon">
                            <record id="column_widget_properties"/>
                        </record>
                        <record width="-3" minimum_width="100" column_heading="Name">
                            <record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y"  size="normal">
                                <record id="secondary_text_properties" alignment="left,top"  size="normal"/>
                            </record>
                        </record>
                    </list>
                </widget>

<widget class="table" id="cluF" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size="vertical">
                            <flags id="row_appearance" value="menus/custom/sidebar/normal/row"/>
                            <flags id="row_over_appearance" value="menus/custom/sidebar/over/row"/>
                            <flags id="stripe_appearance" value="menus/custom/sidebar/alternate/row"/>
                            <flags id="selected_appearance" value="menus/custom/sidebar/selected/row"/>                                
                            <list id="column_display_properties">
                                    <record id="column_properties"/>
                                </record>
                                    <record id="column_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="secondary" font="control" size="10" gap="0" >
                                        <record id="secondary_text_properties" alignment="left,top" size="normal" colour="secondary"/>
                                    </record>
                                </record>
                            </list>
                        </widget>
                    </container>

image.png.ace1ac4cbea6f80b703ba125567ee52f.png

Would u know where is the command to change the inner text color?

did not work..

<widget class="table" id="club" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false">
                            <flags id="row_appearance" value="tables/custom/sidebar/normal/row"/>
                            <flags id="row_over_appearance" value="tables/custom/sidebar/over/row"/>
                            <flags id="stripe_appearance" value="tables/custom/sidebar/alternate/row"/>
                            <flags id="selected_appearance" value="tables/custom/sidebar/selected/row"/>        "tables/custom/sidebar/selected/row">        
                            <list id="column_display_properties">
                                    <record id="column_properties"/>
                                </record>
                                    <record id="column_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="secondary" font="control" size="11">
                                        <record id="secondary_text_properties" alignment="left,top" colour="white" size="normal"/>
                                    </record>
                                </record>
                            </list>
                        </widget>

image.png.ddb8677d69daeec1d0f8ef9e96bb9896.png