[FM19] [Skin] Neub Skin FM19 v2 (Now with LowRes version)

Krysler76

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Thanks man will try .and is there any file or steps that I can incorporate it into original  1.3 

Just send me a pm and tell me what you want into the original and i will tell you what files are needed

Another modified neub skin variant guys, a mix between the original and Khalev's version.

Based on my preferences and also more suited for lower resolutions. I use 1440x900 with 85% zoom out, but should work good enough on some laptops with 1366 x 768 res zoomed out as well.

Download

On 29/10/2018 at 11:34, Khalev said:

This is a MODDED version of Neub Skin with all transparent background and some modified panels and code.

All credits go to Krysler76 and other skin and panel makers in his original post, i just redone some parts.

So if you like it, please consider a donation to them ;)

Download 3.1

2.thumb.png.f422a7e074f11df6c1b752ee5b1c123b.png5.thumb.png.793bebdd280e625dddf66687f976cd9e.png

Very nice that the skin has the stadium pic on the player screen and the google maps pic on the club screen.  Is that a function of the skin or is that something else?  I have a stadium pic background pack loaded, but haven't used the google maps pack.  How do you get that to work?

59 minutes ago, Enos said:

Very nice that the skin has the stadium pic on the player screen and the google maps pic on the club screen.  Is that a function of the skin or is that something else?  I have a stadium pic background pack loaded, but haven't used the google maps pack.  How do you get that to work?

在 2018/11/7 在 PM2点19分, Khalev说:

1) I dont use the key and pref, only put the Highlight button in so i could switch it off in case it went on automatically

2)Download Transparent Inbox(Put the 2 files in Panels/Human folder of the skin and overwrite)

3) Download (Put file in Settings folder of the skin and overwrite) I only know how to change it in settings.xml, it changes it there for different text. Made it more white, hope thats alright for you.

There ya go Vlad ;)

Download Tactic Screen Faces

Put it in Panels/Tactics

two files it's doesn't work :(

17 hours ago, showthr...ground-opacity said:

two files it's doesn't work :(

Thats because its an older post and not needed anymore because its in my skin ;) Only the transparent inbox i still got on there cause some ppl may like it, i dont...

On 29/12/2018 at 02:31, Khalev said:

Thats because its an older post and not needed anymore because its in my skin ;) Only the transparent inbox i still got on there cause some ppl may like it, i dont...

What do I have to do in order to make inbox messages boxes messages transparent .right now I have that grayish box that cover the screen ans is not transparent at all ..or is there a way I can increase the transparency of those 

1 hour ago, Arancio Amaro said:

Hi Khalev thanks for your work. I have problem with panel during match. Summary doesn't work

could you please help me?

thanks

Ah yeah thats in between highlight right, i did the layout really fast cause i dont use it... so some dont work

But i can have a look for ya

On 06/01/2019 at 18:19, master889900 said:

hi khalev

u can modify the black backgound  by stadium picture

Annotation 2019-01-06 181609.jpg

Had another look at it and it can be changed. Yay! (So stupid i didnt see it before)

What you want changed about it?

Lighter or can make it team colour...

Like this... doesnt look to bad right?

image.thumb.png.7b41c90795d2ab33145a68ce9d14bb2c.png

44 minuti fa, Khalev ha scritto:

Had another look at it and it can be changed. Yay! (So stupid i didnt see it before)

What you want changed about it?

Lighter or can make it team colour...

Could be nice to have the stadium pic background there

Il 6/1/2019 in 12:25 , Khalev ha scritto:

Desktop.rar

Unpack the rar file and put all files in it into panels/match folder of the skin and overwrite

If it worked you should be able to choose between normal and small now.

If it isnt good, tell me...

Thanks :) it changed just for that panel, but on the other panels of match between highlights it doesn't work yet-

2 minutes ago, Arancio Amaro said:

Could be nice to have the stadium pic background there

Thanks :) it changed just for that panel, but on the other panels of match between highlights it doesn't work yet-

Ah like in it ... well yeah should be possible..

Yeah only changed it for that one cause i thought you wnated it inthere... so much code in that file so didnt wanna go through it all ;)

Yeah looks nice doesnt it.

I think its not that complicated to do, need to put the stadium background for the next game, the one on the right in fixtures list, and put it behind it...

Can have a look

What skin is that btw in the link, maybe i can steal it  ;):p

il y a 2 minutes, Khalev a dit :

Yeah looks nice doesnt it.

I think its not that complicated to do, need to put the stadium background for the next game, the one on the right in fixtures list, and put it behind it...

Can have a look

What skin is that btw in the link, maybe i can steal it  ;):p

flut skin

champions league skin

andromeda skin

22 minutes ago, master889900 said:

flut skin

champions league skin

andromeda skin

Alright, its easy to do... just copy over 2 files from one of those skins.

team upcoming fixture badges manager home.xml and team upcoming fixture info manager home.xml from panel/team folder

Done! :)

9 hours ago, master889900 said:

i founded in panels/game folders i copied to neub skin but its very transparent

how fix it if you know

Annotation 2019-01-09 104418.jpg

It is from Andromeda if I recall correctly.

I have said this time and time again to many people - check the code, it will tell you exactly what other panels are linked along with any graphics.

15 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

It is from Andromeda if I recall correctly.

I have said this time and time again to many people - check the code, it will tell you exactly what other panels are linked along with any graphics.

another so called "stolen" panel original from clinched skin

56 minutes ago, Khalev said:

3.5 version

Khalev, isn't this thread intended for the original "Neub skin" and this thread should be run by "Krysler76"?  It looks to me like you "hijacked" his thread with your "modified" Neub skin.

If "Krylser76" gave you permission to post your modified version publicly and use his thread for questions/feedback etc on your modified version then all is ok of course but it wasn't mentioned here.

Usually users who create a new skin, or modify a skin with permission obtained from the original skin creator, put up a new thread so the original thread is not impacted. 

I talked to him and he doesnt mind.

I already told someone else in this thread that i dont want this to be an officially released skin on its own, its just a modification.

Meant for myself, family and friends firstly and decided to share it with the rest.

Been posting for so long now in this thread dont see why i need to move now.

Been very clear that this isnt the original skin aswell (I know, some ppl dont read... not my problem hehe ;) )

Archived