[FM19] [Skin] Neub Skin FM19 v2 (Now with LowRes version)

Krysler76

1 hour ago, a31632 said:

Khalev, isn't this thread intended for the original "Neub skin" and this thread should be run by "Krysler76"?  It looks to me like you "hijacked" his thread with your "modified" Neub skin.

If "Krylser76" gave you permission to post your modified version publicly and use his thread for questions/feedback etc on your modified version then all is ok of course but it wasn't mentioned here.

Usually users who create a new skin, or modify a skin with permission obtained from the original skin creator, put up a new thread so the original thread is not impacted. 

Khalev has been asked the question previously however it has been clearly stated it is modded and to direct and gratitude towards @Krysler76 for his work, as this is released soley as a mod and not a full skin:

Just now, Khalev said:

I already told someone else in this thread that i dont want this to be an officially released skin on its own, its just a modification.

That would have been me :kriss:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Ive had a issue with this skin since 1.2.

Was told it was fixed but i guess it never was.

In the Press Conferences, the panels are i assume transparent which makes it almost impossible to read and i am not sure why it hasnt been fixed.

Anyone help me at all? Currently running the 1.3 version of the Official Neub Skin

Image of what im talking about:

iTsI4ID.jpg

Thanks to whoever can help :)

On 07/02/2019 at 03:38, Mission00I said:

Ive had a issue with this skin since 1.2.

Was told it was fixed but i guess it never was.

In the Press Conferences, the panels are i assume transparent which makes it almost impossible to read and i am not sure why it hasnt been fixed.

Anyone help me at all? Currently running the 1.3 version of the Official Neub Skin

Image of what im talking about:

iTsI4ID.jpg

Thanks to whoever can help :)

I'm still having this problem, is there a way to remove that background to be replaced by the default background?

@parsdaft1982 I already made it darker in 1.3, I tested it 10 times, it works fine for me, the screen is not that transparent.

I can't do anything for you, I don't know what you did or if you're using the 2.0 but this bug doesn't exist, the problem isn't my skin ... maybe try to remove the other skins you installed, verify you have the 2.0 version etc but please stop asking about this, I can't do anything ... 

v1.3  -  v2

495310517_MannusKryslersson_Confrencedepresse.thumb.png.47d9cb3d348baa0df7f4f0dfde4081e1.png 13886803_MannusKryslersson_Confrencedepresse-2.thumb.png.90192337e0c7f6f8349ff1dc0bf3ac55.png           

8 hours ago, Krysler76 said:

@parsdaft1982 I already made it darker in 1.3, I tested it 10 times, it works fine for me, the screen is not that transparent.

I can't do anything for you, I don't know what you did or if you're using the 2.0 but this bug doesn't exist, the problem isn't my skin ... maybe try to remove the other skins you installed, verify you have the 2.0 version etc but please stop asking about this, I can't do anything ... 

v1.3  -  v2

495310517_MannusKryslersson_Confrencedepresse.thumb.png.47d9cb3d348baa0df7f4f0dfde4081e1.png 13886803_MannusKryslersson_Confrencedepresse-2.thumb.png.90192337e0c7f6f8349ff1dc0bf3ac55.png           

I must have wrong version installed. Ill re download, thanks mate.

On 02/03/2019 at 02:32, Krysler76 said:

v1.3  -  v2

I have discovered what is wrong. It is because I have my screen set at zoom in 125%. It obviously affects this page and the away IBH panel. I'll just have to grin and bare it. Thanks for your hard work.

One question please: is it possible to change the team-talk background (if so, then how) ?

I've placed a "dressing room.jpg" file in the backgrounds folder and cleared the cache + reloaded the skin, but it's not showing up.

Thanks!

LATER EDIT: answer found here.

Il y a 2 heures, Jebedaias a dit :

One question please: is it possible to change the team-talk background (if so, then how) ?

I've placed a "dressing room.jpg" file in the backgrounds folder and cleared the cache + reloaded the skin, but it's not showing up.

Thanks!

Maybe you must put a .png file and not a .jpg file, if this doesn't work too, I don't know.

@upthetoon My skin is not made for 4K resolution, that causes problems.

@phiebe For DF11 facepack, no my skin is made for cut-out and I didn't test with other packs. For the problems with top boxes which are strange, that's my fault, I must redo all the boxes, that takes time and I don't want to do that now. The last screen, the panel is in panels\player\player personal details panel.xml

17 minutes ago, Krysler76 said:

@vamcj I don't think we can do this. I wanted to do this with the match result popup with instant result but didn't find so I think these popups are not resizable. :( 

I think it might be some widget and therefore editable yes, but I'm not sure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Short question please: I'm using a different skin, however I do wonder is it possible to change it so the rating boxes appear rectangular as this skin has them ? I'm talking about the match rating boxes, average rating boxes... So far I think this is the only skin which has them displayed like this, the others all have them rounded (defaults). If so, what would I need to edit ?

This is what I mean:

example.thumb.png.c3855e7edd689d4b8d36ef1fdda6f3c9.pngexample_2.thumb.png.3a53bcbe621b844aab192d8328c542f8.png

Thanks in advance !

LATER EDIT: Figured it out - no need to edit anything, just copy the labels folder from ../Neub Skin/graphics/ to the skin of your choice.

Just wanted to say, thanks for the skin.  It's awesome - I love it!

Just wondered it it's possible to have a plain black or dark grey background, as opposed to the slightly patterned one?  

Only because I chop up screenshots for my career updates, so a plain background would be ideal.

• 5 weeks later...

Amazing skin! I've been using it for quite a while, but sometimes I'm experiencing a very annoying problem.

I set all the panels in player profile screen like the following:

872790_20190714190132_1.thumb.png.cec56ac5cf40bc3700223d860301a098.png

After browsing through menus it sometimes resets to the following:

872790_20190714190154_1.thumb.png.b396cee9c5d9dd43c3051418c6ca8d95.png

When it happens several times in a session it becomes very annoying because every time I have to set all the panels up again and again.

Does anybody know what can be done to prevent it? Maybe set all these panels as default in "player overview panel.xml"? Or is there another xml file which is responsible for this?

Im not sure but try changing the "id="cos"", like those numbers after cos and make them different than the others. I know that when you use the same numbers when you restart the game or reload it will reset and they will all be the same. The save session state must be true instead of false if im right...

Capture234.JPG

36 minutes ago, Khalev said:

Im not sure but try changing the "id="cos"", like those numbers after cos and make them different than the others. I know that when you use the same numbers when you restart the game or reload it will reset and they will all be the same. The save session state must be true instead of false if im right...

I set default values of panels to the ones I need and set all "save_session_state" to false. It still happens sometimes (but rarely now) and when I relaunch the game it comes back to the default view (which I set). So the problem is partially fixed.

On 03/03/2019 at 15:40, parsdaft1982 said:

I have discovered what is wrong. It is because I have my screen set at zoom in 125%. It obviously affects this page and the away IBH panel. I'll just have to grin and bare it. Thanks for your hard work.

was that the issue?? I am having the same one with my screen at 150%

On 14/07/2019 at 18:08, Exius said:

Amazing skin! I've been using it for quite a while, but sometimes I'm experiencing a very annoying problem.

I set all the panels in player profile screen like the following:

872790_20190714190132_1.thumb.png.cec56ac5cf40bc3700223d860301a098.png

After browsing through menus it sometimes resets to the following:

872790_20190714190154_1.thumb.png.b396cee9c5d9dd43c3051418c6ca8d95.png

When it happens several times in a session it becomes very annoying because every time I have to set all the panels up again and again.

Does anybody know what can be done to prevent it? Maybe set all these panels as default in "player overview panel.xml"? Or is there another xml file which is responsible for this?

I have the same problem :( what can i do ? i tried both version , different resolution and zoom.. always the same problem (after clicking on a few players, everything changes back to 'plans'

55 minutes ago, Olivierlandman said:

I have the same problem :( what can i do ? i tried both version , different resolution and zoom.. always the same problem (after clicking on a few players, everything changes back to 'plans'

As I wrote - set the needed panels as default in "player overview panel.xml" and set all "save_session_state" to false. It won't remove the problem completely but all you'll need to do to get things back - reload the game.

Thanks but not quite sure what u mean with ' I set default values of panels to the ones ' , dont know which lines to change :(

can u send me a screenshot please ?

Is this skin renewed for each FM version at the start of the game ? Just asking because i'm afraid to get addicted to this skin and have to use another one on FM20.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived