[FM19] [Skin] Neub Skin FM19 v2 (Now with LowRes version)

Krysler76

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jedisolo said:

@Krysler76 hi i am using this skin but with transparent look, it is really good but could you help me with sorting out the profile pictures size panel. the top of the heads are slightly missing. could you make the panel slightly larger so the top of the head is not missing.ty

fm1.png

Damn...Its mostly just a little bit of hair, didnt even see it untill you said it :lol:  You really got a good eye man :thup:

Let me see what i can do ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zp51n981appudc1/player_personal_details_panel.xml/file

Put that file in panels / player folder of the skin and overwrite.

Untick Use caching to decrease page loading times in preferences, then reload the skin.

On 29/10/2018 at 08:34, Khalev said:

This is a MODDED version of Neub Skin with all transparent background and some modified panels and code.

All credits go to Krysler76 and other skin and panel makers in his original post, i just redone some parts.

So if you like it, please consider a donation to them ;)

Download

2.thumb.png.f422a7e074f11df6c1b752ee5b1c123b.png5.thumb.png.793bebdd280e625dddf66687f976cd9e.png

Hi...This is exactly what i was looking for - would you be kind enough to share how do i make the background completely transparent on the base dark skin? thanks

Noticed one thing, @Krysler76, in the player profile, when you click "highlight" in the "Positions" box, you can decide if you want to highlight certain attributes for certain roles/positions, but the color code mentioned in the drop-down menu are not the same as those appearing in the attributes box ("Key" is green and "Preferable" is light blue, while they're orange and yellow in the attributes section).

Another tiny detail, as of now I find it quite hard to see which news item is "active", would it be possible to highlight the active one a bit more? Noticed while on a laptop while running solely on battery, so the screen is slightly darker than normal, might be why I noticed it now.

Otherwise, it looks pretty good. :thup:

Il y a 3 heures, FootballManagerBlog a dit :

Featured on FM Blog and donation made. Great work. 

Thanks man ! :)

Le 04/11/2018 à 13:34, Maaka a dit :

Noticed one thing, @Krysler76, in the player profile, when you click "highlight" in the "Positions" box, you can decide if you want to highlight certain attributes for certain roles/positions, but the color code mentioned in the drop-down menu are not the same as those appearing in the attributes box ("Key" is green and "Preferable" is light blue, while they're orange and yellow in the attributes section).

Another tiny detail, as of now I find it quite hard to see which news item is "active", would it be possible to highlight the active one a bit more? Noticed while on a laptop while running solely on battery, so the screen is slightly darker than normal, might be why I noticed it now.

Otherwise, it looks pretty good. :thup:

For the colors, that's right, I didn't check for changing it, I will see.

For the selected news, I will see if something fits better.

Sorry about this Krysler76... Dont wanna hi-jack your post and create confusion, only wanted to release a modified version of yours and i didnt expect ppl to respond to it.

Maybe i should have made my own post but i decided against it in respect to you.

IF SOMEONE ELSE GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT MY MODIFIED SKIN, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE PLEASE :)

23 hours ago, showthr...ground-opacity said:

some questions what to ask you for a help :) thaks 

(1)is didn't show the KEY  and PREFERABLE attribute of role??

(2) how to change the background  colour ? or show the background?

(3) how to change the players name colour ??

1) I dont use the key and pref, only put the Highlight button in so i could switch it off in case it went on automatically

2)Download Transparent Inbox(Put the 2 files in Panels/Human folder of the skin and overwrite)

3) Download (Put file in Settings folder of the skin and overwrite) I only know how to change it in settings.xml, it changes it there for different text. Made it more white, hope thats alright for you.

There ya go Vlad ;)

Download Tactic Screen Faces

Put it in Panels/Tactics

One other thing, don't know if it's related to individual skins, or the game in general, but is it possible to have the battery indicator (very useful for laptop use) displayed all the time, not only during matches? If so, would it be possible to include it for this skin, which is very good, btw.

9 hours ago, JohnShepard said:

What are the changes? I've changed some panels since last year, I would not put all of it in again

Just made it cleaner, changed some colors, redone the match screen (all credits to OPZ skin maker for his awesome scoreboard) and some other little things.

11 hours ago, Khalev said:

Just made it cleaner, changed some colors, redone the match screen (all credits to OPZ skin maker for his awesome scoreboard) and some other little things.

Hey buddy is there a way on our tactics screen when we select team to see players pictures rather than there name in tactics 

Hi, @Krysler76, this seems a bit strange to me, and I can't see any way to change it in-game:

When I'm in the match (between highlights), I can see the match stats and main events like this (in the middle):
image.thumb.png.3b94b12f9b08e892d0557ea99d412e3f.png

But when the match is finished (or at HT), this is what I see in the middle of the screen:
image.thumb.png.31a0ea9c2995ff0cc72117de68b2a4d4.png

How can I have the same basic info in that panel? Does it have anything to do with the skin at all?

And another thing, is it possible to have even more panels in the "between highlights" screen?

KUTGW

Il y a 3 heures, Maaka a dit :

Hi, @Krysler76, this seems a bit strange to me, and I can't see any way to change it in-game:

When I'm in the match (between highlights), I can see the match stats and main events like this (in the middle):
image.thumb.png.3b94b12f9b08e892d0557ea99d412e3f.png

But when the match is finished (or at HT), this is what I see in the middle of the screen:
image.thumb.png.31a0ea9c2995ff0cc72117de68b2a4d4.png

How can I have the same basic info in that panel? Does it have anything to do with the skin at all?

And another thing, is it possible to have even more panels in the "between highlights" screen?

KUTGW

I fixed it some days ago, redl the skin :)

For having more panels in between highlights I will see for the next update.

Archived