[FM19] [Skin] Neub Skin FM19 v2 (Now with LowRes version)

Krysler76

1000913666_neubskin.thumb.png.dce734e87ef5bf73f6665c62a64ff88b.png

Hey, I'm happy to present to you the FM19 version of my K76 Skin for FM18. That's very similar, I improved some panels and I will update it.

If you see any bugs, report in comments, in PM or on Discord.

I'm back with this v2 of the skin, probably the last for this year :)

Features in Neub Skin
- Instant Result button
- New manager home panel
- New player overview
- New club overview
- New fixture overview
- New match overview
- New staff profile
- New "IR" result panel
- Supported version for low resolutions
- and much more to discover

Updates

Révélation

- v.BETA.1 : Fix team view issue.
- v.BETA.2 : Fix wage display bug, fix some transparent boxes
- v.BETA.3 : New fixtures overview, recolour some boxes and text, new icons on the manager home, possibilty to add manager picture on creation.
- v.BETA.4 : Add backround selector (for those who use backgrounds pack you can edit the opacity with it), add player moves to the small panel selector, tweak the titlebar police and the size, fix some UI problems.
- v.BETA.5 : New general organization (sidebar, titlebar ...), new match in between highlights views, darker scouting card, minor bugs fixes.  
- v.BETA.6 : Sidebar modifications, add selector panels for the club overview (finances, history ...), fix some bugs  

- v1.0 : Fonts changes, new backgrounds availaible in selector, new staff profile, reworked match overview (buttons for save replay etc, and global design), sidebar and other boxes opacity reduced (for those who use backgrounds packs :)), many bug fixes.
- v1.1 : Some optimizations for 1366*768 resolution (still not perfect), added mod option to remove the sidebar upper part, added an attributes in boxes option in the attributes panel selector, boxes opacity modifications for those who use backgrounds packs, many minor tweaks and some bug fixes.

- v1.2 : IR score fix, minor tweaks.

- v1.3 : Changed attribute analyzer colors that match better with attributes colours, changed IR result panel, added better default views (team squad, team squad tactic, player search and staff search), added most part of missing letters (polish, czech, croatian alphabet for example), many tweaks and some bugs solved

- v2 : New player overview (with new panels options), new match in between highlights (in match and review), more transparent boxes (like inbox, there is still some black boxes but I didn't find how to modify them), fixed tutorials issue and press conference transparency, many minor tweaks.

Supported resolutions

1920*1080 : Neub Skin v2 - 95% dezoom
1600*900 : Neub Skin v2 - 85% dezoom
1366*768 : Neub Skin v2 LowRes - 95% dezoom

Known issue

When you start a new game, if you enabled the tutorials, turn off my skin until you completed the tutorials (some menus and first match) because the tutorials will not displayed and this will prevent you to click on continue button. 

This should be fixed now, thanks to OPZ :)

Contact & Donation
- Contact on Discord : Krysler#0067
- PayPal Donation : Paypal

Neub Skin Preview

1389744360_MannusKryslersson_Home.thumb.png.14a3edccfd46d80df2197fabe1d16b05.png 473234213_OlympiqueLyonnais_Profile.thumb.png.6277e16079dc788e5bc55a9e987878d2.png 

1700029342_OlympiqueLyonnais_SeniorFixtures.thumb.png.e46a0706ec0445386dd9397c9071f9b5.png 834841927_PSGvLyon_MatchReview.thumb.png.9747b3540230a90d4fdc7537443a23bf.png

2074239088_NabilFekir_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.6f57738033e41ea8ccbb6c6efa8a930a.png 998965908_OrlandoTrustfull_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.ce91be6d4e8cdb61f6f6daa1e5d5176d.png

LowRes version preview

Révélation

1572284852_NabilFekir_OverviewProfile-2.thumb.png.f8da8d0b16a3d90671655122a200af53.png   24048964_OlympiqueLyonnais_Profile-2.thumb.png.33d0556a5c5095eb8fd32c9ab4345fc1.png   1681900628_PSGvLyon_MatchReview-2.thumb.png.59b7f774d6977446ba2af37b7192ef6f.png 

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD LINK

How to install the Neub skin on FM19

- Download the .7z archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.

-Move the extracted folders "Neub Skin" or "Neub Skin LowRes" to: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins  Create folder "skins" if it doesn't exist already. -

-Start the game and go to Preferences screen, and then to the Interface tab. You should see "Neub Skin v2" and "Neub Skin LowRes" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box, choose the one you want. 

- Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.

Citation

Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.

Credits
- TCS by bluestillidie00
- OPZ
- Andromeda skin
- Wannachup skin
- Flut skin
- michaeltmurrayuk and Cyrius50 for the mods
- GzSkin

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Il y a 4 heures, PequenoGenio a dit :

Hello mate... for personal use i want to aply this to my light skin:

Wolves---Arsenal_-Match-Resume6c907eb6e1

Just two things.

-Whant do i need to copy from yours?

-I whant the club logo on the top and not the kits. It's possible change that and how i do it?

There are a lot of files used so that's a bit complicated. This global panel is the "match in between highlights panel review.xml" in [FM19] Neub Skin v.BETA.6\panels\match . But you must check it for find all the files related and used for this :)

Il y a 3 heures, Dariox a dit :

Great Skin, I use this one since v.1 :)

Is it possible to put in the coloured attribute boxes in the player profile? Would be great :)

Maybe, I will see but that's not a priority.

il y a 14 minutes, Jim-Beam a dit :

Nice skin Krysler, do stadia backgrounds work with this?

I think that's works but I don't recommend it because sometimes I use some transparent boxes, sometimes not. My skin is made for an unique dark background :)

Il y a 2 heures, Jim-Beam a dit :

Ahh I see, thank you again :thup:

You're welcome :) 

il y a 16 minutes, Khalev a dit :

Thanks for the skin man! Like really fast released and good looking.

Did some modding to it myself though, as i always do cause everyone has their own preferences.

Donation incoming ;)

Thanks, I PM you :)

For information, next update will certainly be the 1.0 version, I think the major parts of bugs are fixes or are being fixed. I don't think there will be more "features" for the moment, but there will be new fonts for the 1.0 :)

33 minutes ago, Krysler76 said:

The v1.0 is available !  :)

Absolutely love the skin ... only thing I would ask is how did I remove small club logo from menu bar. I play with 150 zoom because of smaller laptop.

Second question is how can I replace the octagon stats on the right of player panel with position on pitch option ( pics attached).

please send me the donation link as well .and these questions not only my for author but for anyone who can answer them .author is already doing a lot lol .

Screenshot_20181026-103325.png

Screenshot_20181026-103141.png

Il y a 4 heures, bruntonpasty a dit :

The skin of FM19 so far. Massively appreciate all the work you have put in @Krysler76 :applause:

Il y a 1 heure, kingrobbo a dit :

very nice skin great work indeed

Thanks men :)

Il y a 9 heures, alex1234 a dit :

Absolutely love the skin ... only thing I would ask is how did I remove small club logo from menu bar. I play with 150 zoom because of smaller laptop.

Second question is how can I replace the octagon stats on the right of player panel with position on pitch option ( pics attached).

please send me the donation link as well .and these questions not only my for author but for anyone who can answer them .author is already doing a lot lol .

Screenshot_20181026-103141.png

Hey, I forgot to include this, download this file https://www.mediafire.com/file/6e8hp6i03whwr65/player+overview+panel.xml and place it in the "[FM19] Neub Skin v1.0\panels\player". You will be able to select the positions panel :)

6 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

any way you can increase the staff/player  icons in international team page to be same size as those in the club overview please also could they be named manager-captain etc and if possible the international kit to show too

cheers

025d7e6f22a30d99d9d1db328daa3a06.jpg

e10fe1c3740179829ea32fa52245f5e3.jpg

which pack are you using for those background images and where are the from?

This is a MODDED version of Neub Skin with all transparent background and some modified panels and code.

All credits go to Krysler76 and other skin and panel makers in his original post, i just redone some parts.

So if you like it, please consider a donation to them ;)

Download 3.5

2.thumb.png.f422a7e074f11df6c1b752ee5b1c123b.png5.thumb.png.793bebdd280e625dddf66687f976cd9e.png

il y a 13 minutes, bruntonpasty a dit :

Nope. Just extracted the .rar files like always. With 1.0 I get the black panels with 0% opacity. With 1.1. I get red panlels. With @Khalev 's modded version of your skin above, it works fine! Weird?

Somone had the issue on FMScout, I told him to redl and reinstall the skin and it works, try this :)

On 29/10/2018 at 11:34, Khalev said:

This is a MODDED version of Neub Skin with all transparent background and some modified panels and code.

All credits go to Krysler76 and other skin and panel makers in his original post, i just redone some parts.

Download

2.thumb.png.f422a7e074f11df6c1b752ee5b1c123b.png5.thumb.png.793bebdd280e625dddf66687f976cd9e.png

I like the way you have club and country logos behind the player profile pic .to anyone who know how to do those ...please let me know how can I do those in the original skin rather than those two lines behind player picture. 

Another thing I noticed that ver 1 and 1.1 have a different fonts than version .6 .....any idea how I can switch and make very 1.1 fonts like .6 .

Thank you .

I like the backgrounds behind like u have here Khalev but they for me and too much transparent so hard to read stuff .can the transparency be made a touch more darker so

9 minutes ago, alex1234 said:

I like the way you have club and country logos behind the player profile pic .to anyone who know how to do those ...please let me know how can I do those in the original skin rather than those two lines behind player picture. 

Another thing I noticed that ver 1 and 1.1 have a different fonts than version .6 .....any idea how I can switch and make very 1.1 fonts like .6 .

Thank you .

I like the backgrounds behind like u have here Khalev but they for me and too much transparent so hard to read stuff .can the transparency be made a touch more darker so

There is a background selector in it, so you can make it darker. Its in the top right.

9 hours ago, alex1234 said:

What pack are u using .I am looking for a megabucks of players and club logos 

FM Scouts 'Standard Logo Pack' : https://www.fmscout.com/a-standard-logos-megapack-2019.html

Sortitout's 'Cut-Out Player Faces Megapack': (https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces)

FM Scouts FC'12's Kit Packs: https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm19-kits.html

FM Scouts DAZS8's Trophies Megapack: https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm19-trophies-megapack.html

My own Backgrounds for each of the Competitions etc.

5 hours ago, bruntonpasty said:

FM Scouts 'Standard Logo Pack' : https://www.fmscout.com/a-standard-logos-megapack-2019.html

Sortitout's 'Cut-Out Player Faces Megapack': (https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces)

FM Scouts FC'12's Kit Packs: https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm19-kits.html

FM Scouts DAZS8's Trophies Megapack: https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm19-trophies-megapack.html

My own Backgrounds for each of the Competitions etc.

Thanks I got those .any idea where I should look at for players background megapavk as I downloaded from fm scout but it's missing quite a lot of players 

23 minutes ago, alex1234 said:

Thanks I got those .any idea where I should look at for players background megapavk as I downloaded from fm scout but it's missing quite a lot of players 

That'll be Vulraks' 4.3GB behemoth over at FM SCOUT but I think that will be the one you have used, lots of players missing so don't use it, I like all those attributes to have a clear background.

On 29/10/2018 at 16:34, Khalev said:

Download

Hi. Any chance for instant result button for your version?

@Krysler76 hi i am using this skin but with transparent look, it is really good but could you help me with sorting out the profile pictures size panel. the top of the heads are slightly missing. could you make the panel slightly larger so the top of the head is not missing.ty

fm1.png

Archived