[FM19] [WIP] Australian Football Database

Having a lot of fun managing Inglewood City I agree with the stopping of the database, 9 levels is crazy and surely enough for anyone! 

Only issues I've noted has been the aforementioned inability to offer Amatuer contracts and just how much money youth setup seem to cost, going far into the red if it keeps up.

Also, salary cap is hard-coded unless you create a completely new nation rules it seems, duplicating the league under a new name still gave me a hard salary cap, not sure if I'll bother finishing this one for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit of an update - I've got all the structure completed just need to sort out each club details. I'll be holding off releasing this pro/rel pyramid until after the winter data update. Will probably create a new thread for it too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Alcuith said:

I can't load at all.  Says VIC NPL2 has only 9 teams and needs 10 so all of Australia is unplayable.

gameset.png

the file wasn't updated to 19.3 version probably, that's why gives errors.

Yes the current version won't work with the 19.3 version. You have to use the original game database to play it.

I'm working on a 2019 season update now with full updated squads and (almost) full structure. Going at snail pace at the moment so I'm not sure when it will be released 

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, LandonDonovan10 said:

@Weiry is there pro rel or real database with play offs and salary cap? 

Working on a pro/rel database but there won't be a salary cap. Am currently up to the 6th level

10 dakika önce, Weiry said:

Working on a pro/rel database but there won't be a salary cap. Am currently up to the 6th level

I wanna add 5 million salary cap and 10 million to the league winner. can you do that for me, i tried but gave me error.. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived