Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
toffee71

Staff attribute loss as soon as signed

I just noticed similar with a goalkeeper coach (jani paananen) had in 19s in staff search hired him few weeks later checked my coaching and only 2 stars, so checked it out and now he only has 13s, can't fire him because he's just signed fortunately board request allowed another coach but for now I have wasted a valuable coaching spot.

Posted this in the beta topic,

I'm playing as Everton pretty much culled my staff and went recruiting when the above happened an well into game now so haven't got a save now. I know you can't fire hired staff, it's only the attribute change the bvugged me.

Couldn't work out which bug forum to post this in, if this is wrong please feel free to move me.

Thanks for taking the time to post. Do you have a save that illustrates this issue? If so, could you please upload it following the instructions here - 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Seb Wassell said:

Do you have a save that illustrates this issue?

Unfortunately I haven't got one from before I hired him, I only have saves with him already hired and with his 13s gk stats, if thats of use I will do if not sorry.

EDIT: Have loaded up 2 different save game and am guessing he has random attributes, as in each he has differing stats, hope this helps.

Edited by toffee71
additional info

Just started a new game will let you know if when he (jani paananen) breaks, he has all 20s so have hired him again, on arrival still 20s, will check each week and will sort saves to upload if it happens again.

Had the same problem in FMT19.

I signed a new scout, who was ending his playing career and was supposed to join my team on the 1st of July. His "Judging Player Ability / Potential" were both 11 when we signed the contract.

Upon him joining my team, I noticed that the aforementioned stats both dropped to 9.

Unfortunately I can't provide a savegame from that moment.

IT's happened again at end of pre-season, have uploaded 2 files named

Everton-staffSET.fm        jani paananen has all 20s GK stats

Everton-staffSET-attDROP.fm          jani paananen now has all 13s GK stats

And as I thought it was ok already got my extra staff in, so I'm lumbered for the season, at least I can blame him if I let in goals. I dare not look at my other staff stats.