Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cloista

FMT 19 Beta - Training And Fatigue

I'm really struggling with getting the balance right for the FMT19 beta when it comes to fatigue, despite heavily rotating my squad, so I'm hoping for some help with training to get it working better. There is definitely less control of the training in FMT (no scheduling at all, can only set a focus), so the only way I've found to alter player's workloads is via individually setting their Intensity, but this doesn't seem to make much difference. I'm halfway through the first season and after every match atleast a couple of players are 'Jaded and in need of a rest'.  This is with Arsenal so I'd not expect to be having this much of a problem. Help!

There is a known issue in FMT that means fatigue may not be acting as expected. This is being investigated internally.

Thanks for the confirmation SEB, saw that in the bugs forum after I'd posted here as well, was hoping there may have been an interim suggestion so as to not have to bin the save.

Have 3 players jaded, had a break and sent them on 1 week of rest and still where jaded, good to know it's a possible bug.