Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheInvisibleMan

Injury - Serious Viral Infection

Just had this injury in my 2019 beta save, something I've never seen before. Imagine it's very, very rare for it to occur in game but wondering if anyone else had ever seen it?

Or is it a new thing? Don't want to say it's a bug as obviously it's completely possible, but something I never knew was in the game.

Have I (and Isaac Hayden!) just been really unlucky here?

162271198_Screenshot2018-10-23at19_38_31.thumb.png.2cc8ea98f06e8a40bbabd7600a5a363d.png

Edited by TheInvisibleMan

As @KUBI has said, this has been in the game for a while but is very rare and you would be quite unlucky to have it happen to one of your players.

8 hours ago, TheInvisibleMan said:

Just had this injury in my 2019 beta save, something I've never seen before. Imagine it's very, very rare for it to occur in game but wondering if anyone else had ever seen it?

Or is it a new thing? Don't want to say it's a bug as obviously it's completely possible, but something I never knew was in the game.

Have I (and Isaac Hayden!) just been really unlucky here?

162271198_Screenshot2018-10-23at19_38_31.thumb.png.2cc8ea98f06e8a40bbabd7600a5a363d.png

Hey man, what resolution are you playing?

13 hours ago, JL94x4 said:

Hey man, what resolution are you playing?

I'm playing in 1440 x 900 with 175% zoom on a 2017 MacBook Pro :thup:

Edited by TheInvisibleMan

Very rare as others have said, but it is entirely realistic and plausible - I was ill with a nasty viral infection in 2011, hospitalised me and left me in heart failure. So yeah... :rolleyes:

I've had it in two different saves but then I've been playing CM/FM since the start. It effectively ruins a player's career in my experience. They are out for about a year and are never the same player again.