Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, c0nte said:

can you share your starting eleven ss

I got one A team for league (first picture) and second A bis team for all cups. I switch between them each game to keep everybody happy

20191203230458_1.jpg

20191203230502_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Spike said:

How is this possible? Winning every game & with a GD of over 160 is so unrealistic. 

Out of interest why are most of your players showing as Alienated under the Playing Time heading?

For the alienated it s because of when i took the screenshot was the end of season FA CUP final And ECC final which my B team (cup team plays) so A team players are not happy.
I switch between two sides between league and cups.  

à l’instant, Par1s a dit :

I think you are wrong. I use now knap’s 4231 formation with minor tweak and is works ok.

Which one either there are two; one with F9 or other with pressing forward? to me in both lone striker is way to up on the pitch compares the rest of the team...

On 01/12/2019 at 10:35, knap said:

In love with this one. Quite easily the tactic I had the most success with. Overachieved everywhere. Won the Championship with Brentford; Allsvenskan with Hammarby; Won the Danish League and got to the Europa League quarter finals with Brondby and won the Serie A with Cagliari. First season, no signings, general training, OI's to the assistant. Played every game but rarely tweaked, just changed mentality and defensive/pressing line here and there depending the opposition. Just awesome.

Like with any tactic you can game manage.

Drop both LOE and DL by 1 notch

Drop mentality positive balanced

Drop mentality Defensive reduce Fwd runs on WBs

Add TW WBs defensive/no nonsense FBs untick counter press

Those change tactic from attacking to a SUS.

34 minutes ago, hm86 said:

@Par1s hey, can you guys confirm which tactic it is? How fare are you tweaking the LOE and DL is it just one notch back?

Hey mate. I just drop the DL by 2 notch, and the LOE by one and the mentality from attacking to positive or balance depending the next game. My team is not good as I manage Olympiakos FC from Greece but with these tweaks I get a draw away on Man Utd which is very very good result.

The tactic is 4231 formation with PF.

Edited by Par1s

1 hour ago, knap said:

Like with any tactic you can game manage.

Drop both LOE and DL by 1 notch

Drop mentality positive balanced

Drop mentality Defensive reduce Fwd runs on WBs

Add TW WBs defensive/no nonsense FBs untick counter press

Those change tactic from attacking to a SUS.

can you explain this better i am new on FM. thanks.

1 hour ago, knap said:

Norther Soul is the only tactic that, so far, is not working well. However an early version of that tactic is working so hopefully tactic will be updated soon.

"FM20NorthernSoulMRHKnap5-3-2P107ECFA.fmf" is working decently for me. Is this the early  version you mean @knap?

Just now I took my swedish subtop/underdog 120CA'ish through all the CL-qualifications to CL-group stage, quite happy.

897727164_Skrmklipp1.thumb.png.71d48784ba81829d4b6df04f5f675a99.png736628859_Skrmklipp2.thumb.png.802b6fb6aa19af49565faded48547b53.pngFM20NorthernSoulMRHKnap5-3-2P107ECFA.fmf