Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

3 minutes ago, Macgreg said:

@knap 

Please can you recommend a home and away tactics for Everton🙏

I'm using the Beowullf 4-2-4 (with 140 goals) with a lot of success mate. I sold practically everyone so you can get a fair bit of money that way to add another striker etc to the team

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dicko1878 said:

I'm using the Beowullf 4-2-4 (with 140 goals) with a lot of success mate. I sold practically everyone so you can get a fair bit of money that way to add another striker etc to the team

Didn't test yet on a top league but this tactic works really good for lower leagues.

My second term with Boston Utd. for the lower leagues, you just need to find some decent free transfers.

image.thumb.png.e53d89e0c9f175278ea0ec909cf0ba51.png   image.thumb.png.dd84ebe7a01f2a3bb81ee8a7a2993bb9.png

14 hours ago, Rober82 said:

No. So far I use Pressing Forward Left to mark the dmc, or the mc dlp if a flat three or four. Might find more later, but this works really great.
Especially if you have a pressing forward with strength stamina and the usual stuff.

Working well for Everton, no signings.

image.thumb.png.d2edab528dad557d1f95081827d26b44.png

show us how to mm please

23 minutes ago, adlyd90 said:

Are you using this tweaked from top teams at home?

No just away games

search for a video on YouTube quadruple winning system 442, he explains how to get the best from  the tactic, the only thing I changed is I used the the away tactic in all away games

Edited by TONY1969

11 hours ago, Dicko1878 said:

Yeah I do, I'll attach the tactic here, As for training, Knap hooked me up with this video which is doing wonders: 

!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1BEOWULF424KnapP103ECCCFOR140.fmf 44.92 kB · 59 downloads

Thanks for posting this mate. I've spent some time putting this in motion this morning and it's moved the performances up a notch without a doubt. 👍

18 hours ago, Rober82 said:

@grazdoztrez

Might i suggest this one, should be fairly close but with a DM. Wingers and crossing work excellent.1979257039_!!!!FM20.4.1FireandWater23212P104EC.fmf

2-0 vs Leicester (18th), 5-1 @ Brentford (12th) & 5-1 vs Fulham (17th).

Much more coherent play so far even with the tactic only at around 66-75% familiarity.  Thank you, might have saved the season! :-D

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

FULL TRAINING INFPRMATION ON FM SCOUT INCLUDING HOW TO SET UP AND ATTRIBUTE IMPROVEMENTS

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

Edited by knap

22 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

With this tactic I have only marked the DMC or the MC who is dlp if a flat 4 or 3 in midfield.

Nothing else.

Everton so far no signings. IR.

image.thumb.png.24623ca1f5a893529169a9b0058b729c.png

who do you use to mm? i mean what postion?

Hi @knap hope you're doing well 

Your Kashmir tactics are incredibly powerful in this years edition, thank you.

Do you test your tactics by actually playing the game or using instant result or holiday mode?

Edited by Amnesia92

@Amnesia92

I play the game to set up tactics, then use Obsevor mode, once all looks OK I can run the tactic in holiday mode. Holiday mode of course can give very inconsistent results and may not be the best guide but an approximation.

43 minutes ago, knap said:

@Amnesia92

I play the game to set up tactics, then use Obsevor mode, once all looks OK I can run the tactic in holiday mode. Holiday mode of course can give very inconsistent results and may not be the best guide but an approximation.

I've done some holiday tactic tests with various teams and had some incredible results. Especially with 442 and fire and water 4321 shapes.

16 hours ago, knap said:

I use different SP set ups on different types of tactics

This is the one with TEA

850216419_Screenshot(1199).thumb.png.2f1103957a48af65efd8d699cf04614e.png

True but I often have issues with this one too. It has the LM set to take the corners but my LB is by far my best corner taker (LLM save, not much to choose from) and even though I do not have any player set to take any corner, the AI just overrules everything and has my LB taking every corner. This means that only my RB stays back, my LB takes the corners and my LM (who is down in this tactic to take them) wanders into the box.
I tried to figure out different ways of fixing it and removing the 'taker' from the LM position in the screenshot and have him to stay back doesn't seem to work either.
So I had to add yet another player to stay back or stay if needed and this sort of ruins the whole routine.

Meh

On 11/03/2020 at 12:57, knap said:

@Urotsukidoji

Knap 4231 tweak.

!!!!FM20.4.0TeaforOneUroKnap4231P100ECCC.fmf 45.67 kB · 1,303 downloads

385438264_Screenshot(405).thumb.png.bc7aebcbe76dd16141b872c60ff1276d.png1263870656_Screenshot(406).thumb.png.60e95226a8ef85025f8ae6c3d1f19e82.png1695416452_Screenshot(410).thumb.png.dabdd45fd9f69654b13c3f7b5b3b6a74.png

Hope knap doesn't mind me posting here but it is basically his tactic and I didn't think it warranted a separate thread>
ive being using knaps tea for one 4231, and while it was good it had some faults.

My tweaks were to change to a short slow passing game but not tic tac.

Change mentality to positive. This suits a passing game more, stops my wb from making stupid runs, lowers balls over the defence, and most of all STOPS LATE GOALS. I never change to attacking even when losing and still have faith ill score.

Tweaked Inside forwards to play narrower, and I play narrower overall.

Made my DLP play more direct passing

Added attack set piece called Goalmachine from Steam, and added my own defending corner setpiece that has never conceded a goal apart from in multiplayer where the opponent used goal machine. Also tweaked def set pieces.

WB play wider.

Focus down the flanks. Play wide.

GK tweaks.

Various tweaks to player instructions.

My best result was beating Chelsea with an edited blackburn team 5-1. My team is probably on par with Bournemouth. This tactic also beats big teams.

Kept all roles same as knap. I tried attacking mids, inside wingers, but the roles knap has chosen cant be bettered. 

I have never lost with this tactic tweak in 2 days. Ive drawn a few but never lost.

I need the 20.4.1 tweaked version of this brilliant tactic please!

cc: @Urotsukidoji

image.thumb.png.0881067f9cd49a497cfcb343f3c0f054.png

Media prediction 9, no signings.. used BEOWULF 442 with the Box to box midfielder MM.. i changed the width to fairly wide instead of wide also the passing for DL/DR/MR/ML/Box to box midfielder/Left AF to direct.  Instant result.. :)

Edited by malte722

4 minutes ago, malte722 said:

image.thumb.png.0881067f9cd49a497cfcb343f3c0f054.png

Media prediction 9, no signings.. used BEOWULF 442 with the Box to box midfielder MM.. i changed the width to fairly wide instead of wide also the passing for DL/DR/MR/ML/Box to box midfielder/Left AF to direct.  Instant result.. :)

Nice! Can you share your tweak?

14 minutes ago, Navarone said:

Insane! Out of words! Crazy!! Real never had a chance. Real had Modric sent off after 2 mins but unbelivable anyhow.

Tactic: FM20.4.1 FireandwaterVOL24312P101EC

Liverpool-Real.JPG

How has it faired rest of the season as Liverpool are probably the best team this  year ? 

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

4 minutes ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

How has it faired rest of the season as Liverpool are probably the best team this  year ? 

Doing great in the league and in the champions league. Sheff.Utd beat us in the league cup 3rd round. 

I rotate a lot. Players like Neco Williams, Hoever and Minamino among others often play. Agressive teamtalk before the game no matter who we play. Agressive teamtalk at half time  if most players have a below 7 rating. 

PL2.JPG

15 minutes ago, bendixkunert2 said:

these things are far too common in FM but that's a different discussion.

I have to say the main problem for me is that a team can even get to 40 shots in PL games so regularly.

At the current time Manchester City have 541 shots after 29 games, which makes approximately 18.65 shots per game.

My Manchester United side is currently sitting at 597 shots after 20 games, which makes approximately 29.85 shots per game.

Of course if you end up getting nothing out of those 40 shots it feels extra harsh. I would hope that they could town down the overall willingness of players to shoot a bit so that excellent games maybe end up with around 30 shots and the average game you end up with around 15 shots, so it doesn't always feel like your team is missing 3 games worth of chances in one game.

That being said I also feel like at the upper end and with your team getting very much used to the tactic these games keep happening less and less, I just had a run of 24 games won in a row with Manchester United so I can't really say I see too many of these results anymore.

1 hour ago, Navarone said:

Then we meet Newcastle and this happends. 40-6 in shots. Newcastle win 1-0!! Hopeless!

Liverpool-Newcastle.JPG

Why don't you change the tactic?

Use a 4-5-1, it's better anyway for Liverpool, they have the perfect squad for a classic 41221, just like in real life!

@knap been using the fire 4321 with Queen’s Park youth only save as discussed, B2B promotions lovely stuff long may it continue.

@RDF Tactics @Cadoni And @Rober82 I’ve been using your training schedule, wow I need to post some results tomorrow. Unambitious personalities getting +3/4 in stats over a season, I’ve even noticed personality changes on some of them players? Unbelievable 

Edited by LeedsUnitedLad