Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Just now, mickyt11 said:

Sorry for asking again guys but has anyone had any success with AC Milan and can suggest a tactic? Im struggling using a 4231 cant get my strikers scoring?

yes. i won the league with AC first season with no signings (got Almada on loan)....lost 1 game all season, lost 0 away games...

you can DM for a link to hear more about it over at discord as all my content has been removed

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mickyt11 said:

Sorry for asking again guys but has anyone had any success with AC Milan and can suggest a tactic? Im struggling using a 4231 cant get my strikers scoring?

For Milan I would go for a 451, but if you really want a 4231, one of the best options is:

13 minutes ago, Karlo said:

For Milan I would go for a 451, but if you really want a 4231, one of the best options is:
Cheers mate, no wasn't specifally after a 4231 it was more a default option really. lol.

Thanks will have a look for a 451 on here?

13 minutes ago, Karlo said:

1 hour ago, RDF Tactics said:

yes. i won the league with AC first season with no signings (got Almada on loan)....lost 1 game all season, lost 0 away games...

you can DM for a link to hear more about it over at discord as all my content has been removed

Thanks, which tactic is this one onthe spreadsheet?

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

1826670185_NewGame.pdf 338.59 kB · 259 downloads

RDF TRAINING

Summary by Rober

1. Get a lot of great fitness coaches, I have six. Three on each category. Put yourself and ass man at normal training categories, add 2 gk coaches for gk. If still room, find some normal coaches with model citizen personality.

2. Instead of training in position, add double intensity on individual training. Then select area which is lacking, f ex final third, that trains decisions and composure like shown here. These will increase very much. I think Almada started with 10 and 13, so +2 and still only 7months of season played.

3. This can be automated under rest in training tab. Select automation on all in individual, then they change according to his fitness levels to protect from training to hard when low fitness after matches, and get injuries.

4. If coaches have Model citizen personalities, you will also have increase in determination for many players. But not always so easy to find.

5. With this we recommend letting ass. man. handling normal training, and not combining this with other schedules, as we have hired may fitness coaches and have just you and ass man on normal categories.

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

FA Trophy and if we make League 2 promotion, who knows.

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

Edited by knap

23 hours ago, pinardier8282 said:

I play with this tactic all big games, and just away with positive mentality. In the others games, I play with the 4321 fire water above.

For the corner, no change.

1490765812_!!!!!!FM20.4.1FireandWaterVOL24321OXP103EC.fmf 45.39 kB · 68 downloads

Hey Pal...been playing with the 4411 on positive against bigger teams away from home and it worked a treat! So started a new save. Took over Genk (When they were 14th) and played Standard away who were 3rd so obvs used the 4411...Walked out of the room at 54mins in disgust...yee of little faith hahaha

1990725861_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.39e2e66c05af09c490393d4717c6fc2c.png

Anyone find me a realistic 4-2-3-1 for Liverpool either with an Advanced Forward or Pressing Forward with Bobby behind him. No standard Wingers, just inside Forwards on wings 

Edited by LDP

@LeedsUnitedLad

I have been using the 4312 myself, so worth a try. However, I am using it with a couple of tweaks and at the moment not ready for posting. Try the tactic and if you run into trouble I will send you tweaks to make.

Im very close to winning the prem Wolves using knaps fire4312 and 424 plus Dorksirjur2413 joint top with city but i have more better goal difference . 

But just had Diogo Jota injured and he is main man scoring over 30 goals going into last 9 games ......🤤 but i have very young fabio silva and esposito to replace him but not doing the job. What else can i use to get me over the line.  

1588164487338437026684.jpg

1 hour ago, knap said:

@LDP

Just sort by formation and check out 4231s. Parisienne Walkways or uto tweak are popular

Also, the !!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1BEOWULF424KnapP103ECCCFOR140, can easily be tweaked to a very good 4231 in my opinion. 

First test, literally only moved left striker to AMC:

(have tweaked corner setup slightly also to be fair)

4231tac.png

42311stgame.png

Edited by Augustin1979

8 minutes ago, stuartlaw11 said:

I’m looking to start a VNS save with my local team Slough town and want to know what ppms each position should use for the new Kashmir tactic. Also what attributes do you look for to build a squad?

Stuart im from Slough where abouts are you ? 

Up the Rebels 

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

Just now, knap said:

@marksmithlfc1234

Only useful for getting out of Army.

Local lads

@stuartlaw11In the words of Hendrix are you experienced at VNS level?

Have a look at mentality matters and RDF Training.

I have a quick guide on attributes but on other laptop.

I completed the youth challenge with Slough. And just wanted to know what attributes you look for   I tend to go for gegenpress attributes with a value of 10 to look for players

3 minuti fa, knap ha scritto:

@radetzky

Yhe 1st 4141 was basically last years tactic, I will see if I can add a few more tweaks.

to be honest i am still struggling when playing big matches.

There are some great tactics here , i have won many titles with them but when there is a big match away or a final the risk of being smashed or to suffer a big loss is very high.

Anytime undecided how to play the match, which tactic, which mentality.

I'm still regret the first patch when i played your 4132 wide home and away (adding regroup) and i worked like a charm.