Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads i think fire4312 is this years best tactic so far even better than the 424 . 

What are you saying ? Although i did have good results against some big teams ie Barcelona i beat 5-0 in super cup final i would then go and lose to burnley and southampton in prem but with fire4312 i get more stable results . 

15 minutes ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Lads i think fire4312 is this years best tactic so far even better than the 424 . 

What are you saying ? Although i did have good results against some big teams ie Barcelona i beat 5-0 in super cup final i would then go and lose to burnley and southampton in prem but with fire4312 i get more stable results . 

Totally agree. Both my strikers are banging them in and very strong home or away. Esposito got 49 goals in all competitions.

37 minuti fa, marksmithlfc1234 ha scritto:

I have tried 424 in nations League final match.

It was France vs Italy (me) and i was.down 2-0 at the end of.first half and totally dominated. 

I have switched to Fire and water 4321 and i manager to win 3-2 at the end.

23 hours ago, Adam Sutton said:

!!!!!!!FM20.4.1BEOWULFKnapTMPP102ALLCUPS Mate. Make sure you players in the middle, have good workrate. like over 11+, You can beat anyteam with this tactic on your day. 

Since I been in League 1 and 2 this tactic beat, Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Watford, Spurs, Man City, Drew with Chelsea, Beat Chelsea.

But be warned..... You will get a lot of sending offs lol. But I dont mind taking that chance. I got Newcastle in the FA Cup now. Time for another Giant Killing even tho my players probz drunk from beating Chelsea

hi there, sorry - I can't find that tactic on the list.  any chance of a download link?  thank you!

1 hour ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

hi there, which version are you talking about?  there seems to be lots of different versions on the google spreadsheet?  thank you

2 hours ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Can you share the link please dude?

Pluggged the KASHMIR VOL 8 RL 4321 P101 ALL CUPS tactic into my leeds save earlier. it has been a beast so far. I am 6 seasons in tho. I am really enjoying this save as ive gone fully home grown since day one and now i have a  all English squad. I won the leaguelast season with 2 losses 6 draws using my edited version of teaforone but this seems better and hopefully i can get past the first knock out stage of the champions league this year lol1863404583_Screenshot(24).thumb.png.d8985a5a4e6f0d28063a0d1cd030b561.png2036555996_Screenshot(22).thumb.png.8d7311eef5ffbc4dc57711e96e90f638.png1457652670_Screenshot(25).thumb.png.da56d087f786db1898d96a73e9b4b05f.png991845710_Screenshot(26).thumb.png.c6a6f1117671ca1665b8aaf8405d9713.png793929358_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.323ef3095aeed347b7012a6e7dd8a027.png

9 hours ago, knap said:

@JohnnyCM

ID 1481 is a CAUTIOUS Tactic with Higher possession.

As yet dribble less is not producing the most pts over a season.

yeah i understand and agree.

Sometimes its frustrating to see Mane or Salah dribbling till the goal post n tries to shoot from the narrow space instead of passing it to firmino in the center who is in a much better position.

Will check the new dribble less tactics. thanks

23 minutes ago, pinardier8282 said:

Bordeaux season 4, great season unlucky in CL final, Liverpool score on 87 minutes on free kick ! In January I bought my strikers Macias to Real Madrid 134M£

Can you show a screenshot of Pelayo Morilla in 2023 please?

Il 26/4/2020 in 20:13 , Adam Sutton ha scritto:

I just won the league Cup Final with York City!!! Beat Chelsea, I had 10 men for 81+ mins of the game.  This BEOWULF tactic really is the GOAT of underdog tactics. Some Time wasting and menatility changes throughout the match. Got to the Semis of it last year when i was in league 2, this year Beat Arsenal, Man City and now Chelsea. CHAMPIONS! 

HAHA just thought I be in Europa league with York City next season 

Leaguecupfinal.JPG

@Adam Sutton

how did you manage the mentality during most difficoult matches? Down to positive and balanced or even to cautious?

1 hour ago, radetzky said:

@Adam Sutton

how did you manage the mentality during most difficoult matches? Down to positive and balanced or even to cautious?

Leave on attacking. When had 10 men left it for a little but decided to turn it down to postive. when I was leading 2-1 decided to go balance. last 10 mins of the game defensive. When I was 2-1 up I put the Wasting time slider all the way up. Done this with most of the giant killings

Just now, Adam Sutton said:

Leave on attacking. When had 10 men left it for a little but decided to turn it down to postive. when I was leading 2-1 decided to go balance. last 10 mins of the game defensive. When I was 2-1 up I put the Wasting time slider all the way up. Done this with most of the giant killings

Unimportant games I just leave on attacking. Dont mess with anything

1 hour ago, radetzky said:

@Adam Sutton

Unimportant games I just leave on attacking. Dont mess with anything