• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, knap said:

@Heywood JaBlowme

Somewhere, although it would have  PFS

I took your Fire & Water Vol24312P101 and moved the AMC up to a STC DLF (No added PIs). 

I went on an unbeatable high scoring run for half a season until I fell flat in the CL Finals. The big issue was in every match the opposition had more possession. Would not be that big of a deal, unless you're at a big club like Barca.  I tried tweaking but it just made everything worse. Just moving my world class AMC up to DLF had me annihilating the competition-up the CL Finals at least. Forwards were scoring like a pinball machine. I might try it again to start the new season but afraid the RNG will ruin it. 

All games Instant Result/Positive. 

It's been a long time since I've posted here (2014). Confinement convinced me to try FM20.

First of all thanks a million to @knap @RDF Tactics @Cadoni and all the other that provides amazing tactics and advices!

I've been using 4411 that won me Seria B with Cremonese (FM) and Serie A and CL on first season with Inter as well as strong showings in the next seasons mostly with Black Echo and Fire and Water 4321s (Serie A winner, Cup winner and CL semi finals, lost twice against Real Madrid) with the likes of Unuvar, Havertz, Chiesa, Grimaldo, Noussair and Onana (FMT).

I've started a new save on FMT with Inter with Antonio Conte's tactic principles (352) and HGC (Golden generation to arrive this very year). Team is on pace of winning the Seria A and Cup but after a strong showing in the groups in CL (6 wins with Barcelona, Tottenham and Lokomotiv), I lost to Real Madrid (again) in the first elimination round (2-3, 2-2; I was up 2-0 at some point in the second leg but did not manage to keep the score).

Which lead to my question, which three at the back tactic would you recommend for big away games or which adjustments on your 352 ?A tactic I actually love even though it seems to have lost some of its shine since the beginning of the season?

Thanks a lot, you guys are amazing!

Cheers!

Tang

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Tangzila

Yo protect the wings I would use the 343 IF as a defensive alternative, and add a control or SUS tactic.

Thanks for the swift reply, what do you mean by SUS though?

Should I change the focus of the 343IF as I assume the original one is offensive?

Thanks!

Best tactic away from home against big teams? Currently managing Newcastle and have three back to back away games against Man City and Liverpool twice

Struggling with Fire and Water's tactic away from home against top teams and teams closer to my level

hace 3 minutos, Lorcarito dijo:

Best tactic away from home against big teams? Currently managing Newcastle and have three back to back away games against Man City and Liverpool twice

Struggling with Fire and Water's tactic away from home against top teams and teams closer to my level

I´m doing great against big teams away using Tea for one 4411 with positive mentality, as Pinardier8282 suggested. I also switch to that in the last 15 minutes of the match if i´m winning (my home / easy away tactic is Fire and water 4321).

Il y a 7 heures, sergiolagartija a dit :

I´m doing great against big teams away using Tea for one 4411 with positive mentality, as Pinardier8282 suggested. I also switch to that in the last 15 minutes of the match if i´m winning (my home / easy away tactic is Fire and water 4321).

I do that doo when i'm winning to keep the score

5 minutes ago, Benoit80 said:

@knap the 4-2-4 it's for underdog ou top team please?

Test it and let us know, in theory it should be ok, I've always found Beowulf setup flexible

4 minutes ago, Officzek said:

What instructions do you recommend regarding your opponent?

Tactics are setup without OI's

Search for @RDF Tactics recent posts though, he's been doing some testing with OI instructions