Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For any of the tactics uploaded, I noticed it's mostly attacking or a positive mentality. Currently using the fire and water tactic and my players can't seem to score at all and I'm struggling to win games....just wonder should the mentality be changed to cautious in certain games to get my players to score?  

Lost opening game Away to Burnley 2-1 using the 424 that johnsnipe was going on about . 

Will percivere with it . 

I am Wolves and sold a good few players bought in a lot of quality in each part of the team after finishing 3rd last year . 

Next Barcelona in super cup final 🤦‍♂️

Barcelona 0

Wolves 5 😎15877783386321902332391.thumb.jpg.3597bf866d2974e5dab86c915781c1e4.jpg

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

6 hours ago, jonnysnipe said:

im telling you 424 for chance creation madness

It creates a huge amount of chances but the conversion rate into goals is so low, are there any set-up changes to help improve this?

4 hours ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Use the 424 tactic . 

Look at my post above . 

I just smashed Barcelona 5 -0 Wolves 

Yes it's very impressive. We are still in the game, and still no defeat for him, rest 10 games (liga, semifinal Champions League, final Cup) for him. He didn't lose a game from one year, and around 3,5 goals per match.). If you have very good Central Defender, it's very impresive.

Fire and Water doesn't work against, I try Beowulf 105 now. 

7 hours ago, jonnysnipe said:

This is a good tactic from early results.... 3 home games 8-0, 6-0 and 9-0 and 3 away games 3-0, 4-0 and 4-0

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 23_46_03.png

Any tweaks you can recommend @jonnysnipe? How do you set up with the 424 for away games and stuff. It's going okay for me but there's a lot of yellow cards... like... a lot.

Just now, pukpuk64 said:

I will post today all season results, it's very impressive this chonga 424

There are a lots of chance but convert to goal  ratio is not good enough. Dont know why tho -.-

hi all - is there any recommendations for league 2 teams on this list?  Have started a 'create a club' save with Bradford, removed the squad and filled it with youth.  So anything for lower leagues and youth!  thanks in advance

Hi Knap, 

Using your BLACK ECHO 4231 P109FACC and BLACK ECHO 4411 P108ECCC for a long term save of mine. In season 4, im now considering a top flight team in my division (swedish allsvenskan), and trying to get in to UCL group stage. What tactic would you suggest of thoose two (or any other 4231, 4411) would be the best on the recent ME, using in both the league but also in the Champions League?

Thanks!

9 ore fa, BIgMacAndFries ha scritto:

I know you probably get bored with these types of questions but is there a certain underdog tactic I could use in Europe to stop me getting smashed. I completely dominate the league with a fire and water 4321 but as i'm a Danish team I struggle in Europe due to teams like City, Liverpool etc having much higher quality teams atm and I'm looking for a tactic that can maybe help get a few decent results in the Champions League

I am afraid there is no a solution this year. You have to try the ones set as underdog tactics and hope.

@pukpuk64

My test on Chonga was P95which confirms your test

If this 424 is played with IR, it is totally not the same (65% victory, 20% draw, 15% defeat). 

Edited by knap

Was finding myself bored with this years game, fed up with inconsistency, away games bias etc. and also bored of using the same wingers as i couldn't get any tactics using IF/IW to work.

Started a new save using Knaps new 4-2-4 IF and 4-4-2 IW, both so so good (switched from attacking to positive, recommend this to anyone not using a top team). thanks a lot man, you've just kicked some life into the game for me. 

7-1 VS Southampton.png

League.png

I had been doing ok with the new 424 but had a bad result against my rivals so switched to the 4312 Narrow for the next match.

Shots - 29-4

On target - 14-2

Possession - 53%

You know the score........0:1

Hello, FM my old friend! 

I am using this 424 from Knap ans so far look at my results . Could be a game breaker . 

2nd season with Wolves . 

Beaten Liverpool 2-0, Man city 4-3, Barcelona 5-0 

The game i lost to Burnley i shoukd have  won essily had about 40+ missed loads

20200425_115725.thumb.jpg.296108a2585c37c4370c26230b732013.jpg!!!!!!!FM20.4.1BE1WULF424KnapP101ECFA.fmf

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

20 minutes ago, Sith Lord said:

I had been doing ok with the new 424 but had a bad result against my rivals so switched to the 4312 Narrow for the next match.

Shots - 29-4

On target - 14-2

Possession - 53%

You know the score........0:1

Hello, FM my old friend! 

Exactly the story of my save, i almost all the time have better shots and better shots on target but hardly win anything in the end

What formation do you think would be best for Sunderland? In League 1 but most likely going up. The game this year is infuriating. 

None of Knaps tactics seem to breed great results there so inconsistent however i'm blaming the Match Engine for that. First time in 5 years Knaps tactics aren't dominating for me 

33 minutes ago, Demps said:

What formation do you think would be best for Sunderland? In League 1 but most likely going up. The game this year is infuriating. 

None of Knaps tactics seem to breed great results there so inconsistent however i'm blaming the Match Engine for that. First time in 5 years Knaps tactics aren't dominating for me 

I had back to back promotions with sunderland using the Venom & Faith 442, since reaching the prem ive had two 6th place finishes but i cant settle with a tactic for the prem, still tinkering, about to start my 3rd season in the prem hoping to make top4 this time. The thing with Sunderland is, that i still have very little money to play with so relying a lot on the loan market still.

2 hours ago, knap said:

@pilmalm

4231 URO Tweak or Parisienne ALL CUPS and BEOWULF 4411,

Thanks KNAP :)!

Would they all be a better option than the BLACK ECHO tactics im using atm? 

Only tactic I seem to find is BEOWULF, and its from FM19(!)?

Where do I find these? (Yes, ive looked in the google drive doc as well ;) )

EDIT: Found URO aswell, but not Parisienne ALL CUPS...

Edited by pilmalm

@Danny648

Thanks for the reply bud, yeah i agree ive been dipping into the loan market. 

Im using the Beowulf with the TM striker at the moment and results seem to be improving. Think ill have to switch up for the championship