Jump to content

FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@koli99

The tactics have a structure so all the roles and duties work together. Changing roles may unbalance tactic so generally not advised.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Adam Sutton

Try Kashmir P101. I always believe in a plan B or more. Have a backup tactic say Oxford or 2341 or 2332 and try using a different tactic in cup games or main tactic looks stale.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Knap, or maybe use two teams to test your tactics, one best team (Liverpool) and second underdog team (Norwich)

Edited by adlyd90
Link to post
Share on other sites

Great results with Pilgrimage 2341 P105 with Tottenham. Harry Kane was injured for half the season with an ACL. Parrot and Dele picked up the slack, I let the AI deal with transfers 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 image.thumb.png.8d241a3bf01be2d49d7a8808e69544e8.pngimage.thumb.png.0910fabf987a6aa3242d0610023c39ee.pngimage.thumb.png.2804dec14a09fa7d562e7d732ab9f4b4.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Which of the tactics for 20.4.1 are people finding to be the best defensibly or at least a good option for away games? Thanks!!

Edited by paulcney
Spelling mistake
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good start to the season with 20.4.1 tea for one 4231 101 eccc

no transfers made 

holiday mode to test formation 

good work knap, loving this formation hopefully this will continue 

pne.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sanders81 said:

Good start to the season with 20.4.1 tea for one 4231 101 eccc

no transfers made 

holiday mode to test formation 

good work knap, loving this formation hopefully this will continue 

pne.JPG

is this: 

FM 20.4.1

TEA FOR ONE URO TWEAK 4231 P101

56% Possession

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi  guys ,,  

 

I have a problem .. I always lose against my friend 

 

he choice ' man city ' .. and I choice ' Liverpool ' .. 

 

his tactic 3-4-3 attack ,, always beat me ,, 

 

3 CB 

2CM - 1LM - 1 RM

3 ST

 

any advice or tactic to beat him ? 

 

NOTE : I USED 3 TACTIC BEFORE FROM @knap TACTIC BUT THERE IS NO EFFECT ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, thank you VERY much for knap and alll the people testing só many tactics.

Bus, there os always a but, i dont understand exectly How you work with this tactics. The ones i downloaded use attack mentality and are Very intensive. That Said, there seems tô be overattacking and, tô me It seems, overexposed tô counters. Beyond this, the players cant stand this intensivness (does this word exist?). 

ALL that to sem, do you play as they are ALL the time . Ive read the rdp mentality Guide, but did nota test yet. But How do you play?

 

Thanks in advance and a far away hug to bem safe at this times!

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Andrehramos

I played this game earlier on Attacking . I never touched the tactic or made a sub, and at end of season.. Maybe if a very low league you may need to play a control tactic, which is covered in mentality matters.

1565492644_Screenshot(864).thumb.png.78fafd8809594220ca5e9e66ccbf4d7a.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Really had a great time with oxford (Home), Tequila (Away) getting Bolton back to the PL and winning a surprise CARABO cup along the way

Now iam bored with Gegenpress, i know it's the most successful way to play right now but as i tend to watch comprehensive highlights i need to watch something new as it's the same gameplay no matter the formation.

Any chance for a Tika Tika formation for Spanish league save? Or may be a Route one/ Counter attack for lower leagues, anything moderately successful other than Gegenpress?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, tagaddin said:

Really had a great time with oxford (Home), Tequila (Away) getting Bolton back to the PL and winning a surprise CARABO cup along the way

Now iam bored with Gegenpress, i know it's the most successful way to play right now but as i tend to watch comprehensive highlights i need to watch something new as it's the same gameplay no matter the formation.

Any chance for a Tika Tika formation for Spanish league save? Or may be a Route one/ Counter attack for lower leagues, anything moderately successful other than Gegenpress?

 

What versions of oxford and tequila did you use?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, knap said:

@jonnysnipe

 

A few SPs has CD s and WB back, so I would say worth trying.

Will try it also on attacking corners anyone in particular should be taking it? Probably shifting to Kashmir 101 vol 5 this season

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone tell me which Kashmir tactic is best, it seems vol3 is better, and gathered much points. But ıf anyone tested both of them (vol3 and vol5) can tell difference.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, knap said:

@Andrehramos

I played this game earlier on Attacking . I never touched the tactic or made a sub, and at end of season.. Maybe if a very low league you may need to play a control tactic, which is covered in mentality matters.

1565492644_Screenshot(864).thumb.png.78fafd8809594220ca5e9e66ccbf4d7a.png

I'm a believer, so I'll try it out. I'm playing at brazilian first division, with Gremio, which is the best squad in the game (suporter belief \o/).

I'm looking for a tactic which use the speed and dribling of my wingers, especially Everton, who I can't make scoring. I think Ill try TEA FOR ONE 4321 OX P103

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Andrehramos said:

I'm a believer, so I'll try it out. I'm playing at brazilian first division, with Gremio, which is the best squad in the game (suporter belief \o/).

I'm looking for a tactic which use the speed and dribling of my wingers, especially Everton, who I can't make scoring. I think Ill try TEA FOR ONE 4321 OX P103

I'v tried Black Echo, and set Everton as my striker, withou any changes in the tactic. At the end of first half it was 4x0, so I let them rest a little bit, a little less pressing and lower 1 point in the defensive line. End of the match, 6x1. I'll be testing it for some matches for now!!!!!

estreia.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor einer Stunde schrieb najeczka:

A while ago i posted some screens using a !!FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC tactic

because i liked the flow of the game in the ME.

So this are my final results.

Everything is ME simulated, no InstantResult and no Holidays. I played trough the whole season.

rozgrywki.jpg

tabela.jpg

taktyka.jpg

transfery.jpg

cl.jpg

!!FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC.fmf 44 kB · 1 download

I like this tactic too, brought me two consecutive promotions with my former german 4th tier team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2020 at 23:56, hilmz88 said:

got my first job in the 4th tier of Sweden with Eslovs BK. we have got 10 games to go and are currently in the relegation zone.

 

League table 1.png

whats the name of the skin?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • knap changed the title to FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...