Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@alkenalkin

If you wish to change a tactic to a defensive type tactic you can start with a cautious mentality. If you wish to go further then the Optimus guide is available to adjust tactics further. If you wish for more control try TIME 442 which does not use PI s apart from GK, so a blank canvas.

Defensive formation tactics are Sicilian with 2 DM s or a 352 tactic like Northern Soul or ARGUS 343 IF.

So 4141preachinblues seems to be a fairly good tactic in tough away games up until about the 85th minute. 

Capture.thumb.PNG.152e476c4c0d29e1d99e414837c962cc.PNG

Anyone know of a really good shut up shop guarantee the bastards don't score four goals in the last five minutes tactic?  Also I hate this game and I'm going to uninstall it.  It's not the despair.  I can take the despair.  It's the hope I can't stand.

3 saat önce, knap said:

@alkenalkin

If you wish to change a tactic to a defensive type tactic you can start with a cautious mentality. If you wish to go further then the Optimus guide is available to adjust tactics further. If you wish for more control try TIME 442 which does not use PI s apart from GK, so a blank canvas.

Defensive formation tactics are Sicilian with 2 DM s or a 352 tactic like Northern Soul or ARGUS 343 IF.

Thanks for help

On 15/02/2020 at 13:51, Heywood JaBlowme said:

How does NS differ from Wulf?

@Heywood JaBlowme

I haven't seen anyone answer this yet, but after looking at the tactical setup, you're exchanging the two attacking AF's for support PF's.  Also the midfield plays wider on the wings and the two MC's exchange a DLP and BBM for two Mezzala.  The right Mezzala looks to be in a similar BWM role based on TI and PI.  The back is pretty much the same but with IWB's on each side.

To me, without testing it yet, the Very Fluid vs Structured change as well as positional changes, leads me to consider the play will be generally wider with a lot more crosses.  However, the Defence moves higher up the pitch when Out of Possession which may leak a few more goals unless you've got some pacey defenders.

All in all, it looks like the main difference is the WULF 442 is more narrow and works the ball into the box more often and has a slightly more consistent defence.  Whereas the NS 442 operates wider with more crosses in an effort to keep the ball in the final third while allowing the team to roam far more often and look to create chances more than possession.

Again, I haven't tested it yet, but I figured I'd respond.

Edited by Corvo

16 minutes ago, priority76 said:

So 4141preachinblues seems to be a fairly good tactic in tough away games up until about the 85th minute. 

Anyone know of a really good shut up shop guarantee the bastards don't score four goals in the last five minutes tactic?  Also I hate this game and I'm going to uninstall it.  It's not the despair.  I can take the despair.  It's the hope I can't stand.

the game is getting worse every year

3 minutes ago, adlyd90 said:

the game is getting worse every year

20 minutes ago, priority76 said:

Recently, I see very few screens with good results, so I think that no tactics work and as the screens with good results show, they are rather from large clubs.

2 hours ago, knap said:

FM 20.2.4

PREACHIN BLUES 41212 Narrow Diamond P100

!FM20.2.4PreachinBluesVOL2Knap41212NDP100.fmf 45.28 kB · 27 downloads

1336456685_Screenshot(493).thumb.png.5dcc2cfb66be938a8090e11d81a8eff2.png584628692_Screenshot(492).thumb.png.77e36b28fcb0a5a9c2a83ec7abff2a0e.png

Love this formation though the AMC stats (I think it's Firmino rather than Salah?) are always so depressing on this ME :(

Dynamo Dresden Bundesliga 2 Media Prediction 10 

Preachin Blued 4-1-4-1, Beowulf 4-4-2 (if i need to score), Mentality Masterplan.

The FM 20 has become harder if you play against a much stronger squad team. Under equal conditions, very good results can be achieved. (With Knap tactics of course)))

2020-02-17.png

2020-02-17 (2).png

3 hours ago, priority76 said:

There are 30 fouls there. That’s 30 FK and opportunities to get the ball into the box. How did they score their goals? If they push more men up, you may have to drop more back into the box to defend set pieces.

SUS is relatively simple (at least how I do it), drop player mentalities, waste time, regroup, gk slow pace down, stay on feet, play for set pieces etc. Of course, you can’t hang on for ages!

17 minutes ago, kandersson said:

Impressed with number of through balls. Did you use traditional wingers or inverted foot, and could you please post a screenshot of your first team? :)

I have both types and all plays good and scores. Also CBs score from corners. I set noone as takers. My DLP and LW take corners.

Year is 2033 I dont think you will know about my players :D But ok you asked so here is the answer: I have 33 years old Phoden ,  30 years old Cherki, Camavinga and 34 years old Mbappe  :D

Btw most of teams have very good players  games produced in time. I may easily say to play  future is much more interesting to play than real word now :D 

6 minutes ago, deggiall said:

I have both types and all plays good and scores. Also CBs score from corners. I set noone as takers. My DLP and LW take corners.

Year is 2033 I dont think you will know about my players :D But ok you asked so here is the answer: I have 33 years old Phoden ,  30 years old Cherki, Camavinga and 34 years old Mbappe  :D

Btw most of teams have very good players  games produced in time. I may easily say to play  future is much more interesting to play than real word now :D 

For ex couple of players from Man. Utd.

P2.thumb.jpg.81070b0edfbe6fdf9de0bb76e1528ebf.jpgP1.thumb.jpg.84b9b09fd00560e8cd3c7f4268876451.jpgP4.thumb.jpg.de0c141bed2c014ee365b818bb0ba255.jpgP3.thumb.jpg.d0dd5d68757ac38fb401f7182e74efd6.jpg

1 hour ago, eencae said:

There are 30 fouls there.

And I'm proud of every one of the them.  You've got to disrupt the enemies game plan any way you can.

1 hour ago, eencae said:

How did they score their goals?

I can't remember, the rage gave me temporary amnesia.

1 hour ago, eencae said:

Of course, you can’t hang on for ages!

I didn't need ages, only ten minutes.  I would even have been delighted with a draw, but they took the ****.

Thanks for your shut up shop tips, I'll implement them next chance I get.

Knap....firstly keep on the good work!

What would you recommend for home and away tactics for lower leagues? (Vanarama south).

and would you recommend tweaking it such as not playing out from the back etc and not having ball playing centre backs?

Knap. Which of your latest tactics might be better suited to Everton? I'm finding that their defenders might fit into most of them but their midfield and attack seem to be a little unbalanced. eg, Richarlison, Bernard and Iwobi appear to prefer the left side of attack, although I feel that Richarlison might be better suited to a strikers role. Muchly thankings.

4 minutes ago, knap said:

@Finknottle

Can you post a screenshot of how you think the formation should look like.

I'm not pc literate  enough to do screenshots Knap, sorry. But I'm using your FM 20.2.4 451Knap PreachingBluesvol2P102FA. I've got Richarlison as the striker, Iwobi on the right side of attack and Bernard on the left. I hope this can be of some assistance to you. I'm about to start the second season. I used an in game  preset 4231 tactics for the first season having started as unemployed and got the Everton job in December. They were 15th and I got them to 11th and just about kept my job.

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Finknottle

Should be a Prtscr key near F12. Sometimes need the windows button as well

I would probably suggest Preachin 451 o a 4231 or 343 IF

Many thanks Knap. I'll certainly seriously consider the 343 IF. Also, I'll research doing screenshots as well. I'll wish you a peaceful goodnight.