good work knap, loving this formation hopefully this will continue 

pne.JPG

is this: 

FM 20.4.1

TEA FOR ONE URO TWEAK 4231 P101

56% Possession

hi  guys ,,  

I have a problem .. I always lose against my friend 

he choice ' man city ' .. and I choice ' Liverpool ' .. 

his tactic 3-4-3 attack ,, always beat me ,, 

3 CB 

2CM - 1LM - 1 RM

3 ST

any advice or tactic to beat him ? 

NOTE : I USED 3 TACTIC BEFORE FROM @knap TACTIC BUT THERE IS NO EFFECT ! 

First of all, thank you VERY much for knap and alll the people testing só many tactics.

Bus, there os always a but, i dont understand exectly How you work with this tactics. The ones i downloaded use attack mentality and are Very intensive. That Said, there seems tô be overattacking and, tô me It seems, overexposed tô counters. Beyond this, the players cant stand this intensivness (does this word exist?). 

ALL that to sem, do you play as they are ALL the time . Ive read the rdp mentality Guide, but did nota test yet. But How do you play?

Thanks in advance and a far away hug to bem safe at this times!

@Andrehramos

I played this game earlier on Attacking . I never touched the tactic or made a sub, and at end of season.. Maybe if a very low league you may need to play a control tactic, which is covered in mentality matters.

1565492644_Screenshot(864).thumb.png.78fafd8809594220ca5e9e66ccbf4d7a.png

Really had a great time with oxford (Home), Tequila (Away) getting Bolton back to the PL and winning a surprise CARABO cup along the way

Now iam bored with Gegenpress, i know it's the most successful way to play right now but as i tend to watch comprehensive highlights i need to watch something new as it's the same gameplay no matter the formation.

Any chance for a Tika Tika formation for Spanish league save? Or may be a Route one/ Counter attack for lower leagues, anything moderately successful other than Gegenpress?

17 minutes ago, tagaddin said:

Really had a great time with oxford (Home), Tequila (Away) getting Bolton back to the PL and winning a surprise CARABO cup along the way

Now iam bored with Gegenpress, i know it's the most successful way to play right now but as i tend to watch comprehensive highlights i need to watch something new as it's the same gameplay no matter the formation.

Any chance for a Tika Tika formation for Spanish league save? Or may be a Route one/ Counter attack for lower leagues, anything moderately successful other than Gegenpress?

What versions of oxford and tequila did you use?

3 hours ago, knap said:

@Andrehramos

I played this game earlier on Attacking . I never touched the tactic or made a sub, and at end of season.. Maybe if a very low league you may need to play a control tactic, which is covered in mentality matters.

1565492644_Screenshot(864).thumb.png.78fafd8809594220ca5e9e66ccbf4d7a.png

I'm a believer, so I'll try it out. I'm playing at brazilian first division, with Gremio, which is the best squad in the game (suporter belief \o/).

I'm looking for a tactic which use the speed and dribling of my wingers, especially Everton, who I can't make scoring. I think Ill try TEA FOR ONE 4321 OX P103

32 minutes ago, Andrehramos said:

I'm a believer, so I'll try it out. I'm playing at brazilian first division, with Gremio, which is the best squad in the game (suporter belief \o/).

I'm looking for a tactic which use the speed and dribling of my wingers, especially Everton, who I can't make scoring. I think Ill try TEA FOR ONE 4321 OX P103

I'v tried Black Echo, and set Everton as my striker, withou any changes in the tactic. At the end of first half it was 4x0, so I let them rest a little bit, a little less pressing and lower 1 point in the defensive line. End of the match, 6x1. I'll be testing it for some matches for now!!!!!

estreia.PNG

A while ago i posted some screens using a !!FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC tactic

because i liked the flow of the game in the ME.

So this are my final results.

Everything is ME simulated, no InstantResult and no Holidays. I played trough the whole season.

rozgrywki.jpg

tabela.jpg

taktyka.jpg

transfery.jpg

cl.jpg

!!FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC.fmf

vor einer Stunde schrieb najeczka:

A while ago i posted some screens using a !!FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC tactic

because i liked the flow of the game in the ME.

So this are my final results.

Everything is ME simulated, no InstantResult and no Holidays. I played trough the whole season.

rozgrywki.jpg

tabela.jpg

taktyka.jpg

transfery.jpg

cl.jpg

!!FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC.fmf 44 kB · 1 download

I like this tactic too, brought me two consecutive promotions with my former german 4th tier team.

On 04/04/2020 at 23:56, hilmz88 said:

got my first job in the 4th tier of Sweden with Eslovs BK. we have got 10 games to go and are currently in the relegation zone.

League table 1.png

whats the name of the skin?