Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, klaus.rock@gmail.com said:

Even after several tests the best tactic is Wolves from FM 19 (tried all in the list from Knaps, the great majority get good results, but the only one who really really overperform is Wolves).

Which tactic is this?

vor 5 Stunden schrieb klaus.rock@gmail.com:

Even after several tests the best tactic is Wolves from FM 19 (tried all in the list from Knaps, the great majority get good results, but the only one who really really overperform is Wolves).

Which one do you mean ?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb QuickZombie:

There  was two wolves tactics on the fm20 recommended list. Think they were 3 and 4 in the list. The one fribbe linked and one ending in king109 I recall

Edit: fm19 recommended list

There are much more "Wulf" tactics, which two do you mean? And its quite not sure which one klaus.rock meant.

4 minutes ago, RM2000 said:

There are much more "Wulf" tactics, which two do you mean? And its quite not sure which one klaus.rock meant.

Wolves tactic are not the same as Wulf tactics. Wulf is a tactical style, Wolves is a team used for setting up the tactic

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Fribbe:

Wolves tactic are not the same as Wulf tactics. Wulf is a tactical style, Wolves is a team used for setting up the tactic

Got them, but i think these are more for underdogs - nothing for my top side Juventus.

17 hours ago, donhughberto said:

Thank you Knap.

Few changes to Blue Matter 451 to suit my side. I was finding the ME unplayable TBH. Too many penalty's. Too much shooting into side netting when a pull back is needed. Have a super team as shown below. Started my second season with this tactic today and you can see below win every game. Still hate this ME but a bit of fun is back into my game. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.c4e4732820cbc37093fb15eaa5a9fdae.png

image.png

Hi there @donhughberto, can you share your Blue Matter 451 with your tweaks please?
I'm not having lucky this year on FM :(
Cheers for the results

1 hour ago, Fribbe said:

Only 83 points with Spurs its not very good

In fm in the last parts of Liverpool and Manchester, the cities are too strong, and first of all I have instant results and there are no transfers and the tactics are really not for Spurs, but it didn’t prevent me from taking second place and winning the Champions League, so I think it's not a bad result

1 hour ago, Fribbe said:

Only 83 points with Spurs its not very good

for example with tactics FM20.1WULF4141SPKnapP106ECCCKINGP107_SOLOUNAMIGOP104KINGP104FM20P99ECFAATTACKP103  for the same spurs there was 3 place and 86 points, there was also a victory in the Champions League

but with tactics FM20WULF442PFPWMKnapP110ECCCFM20P102EC   it didn’t even work out until the end of the season, he was fired on January 9

but if you choose between tactics FM20.1WULF4141SPKnap или FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipLeipzig 

then I’ll choose the second tactic, I like it more in terms of dynamics, in that you dominate the football field, I watched the first friendly match in my spurs 30+ hits against 2-6 in the opponent, which means if you make the necessary transfers you can walk with this tactic

2 minutes ago, Vladyslav Pustovit said:

but if you choose between tactics FM20.1WULF4141SPKnap или FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipLeipzig 

then I’ll choose the second tactic, I like it more in terms of dynamics, in that you dominate the football field, I watched the first friendly match in my spurs 30+ hits against 2-6 in the opponent, which means if you make the necessary transfers you can walk with this tactic

thank you, but first i will do my things, exchange all staff, scouts, and a part of my team, meanwhile i guess there will be a new patch or two ;P 

It essence the tactics BEOWULF (WULF) was set up in FM 16 as a 424, and GOODBYE in FM 17 as a 3430 but with the minimum number of TIs. They start with a different base but over the years and changes in the ME overs the years the actual differences may be minor.

Tactic names were also based around the old structured fluid ideas which has now been dropped. Certain tactics like TIME avoid using PIs and DARKSIDE use maximum TIs.

Depending upon testing the names will probably be changed,.

1 - FM20WULF442PFPWMKnapP110ECCCFM20P102ECCC 

2 - FM20WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSFM20P102ECCC 

3 - FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipLeipzig

Possession. 1-55%, 2-53%, 3-48%

Won horse martial arts. 1-57%, 2-59%, 3-53%

Yellow cards. 1-119, 2-103, 3-120

Red cards. 1- 2, 2-0, 3-4

Goals 1-66, 2-58, 3-53

Percentage of successful awnings. 1-23%, 2-19%, 3-22%

Goals from the corner. 1-11, 2-4, 3-9

The percentage of accurate passes. 1-73% 2-75%, 3-66%

Moments created. 1-122, 2-130, 3-119

The percentage of shots on target. 1-45%, 2-43%, 3-44%

Percentage of implementation. 1-9%, 2-8%, 3-8%

Dribbling per game. 1-23, 2-23, 3-22

Goals conceded. 1-39, 2-49, 3-45

Missed from the corner. 1-5, 2-5, 3-7

Dry matches. 1-16, 2-9, 3-12

Percentage of successful selections. 1-88%, 2-87%, 3-90%

7.1.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

7.jpg

The stats above would only suggest 3 yellows a game and an occasional red.

Even with easy tacking I do not believe the card count will drop dramatically.

Balls OTT tend to be a problem because of how the AI play. Dropping DLs tends to have a negative effect of tactics without dramatically reducing balls OTT.

You can try dropping DL and LOE and taking off hard tackling as and when you think it may be beneficial.