Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Spurs 12 seasons was just on holiday with same tactic, and with DOF making all transfers. Although there are bumps in the road the tactic performed as well at start as at the end of 12 seasons. All the long holiday season tests appear to confirm that tactics can go the distance.

I assume you warn and fine players - I've never found too many cards a problem with results but you can try removing hard tackle when a player gets a yellow to try to manage cards

31 minutes ago, knap said:

The Spurs 12 seasons was just on holiday with same tactic, and with DOF making all transfers. Although there are bumps in the road the tactic performed as well at start as at the end of 12 seasons. All the long holiday season tests appear to confirm that tactics can go the distance.

Thank dude 

There is no definitive test but I would say the 4132 or SALAH version. Perhaps PILGRIMAGE 4141 P107 is best away tactic. Also the 442s are very effective in testing especially the P103 and P109.

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 21:09, fmste said:

you should do quick tests with newcastle be good to see how you do

What is considered good with existing squad or or you making transfers to strengthen squad?

Hello Knap! i´ve played for 6 years with TFF tactics with Celta de Vigo and Spain and won everything (also the World Cup) so now i need a new challenge. I´m looking for the best combination of your tactics to be very offensive at home and solid away because i now have a top level squad and can take more risks. TFF worked a treat but i don´t like scoring so many goals from set pieces so i wonder if you can recommend me some of your tactics for my strong Celta de Vigo (150-160 CA but full of wonderkids) and the spanish national team. Thanks in advance.

Recommended list above, although I seldom use a combination of tactics. The Salah tactic has done well in testing, the AP Matiz tweak can work well with an AP, and PILGRIMAGE 4141 P107 may be a good away tactic.

5 hours ago, knap said:

Recommended list above, although I seldom use a combination of tactics. The Salah tactic has done well in testing, the AP Matiz tweak can work well with an AP, and PILGRIMAGE 4141 P107 may be a good away tactic.

@knap I can find two 4141 P107s. One is with the IWB under additional tactics. 

The other is named 4141 P107EC (an update from P102EC I guess).

Which 4141 are you referring to as the best away 4141? 

Hello Knap,

Once again, thanks for all, FM would not be that great without your help fot tactics.

If your best away tactic for underdogs is Pilgrimate 4141 P109FA, which tactic is currently the best to use for home as underdogs ? Do you think using an home and away tactic is better than use the same (all the time 13.5 4132 P112 for instance) ?

P109 442 is best Home sub mid tactic. Logically there may be an advantage of playing home/away tactics or Easy/difficult games and be prepared to change on how the match develops.

This is a tweaked 4141 P109 FA trying to win League with Newcastle.

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnapCD4141P106FACC.fmf

1341990238_Screenshot(2385).thumb.png.75e99cbcdc8fdb0080459c461e05af0d.png

Thanks a lot. I just won sky bet 1 and then championship with Sunderland using 19.3.5WULF4132. For Premier league, would you suggest to use P109 442 home + 4141 P109FA away //// or tweaked 4141 P109 FA all season /// or 19.3.5WULF4132 all season ?

On one test with reputation is lowered to represent an underdog the 4132 is the best underdog tactic. I am more inclined to base the recommendation of the unofficial MR L Test and use the 4141 FA P109 for away games at least.

Not sure if or when the tweaked version will get tested, so would be more of a risk. I would be inclined to use a combination of 4132 332 and 4141.

3 hours ago, mcallais said:

Thanks a lot. I just won sky bet 1 and then championship with Sunderland using 19.3.5WULF4132. For Premier league, would you suggest to use P109 442 home + 4141 P109FA away //// or tweaked 4141 P109 FA all season /// or 19.3.5WULF4132 all season ?

wulfpoacher 4141 is awesome won league with west ham 1st season and league cup fa cup aswel